• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of picking up Heart Gold but I'm not sure yet. Especially with 5th Gen coming on the horizon.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
well in 25 mins I'm giving an hour presentation... after that, I assume getting drunk with Gio? haha... we need an invite only ann arbor st patty's day drunkensmashfestishthingy... me, you, rofa, lain... who else like's to drink around here?
Can I come, I'll be mooching off you guys though

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'm thinking of picking up Heart Gold but I'm not sure yet. Especially with 5th Gen coming on the horizon.
gen 5 will be out in japan by the end of 2010 so meaning spring/summer 2011 for us.
Go buy it so something can bring u happiness while in med school

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i heard brawl + is pretty tight
if u like melee with brawl characters and the fact that MK is still broken but not as much as he is in standard brawl, then go play it but i think its really dumb and its only fun when ur bored with brawl 64 or melee

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Moose me and you are starting the brawl+ scene. Next tourney i'm
goin to I'm bringing a brawl+ station

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I heard Brawl+ is like a strictly worse Brawl M or Project M (i forget what it's called atm)

edit: also, F you guys for having a tec0 smashfest when i have group meetings for 2 projects.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I was thinking of going to the bellvuille tourny, L...but it looks like no one else is so im a little worried about it.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I was thinking of going to the bellvuille tourny, L...but it looks like no one else is so im a little worried about it.
yeaaaah,I'm a bit worried too. I was going to invest in a bus ticket to go. But if it's going to have like 10 people. I probably shouldn't x___x

Notra

Smash Ace
What u get from Brawl +

-Johns for why u cant win at brawl
-Waste of Time
-No Recognition
-Waste of time

Why not just start up tekken or TvC side tourneys?

SoiGreg

Smash Journeyman
yeaaaah,I'm a bit worried too. I was going to invest in a bus ticket to go. But if it's going to have like 10 people. I probably shouldn't x___x
Well, since your the only one going, you will probably win. Winnings = busticket and then a bit of $$$

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
And someone who wants to stick it in moose's butt would say that. This fact is undeniable.
hey your the one who brought it up. thats a messed up fantasy dude.

What u get from Brawl +

-Johns for why u cant win at brawl
-Waste of Time
-No Recognition
-Waste of time

Why not just start up tekken or TvC side tourneys?
tekken = bad , brawl+ = good. this kid is mad because he knows he would lose in a dollar money match to me in brawl +.

I have brawl +. I don't really get it
you will in time.

sounds like melee
lezz geeet it.

Notra

Smash Ace
hey your the one who brought it up. thats a messed up fantasy dude.

tekken = bad , brawl+ = good. this kid is mad because he knows he would lose in a dollar money match to me in brawl +.

you will in time.

lezz geeet it.
have u played brawl + for more than an hour? its so easy. i played my friends like 20 times who play it all the time and beat them simply from knowledge of fighting games. the tech is easy. Its melee - having to practice skills. And tekken is MLG and harder than brawl sooo............

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
have u played brawl + for more than an hour? its so easy. i played my friends like 20 times who play it all the time and beat them simply from knowledge of fighting games. the tech is easy. Its melee - having to practice skills. And tekken is MLG and harder than brawl sooo............
I've been playing it for like 4 days now. this guy is so mad. better hope I dont get that roy texture hack, you already know whats gonna happen.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
soviet mm in brawl+ next time i see you
if you look at the things I said I never claimed to be good at it, nor was I sh*t talking about me being good at it. All I wanted was to start up a scene for it but people started crying. But I would love to mm you for like 1-3$.

Top Bottom