• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
{This is Anzu}

Condemned, and Themann, we should plan to go to Cactaurz home and play smash again.

I want revenge. Mwahaha.
Internet wife is now a lolie lol

I wanna play some melee tell cactuarz to get in contact with me.

Lol agreed. I'm down to play whenever since I'm in walking distance. Can't wait to see how good ur sheik will be next :)

Btw peeps. I think I quit weegee :(
you're dead to me

You better have a god **** good reason to quit one of the sexiest characters in Smash Bros. )=<
i agree

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Lol agreed. I'm down to play whenever since I'm in walking distance. Can't wait to see how good ur sheik will be next :)

Btw peeps. I think I quit weegee :(
........ if you do that i might have to rep wee gee a lot harder then what i usually do.

im going to keep asking you for tips on wee gee

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
GO EAT ANOTHER PLATE OF RICE AND CHICKEN GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

might work...
*stops eating his chicken and rice and slide it under the table*

not all black people feel better when they eat rice and chicken even though its made for m....black people -_-.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I want to play melee. I'm tired of losing to everyone.

Also, pants.

Seriously someone get to waterford that's as good or better than me and play me.

:)

Also, pants.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
*stops eating his chicken and rice and slide it under the table*

not all black people feel better when they eat rice and chicken even though its made for m....black people -_-.
What are the 4 black food groups again? It's chicken, rice, watermelon, and nightsticks right?

Gates is gonna get his *** beat next tourney

TheMann

Smash Ace
Wow what a reaction lol... maybe quit is the wrong word for it, I'll rephrase. I'm not gonna play Luigi for his bad matchups anymore which is 90% of the cast. I just wanna raise my game to a new level and basically counterpicking myself every match won't help that me thinks. :/

L

Lolie

Internet wife is now a lolie lol

I wanna play some melee tell cactuarz to get in contact with me.
Hah. If you've seen me, then you would understand the name change, approved by Cactaurz. I am still your Internet Wife, unless you want a 'divorce' since the name change.

And of course I will tell Cactaurz to get in contact with you. We should play melee together, I need more practice. :)

And, this I found from you Omni...no one scores with Bulma but Vegeta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV0DOkH7W5E

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Hah. If you've seen me, then you would understand the name change, approved by Cactaurz. I am still your Internet Wife, unless you want a 'divorce' since the name change.

And of course I will tell Cactaurz to get in contact with you. We should play melee together, I need more practice. :)

And, this I found from you Omni...no one scores with Bulma but Vegeta.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV0DOkH7W5E
No divorce im happy the way it is.
im down for playing melee as long as there is enough for teamsies, hell even singles is fine
lol yeah i have that favorited.

L

Lolie

Ok, good!

Yea, last time I was there condemned and themann were there. Cactaurz and I teamed up.
Jiggs and Sheik ftw! Well, I can't go and inviting people and planning about all of this, but, I will tell Cactaurz to talk with you, but I need someone to smash with, defiantly. Singles is fine too, but, I am starting to like teamsies ^-^

Yep. I found it in your favorites.

TheMann

Smash Ace
translated: gonna use moar mk.
Can't stand MK. More like moar Snake at least he's cool. lol

Themann, I think you did good as Mario and Luigi, weren't you also Marth?
But that was Melee. I was talking about brawl XD. But thanks though :)

Oh yea and this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By2jk4ex8xE&NR=1

Yup Mystic Gohan makes ppl mad.

Take this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xq8jFeDOsI
and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOaSe_UhwB8

L

Lolie

But that was Melee. I was talking about brawl XD. But thanks though
Oh! Apologies, I was a bit confused. Nonetheless, it was fun, even though the Mario Luigi team was quite annoying after awhile, it was my hate of mario x2, but the metro city (was that it?) was a lot of fun, and the green green!

Yup Mystic Gohan makes ppl mad.
Mystic Gohan is awesome in my opinion, Gohan has always been my favorite, nonetheless. I do not count GT though, it's more for laughs. I still consider Gohan up there with Vegeta and Goku. Those alt. vids are hilarious!

Yay for parenting with Vegeta, Bulma approves!

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
oh and gates you forgot to put grape. black people go crazy over grapes and grape flavored drinks. oh and we dont call it grape.....its purple

Example:
ME: hey what type of kool-aid is that
Someone: Its purple my favorite

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Oh! Apologies, I was a bit confused. Nonetheless, it was fun, even though the Mario Luigi team was quite annoying after awhile, it was my hate of mario x2, but the metro city (was that it?) was a lot of fun, and the green green!

Mystic Gohan is awesome in my opinion, Gohan has always been my favorite, nonetheless. I do not count GT though, it's more for laughs. I still consider Gohan up there with Vegeta and Goku. Those alt. vids are hilarious!

Yay for parenting with Vegeta, Bulma approves!
Vegeta is above all.

Sliq

Smash Master
Purple Drank

I thought of a funny new nickname for Lain.

Daylight's Saving Time, because every tournament he shows up at get's set back by an hour.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Purple Drank
there you good.... Hes getting it

im going to train like hell with wee gee so i can pass up Themann ^_^

*robot voice* New target aquired: Themann

dont worry moose or mooose im coming after you to with mario

OMG sliq that was a awesome nickname.......HIGH FIVE *puts hand in the air*

TheMann

Smash Ace
Purple Drank

I thought of a funny new nickname for Lain.

Daylight's Saving Time, because every tournament he shows up at get's set back by an hour.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Lmao! Sliq is the truth.

there you good.... Hes getting it

im going to train like hell with wee gee so i can pass up Themann ^_^

*robot voice* New target aquired: Themann
Lets-a-gooo!!

I'll even help u try to pass me :). But I wont make it easy on you lol.

TheMann

Smash Ace
ill be comming to melee with the mann condemend cactuarz and lolie so get ready to get *****
Sweet omni is comin!! Lets both get good at Melee and take over the midwest. I mean who can stop Vegeta and Goku?
AL when you get a free time let me know and ill come to your house and practice.
Most def sir! I dont have classes Weds and Friday. But tomorrow I gots homework :(

Top Bottom