• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
dude Themann you know what we should do..... we dont have to do it at a tourney but we should be a double luigi team ^_^. i was watching it on youtube and thought it would be a awesome idea

TheMann

Smash Ace
dude Themann you know what we should do..... we dont have to do it at a tourney but we should be a double luigi team ^_^. i was watching it on youtube and thought it would be a awesome idea
I would do it for sure. Look out whoever plays us!

Oh yea and this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysbJ4PpFoP4

Hopefully this is the last DBZ vid I post. I feel I'm going overboard....

Sukai

Smash Champion
I suppose it's a bit futile asking this, but;

If anyone's into BlazBlue, hit me up, I'd love to play anyone who's interested.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Hey guys, I figured I would start posting again because I'm starting to get back into Melee again (not brawl, sorry... i still have a bad opinion on the game despite dope telling me to suck it up and just play)

I get on this site and I don't even recognize half of the names posting from Michigan anymore. I'm in the U.P. now so it isn't too likely that I'll get to play most of you, but it is pretty cool to see the Michigan scene continuing to grow after however many years we have been playing the game.

Hope I get to meet a lot of you guys

L

Lolie

It's like...leet speech, internet talk, but more technical? From what I recall, that is.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
yeah i googled it so i know now ^_^. Thank you anyway omniswell

Anyone holding any smashfest soon? I really need to train in brawl because sadly i dont have a Wii

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to this tournament.

Who wants to team for both Brawl or Melee?

Here is my route. Anyone going along a similar route that I can hitch a ride with, or is anyone on my route that needs a ride.

Apparently Lain is going. I'd like to drive to AA and hitch a ride with him and whoever is going, but then again I know about Lain's ability to appear late everywhere, which has me apprehensive.

Notra

Smash Ace
question. my friends keep telling me that im easily the most campiest duchy falco. can anyone think of one more duchy and campy. cause id love to have that title.

:)

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
question. my friends keep telling me that im easily the most campiest duchy falco. can anyone think of one more duchy and campy. cause id love to have that title.

:)
While he may not be a Falco player, you should meet DMG. That man puts campers to shame when he plays. DMG tried to run down a 99 minute timer being used in a crew battle. He's that campy.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
One of these days I'll invite everyone over to my house (my actual house, in northeast A2) for a Smashfest. I already have 3 completely lag-free TVs sitting in the basement, and a 4th is on its way (gotta buy a lag-free TV for my dorm in time for 2nd semester). Maybe the Friday before the OSU game (11/20)?

Top Bottom