• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
hey your the one who brought it up. thats a messed up fantasy dude.
What are you talking about? lol. After all, I did find this on the G&W boards...

Who else thinks it would be funny if I trolled Moose to play Brawl+ then stuck it in his butt?
Only someone like thesoviet could get all defensive over HarmS's previous post.
Hahaha

I wasnt getting defensive I just didnt want people to get the wrong idea about me talking about brawl +.
It's alright, no point in hiding that you were defensive. But cheer up dude, he was just trolling ya. Come to think... I'm pretty sure I've heard something similar to you should never show defense against a troll... Idk, maybe not...

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
What are you talking about? lol. After all, I did find this on the G&W boards...

Hahaha

It's alright, no point in hiding that you were defensive. But cheer up dude, he was just trolling ya. Come to think... I'm pretty sure I've heard something similar to you should never show defense against a troll... Idk, maybe not...
its funny to see how mad you still are.

Xyless

Smash Master
UofM smash? Might be interested, but I have a paper to finish, so who knows if I can go there.

And I think Bellevue might be a little too far for me to go.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
does anyone know why i can't get this as my avatar?

84x100
19.4 kb

When i click save this as avatar (or w/e) it goes to the next screen and says unable to save image.

judge!

Smash Ace
there shall be no gay bashing NOR sleeping in this thread!.

anywho anyone down for some smash tonight...if u plan on calling me * those who dont know me* i dont waker up till like 4 pm lol

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Does anyone want to smash tomorrow (sunday)... Im asking now so people could make plans to come, and that way its not so short notice. Takers? (brawl of course)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Slap? No. I have Peach do that enough to him.

*PUNT*

That's reserved for those that know better. You know you asked for it, Bowyer. ^_^
Aye, please don't hurt me... *cowers in the corner*

seriously. why the gay bashing? anyway bowyer its time for you to get over this.
lol, nice trick pretending you care, then turning it back at me... and LOL, you must be a huge idiot to think I'm still bitter at the past. I just don't give a **** about you and you seem to get offended easily. I'm exploiting that, lol... I thought a troll like you would understand such things? No worries though. The world needs idiots like you to make everyone else look better... Keep up the good work. You're doing a great job.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Its equally funny because I have been dating a catholic for over 6 months. But shes cool with me being the way I am, so its awesome.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol, nice trick pretending you care, then turning it back at me... and LOL, you must be a huge idiot to think I'm still bitter at the past. I just don't give a **** about you and you seem to get offended easily. I'm exploiting that, lol... I thought a troll like you would understand such things? No worries though. The world needs idiots like you to make everyone else look better... Keep up the good work. You're doing a great job.
mad little boy is mad. cry moar kid.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Its equally funny because I have been dating a catholic for over 6 months. But shes cool with me being the way I am, so its awesome.
haha, nice... All this church talk inspired me to post this story that I just heard:

A philosopher is visited by an angel who offers, "You can ask God a question." The philosopher is thrilled and wants to take his time. After a few days, the angel returns. The philosopher is ready: "I want to ask the following question: What is the pair of the best possible question that I could ask and its answer?" The angel moves to God. God computes. The angel returns: "The best possible question that you could have asked is the question you did ask, and the answer is the answer I just gave you.

mad little boy is mad. cry moar kid.
LOL, so unoriginal. l2rebuttal better... and if by "mad" and "cry," you mean "laughing" and "have fun insulting," then don't mind if I do, lol...

Hey Tony, do you have this kids vids online so we can all laugh at how god awful he is? lol

Top Bottom