• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

IrisKong

Smash Lord
@ mikey and Judge, cool...hope I hear some confirmation from you guys soon.

@ the sexbot thing...hate to break it to you but its already happening with "Real Dolls". My girlfriend is obsessed with the community of "Real Doll" people and tells me all kinds of crazy stuff. Several people have married the real dolls they have purchased, gone on honey moons, bought them expensive jewls ect. Its a very interesting (and funny) community.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Isn't that something you would want to not practice so that you stay random?

Xyless

Smash Master
I am hoping to come Iris. It all depends on when I finish helping my cousin painting a few rooms in her new house.

And if I go, you better believe I'll be bringing the latest build of Brawl-!

Scala

Smash Ace
We live in Howell.
Oooh.. 45 mins away. Might come anyways hah-- I'm bored and really wanna play some good smash players again. Only scrubs at my school :(

e: Then again, if anyone is in the Southfield area or 30 mins around here, I'd totally be up for meeting wherever to play :D

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Oooh.. 45 mins away. Might come anyways hah-- I'm bored and really wanna play some good smash players again. Only scrubs at my school :(

e: Then again, if anyone is in the Southfield area or 30 mins around here, I'd totally be up for meeting wherever to play :D
Its worth it man, Mikey and Judge are driving over an hour. Hell, they might pick you up on the way, I would ask em. If its not to far out of the way (and southfield is on the way if I remember) and you throw gas money at em, chances are good, although I cant answer for them.

We have a good time, at least I think so.

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman

Just play with Jason Janicki. Lmfao!

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Alright. I'm down. Iris, what's your address and what time should I show up hah
Ill buy a 2 liter to split with ya for comin out :p

Im not 100% on when this is going down, I will keep you posted. Pretty much whenever I hear from Mikey is when I will tell you to head out. Ill give him a call in a minute here. and Ill PM you my address and phone number. Got any brawlers you want to bring with you?

Scala

Smash Ace
Just play with Jason Janicki. Lmfao!
You know jason? I didn't really think he plays brawl
e; then again he does play everything else under the sun

Ill buy a 2 liter to split with ya for comin out :p

Im not 100% on when this is going down, I will keep you posted. Pretty much whenever I hear from Mikey is when I will tell you to head out. Ill give him a call in a minute here. and Ill PM you my address and phone number. Got any brawlers you want to bring with you?
Awesome :D

I'll ask around to see who I can bring. Also sorry I don't have a setup.. I can bring my like 12" tv if you want though

IrisKong

Smash Lord
You know jason? I didn't really think he plays brawl
e; then again he does play everything else under the sun

Awesome :D

I'll ask around to see who I can bring. Also sorry I don't have a setup.. I can bring my like 12" tv if you want though
I have extra TV's...its the Wii's and Brawl that would be cool. Depending on who all comes over will determine if we need another wii though. If there are only 5 people, we can take turns in dubs and singles fairly easy. especially if me and judge are drinking...lol...

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Cant pay online in advance, and wont pay the extra charge...so guess im not going to either day...

onto more important things, who wants to hang out tonight?

So far it looks like potentially me, MC, scala, Mikey Lenatia and Judge. who else is getting in on this?
Lenetia, Iris. There are two 'e's in the name. ^_^;

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What war? I've said two things. Maybe you're mistaking me for Bowyer, in which case I will never forgive you.

Xyless

Smash Master
How many tvs, iris? Because remember, Brawl- needs a TV too. It has been forever since I have been there, and everyone has been updated. Except Sheik. She hasn't been tweaked since her first release (too good)!

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
How many of people are going to Apex? I'm just looking at plane ticket prices, and if they don't get MUCH higher. I will be attending.

Top Bottom