• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Circuit event in Marquette anyone? c'mon guys, who's up for it? I mean the snow really isn't all that bad. It is really only a total blizzard a little less than HALF the time.

Sliq

Smash Master
You people are like internet detectives.

Also, I look way younger than I actually am, so I keep getting people asking me if I can drink yet, and I've been able to for 2 years now. -_-

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
So i just wanted to share this quick tidbit with the rest of Michigan, even though maybe no one will really think it is as funny as I do.

I was playing smash with some newbs the other day and I had a really bad SD mid match. One of the guys not playing said "Shibby, looks like you just pulled a Bowyer"

IrisKong

Smash Lord
So after getting bored of repetitive chain grabs, and not liking MK Snake or Diddy much...I have decided to just say "F#CK IT!" and play a character I really have fun with... The chances of me getting good enough to beat Lain or Judge let alone some of the other top smashers in Michigan is looking pretty slim right now. SO at the next tourny, I will be playing my fav character since the release of the game (and get beaten badly im sure) but ill have a blast doing it. and no panda, its not PT *keeps you in suspence*

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Also, I look way younger than I actually am, so I keep getting people asking me if I can drink yet, and I've been able to for 2 years now. -_-
****, I didn't even know you could drive.

Happy birthday btw.

So after getting bored of repetitive chain grabs, and not liking MK Snake or Diddy much...I have decided to just say "F#CK IT!" and play a character I really have fun with... The chances of me getting good enough to beat Lain or Judge let alone some of the other top smashers in Michigan is looking pretty slim right now. SO at the next tourny, I will be playing my fav character since the release of the game (and get beaten badly im sure) but ill have a blast doing it. and no panda, its not PT *keeps you in suspence*
Hm... I dunno. Olimar? :D

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Well, i kinda convinced my parents to let me hold a smashfest this saturday (day) or sunday (day). time would be around like 12 pm. the max amount of ppl my dad says i could have max of 8 (including my self). i'd say like i could hold it for 4+ hours on each day (saturday i know some ppl plan to go out and on sunday i have a party to go to). i'd deff need some set ups. I need like 2-3 more if everyone doesnt want to wait to take turns on like 1 or 2 tvs. this isnt set in stone and so are the days. if ur interested then i'll need u to text me (call i guess if u cant text) @ 248-202-2609

EDIT

LMFAO forgot to say where i live. I live in waterford on the very edge of clarkston on clintonvill rode

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
****. I run into Panda by pure coincidence in LoL and my team just couldn't stay alive.

I want to say Olimar as well, but I'm pretty sure it's not.
Wait, I played against you? I don't look at opponent names till after the game and my client crashed, so I may not have noticed... Was it where I was Teemo or Twisted Fate?

Btw, I'm not a fan of either. I <3 Corki the most right now.

Force Frontal by Chicken

Smash Apprentice
So i just wanted to share this quick tidbit with the rest of Michigan, even though maybe no one will really think it is as funny as I do.

I was playing smash with some newbs the other day and I had a really bad SD mid match. One of the guys not playing said "Shibby, looks like you just pulled a Bowyer"
haha, this made my day. <--- Bowyer (since I deleted my actual account.)

On another note... Panda and Omni... answer my **** PM... Please.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Wait, I played against you? I don't look at opponent names till after the game and my client crashed, so I may not have noticed... Was it where I was Teemo or Twisted Fate?

Btw, I'm not a fan of either. I <3 Corki the most right now.
You recognize after game immediately, but not in game when I was laning against you?

You were Twisted Fate, I was Taric.

Edit - Though, I guess I just assumed you recognized me since you were so quick to chat. But all you really did was tell me about your other account. I was GenericallyNamed.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You recognize after game immediately, but not in game when I was laning against you?

You were Twisted Fate, I was Taric.

Edit - Though, I guess I just assumed you recognized me since you were so quick to chat. But all you really did was tell me about your other account. I was GenericallyNamed.
OMG ROFL. I laned against you the whole game and I didn't even read your name. I know you're GenericallyNamed, I just didn't notice that we were in the same game. God, Taric is SO annoying early game. ****er just never dies. Also doesn't help that I didn't figure out how to use Twisted's card attack until late in the game :D

I think that was the game where we 4v5'ed you guys and the Shaco just ***** everything in his path, right? Shaco... is a little too good right now. Once I finish up with my studies, we should totally play together. I usually play with my bro, Boonu (he was trying out Corki that game), and I'm trying to get other people into it too. It'll be fun <3

For anyone else reading this, you should download League of Legends and play it, NAO!

Top Bottom