• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Dude, I hope we get fiber... best internet in the country right there... and by best internet, I mean 100x better than anything else, ha.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Hey, Ann Arbor guys, if you haven't became a fan of "Ann Arbor Fiber" on facebook yet, then do it: http://www.facebook.com/a2fiber?ref=ts ... the areas that show the most support get it set up... internet with speeds 100x what's currently available... so become a ****ing fan!... hell do it even if you aren't from ann arbor, lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Who thinks it's awesome that I may span the entirety of U-M's micro econ from 101 through the 2nd year PhD sequence in a total of 4 semesters? ha, I'm so cool :p

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Also, Fiber would only have the potential to be ~50-58x faster than what our Current internet is, bowyer, and only 18x faster than dorm internet, and anyone using wifi would see at most 2x increase in speed (although probably closer to 1.4x), and anyone using normal wired internet would only see about 4-5x increase, but the people using gigabit wired could see all the benefit.

That being said, if anyone even thinks for a second that a 1.4x increase in internet speed over wifi, 4x over Fast Ethernet, or 50x over gigabit isn't worth it in the least, you clearly don't understand multiplication. Now give me my GFiber kthnxbai.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Acro!!
when'z the midland tourney son!

get **** and as$ back into this garbage-*** game :chuckle:

but uhh.....yeah...

Scotu hold a tourney for melee sos i can come play you again

Fl@me

Smash Cadet
Does anyone have an extra good controller and is going to the tournament this weekend?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I played B+ friendlies at P4. I didn't enjoy i very much. lol. I could get easy 0-deaths after getting a utilt with Pit. =/

IrisKong

Smash Lord
I might be up for brawl, but I doubt many people will be as its Patty's day and most will be drinking, I am hapy my manager is awesome, we have been drinkin wiskey since noon :) :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
bowyer what are doing tonight lol
well in 25 mins I'm giving an hour presentation... after that, I assume getting drunk with Gio? haha... we need an invite only ann arbor st patty's day drunkensmashfestishthingy... me, you, rofa, lain... who else like's to drink around here?

earthadept

Smash Lord
well in 25 mins I'm giving an hour presentation... after that, I assume getting drunk with Gio? haha... we need an invite only ann arbor st patty's day drunkensmashfestishthingy... me, you, rofa, lain... who else like's to drink around here?
**** YES
I am totally down. I'm going to a party right now and getting drunk, so by the time we organize another party, I'll already be good to go. :p

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I might sometimes, but during the day would be best so i dont have to drive back over there after school

Top Bottom