• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So I have yet to sleep. **** school.

Also, if I go to the Flint tourney then it'll be singles only. I don't want to waste my time playing boring games, i.e. doubles.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Panda isnt in his right mind, Med school has warped it. He hates doubles and likes Flogging Molly, that should give you an idea of how sick he currently is.

On another note... I may go to the flint tourny for singles, as I work and cant get out early enoughy for doubles.., if I do, MM anyone?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
haha nopeeee.

find a ride to flint?!

My friend tof, whos coming with us, called lain last night and he didn't answer. No surprise! LAIN!

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
how many of y'all can say you partied with your professors and the top economic theorists at UofM?!?! haha, hell yeah :D

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I don't have any particular desires to party with my professors, and I couldn't care less about UofM economic theorists.

Top Bottom