• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

judge!

Smash Ace
I TOLD U ! me and vodka r ****ING DONE WITH EACHOTHER!,. After a long talk and some taco bell me and whiskey got back together.

were to cute

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Ann Arbor, East Lansing, and Waterford, (sort of grand rapids) and whereever the hell Iris lives are the main centers for smash in state. It also depends on if you're looking for Melee or Brawl.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Railgun finished? I should prolly catch up then. I think the last episode I saw was 18 so there prolly isn't much left.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Railgun finishes this friday

also, I'm going to be releasing Blu Ray rip fansubs for Railgun in the near future for anyone that's interested.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Ann Arbor, East Lansing, and Waterford, (sort of grand rapids) and whereever the hell Iris lives are the main centers for smash in state. It also depends on if you're looking for Melee or Brawl.
Yeaaaaah. Grand Rapids has 2 melee people. And 2 Brawl people. xD

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I'm willing and probably will be holding a smashfest tonight so if anyone wants to come out, post up.

I am horrible @ this game and want to play AA more often for sure. Not really sure how this is gonna happen yet, but it needs to.

MSU tourny is March 27th IIRC. I'm trying to convince anthony to allow registration up until tournament start, to make a smashboards page, and to up the entry from $3 to $5. If you agree, post it up because then he actually might.

anthony000

Smash Journeyman
I'm willing and probably will be holding a smashfest tonight so if anyone wants to come out, post up.

I am horrible @ this game and want to play AA more often for sure. Not really sure how this is gonna happen yet, but it needs to.

MSU tourny is March 27th IIRC. I'm trying to convince anthony to allow registration up until tournament start, to make a smashboards page, and to up the entry from $3 to $5. If you agree, post it up because then he actually might.
HAHAHA that's fair. If people are actually willing to come from other places in MI for a $5 tournament, post. I'll do all that ish you said actually if enough people show interest. Personally, I'm just scared that we are gonna lose a bunch of locals, but if we can make up for it with the greater more competitive MI area, I guess it'll be fine. But people need to come. That's basically the bottom line of why I have been against making a thread, raising entry to 5, etc.

Also, yeah it's melee only.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It'd be an honor if Oris Ganon becomes the reason I quit smash
ill take you up on your offer, ive been practicing how to L cancel my U-tilt and buffer my warlock punch once i master it your gonna want to hide under a rock for a while

fZk

Smash Lord

Where's the smashfest at? I might potentially be free tonight, so if it's somewhere I can walk or the the bus to I might go. Send directions.

I'd definitely go to any tourney at MSU, hype this up.

Top Bottom