• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I will Corki you all to death. Despite playing a nerfed AP build, I can still ****.

The first Smasher I fought in LoL was Sudai. Since then I've played Kevin, and made a post on the LoL boards that like 3 Smashers saw and PM'd me about.

My account is SamuraiPanda, but I'm using SamuraiPanda001 right now until I figure out what characters I enjoy the most.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
Well, i kinda convinced my parents to let me hold a smashfest this saturday (day) or sunday (day). time would be around like 12 pm. the max amount of ppl my dad says i could have is 8 (including my self). i'd say like i could hold it for 4+ hours on each day (saturday i know some ppl plan to go out and on sunday i have a party to go to). i'd deff need some set ups. I need like 2-3 more if everyone doesnt want to wait to take turns on like 1 or 2 tvs. this isnt set in stone and so are the days. if ur interested then i'll need u to text me (call i guess if u cant text) @ 248-202-2609

EDIT

LMFAO forgot to say where i live. I live in waterford on the very edge of clarkston on clintonvill rode
k my dad has allowed this and the day is sunday and people can get here at 12 if they want, but people have to go at 5 pm due to me having to get ready for my party and so i have a little extra time

Sudai

Stuff here
I will Corki you all to death. Despite playing a nerfed AP build, I can still ****.

The first Smasher I fought in LoL was Sudai. Since then I've played Kevin, and made a post on the LoL boards that like 3 Smashers saw and PM'd me about.

My account is SamuraiPanda, but I'm using SamuraiPanda001 right now until I figure out what characters I enjoy the most.
Woo, namesearch. Yeah, I didn't even see your name till the game was over, honestly. Else I would have said something in game. Other than the Smashers that I knew played LoL before getting into it, I haven't met any other smashers in game. :[ Sooo, if you know me, you should add me? XD

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I cant figure out who i want to play in LOL ive been playing hte mummy but he blows ***
I used to think the same thing, but apparently in competitve play you're allowed to ban 2 champions, and nearly everyone chooses to ban Amumu/Morgana. People say Amumu is the best tank in the game, mostly because of his AoE stun that is like instant death in certain combos. And if you're wondering, Morgana's black shield (whatever its called) is apparently broken as ****, which is why they ban her. She's fine other than that though.

Personally, I'm still working my way through the champions. I wanna get at least 1 game in with each of the 40, just to get a feel for them all.

I can't wait to get home (at like 5 ;_; ) and finally get some decent LoL'ing in. I'm probably going to just use my main account, because I recently realized that win/loss ratio is cleared after every season.

Woo, namesearch. Yeah, I didn't even see your name till the game was over, honestly. Else I would have said something in game. Other than the Smashers that I knew played LoL before getting into it, I haven't met any other smashers in game. :[ Sooo, if you know me, you should add me? XD
Yeah, I never look at names of the opponent until after the game is over, usually. And did I not add you? I'll do it when I get home.

I'm telling you guys. You all are missing out by not playing DoTA.
Meh, LoL is a ton of fun atm. It still could be better (they released it too early IMO), but the developers are the kinds of people who will continue to service the game, listen to the community, and improve it over time. I'm guessing that in like a year or so, most people will think that LoL > DotA, because I can see them continually patching the game over time.

Kail

Smash Lord
Dota is patched pretty much every month. Also, Icefrog finally has a bigger team now and is backed by valve. So he is likely to make a pretty strong stand alone game. Then again, I'm bias because I've been playing dota for almost 6 years now.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Dota is patched pretty much every month. Also, Icefrog finally has a bigger team now and is backed by valve. So he is likely to make a pretty strong stand alone game. Then again, I'm bias because I've been playing dota for almost 6 years now.
Heroes of Newerth is a pretty decent Stand alone Dota game. All different models, spell animations etc. but essentially plays the same.

Kail

Smash Lord
HoN will fail when Icefrog tells them to stop making the game. My understanding was they can copy him as long as he wasn't getting paid.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
good ****, i was on but exams called my name and i had to go study :( we should all play tomorrow me you panda and notra :) notra you should add me as well

omniswell

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
What would you guys say if I was to tell you that i think someone in LP Michigan should hold a smashfest over winter break? I would really like the opportunity to get to play with some of you again, and some of you for the first time

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
For UM people, winter break starts anywhere between 12/17 and 12/23, depending on when your last exam is. I'd definitely be willing to host a Smashfest at my place the weekend before Christmas (probably Saturday 12/19). 3 tube TVs in the basement = win.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Sure.

So who is going to Pound 4 besides Mikey and WTP? I would definitely be able to go if I found reliable transportation - the 8 hour drive is intimidating, especially in the middle of the winter. I'd go with the Ohio charter bus, but they're all Brawl people and might not leave until late on Friday, and it's a 3 hour drive to Springfield to begin with. Flying just sounds too expensive especially considering the money that would already be spent on hotel costs. Are those really the only options? sigh

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I did look at how much it cost to go to one tourney in Pound 4 and I wouldn't even go there even it's near my house. O_o

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Anybody pick/play Aion yet? i need more people to play that...
Game looks beutiful, but boring. Also it looks like it costs money. Which is why you should play LoL with us <3

And I wanna go to Pound 4 but I wont know for awhile if I can/will.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
mmk omni/themann/condemned/lolie smash at my place this friday is confirmed after all, been a terrible week but we've got a couple more people i know who don't frequent the boards much coming as well (if they don't back out >.>) but yea, one of you should bring a second setup. Get here around 6 pm guys, 248 991 4035 is my number if you didn't have it, i need some smash to shake off car/key/sick/people issues

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
mmk omni/themann/condemned/lolie smash at my place this friday is confirmed after all, been a terrible week but we've got a couple more people i know who don't frequent the boards much coming as well (if they don't back out >.>) but yea, one of you should bring a second setup. Get here around 6 pm guys, 248 991 4035 is my number if you didn't have it, i need some smash to shake off car/key/sick/people issues
ill try to come but i might not since im literally being blackmailed by my friends to go to a haunted house. but i will see wht i can do ^_^

-PM-

Smash Ace
are you at southfield or farmington?

Top Bottom