• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
I dno if you guys know, but brackets for EVO are up and have been up on AiB for a while.

GGs lain getting 5th! Ally shouldn't have been in losers to take you out there.
Ally got 2nd. WTF is with mikeHAZE? You gotta beat them.

Judge, Panda, and WTP all placed 17th. Pretty good, but you guys could do better. What's with Panda playing AZ twice? And it looks like FOW can say they can beat MI... x.x

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Who's insulting you?
Point out where I insulted you, last time I checked I was simply speaking truth.
He has a good point, Omni. I mean, knux was probably talking about how he has no sense of humor so he couldn't get your jokes.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
Yeah, cuz having someone you don't know say "I hate you 2nd most" is brimming with lulz.
you must be new to this forum, because every other post i post i hate you all. this is a forum i have no clue who you are, nor have i met you in person how could i hate you?

I can't tell if you're being serious or not about the first correct thing you've said in a month.
xD

Sukai

Smash Champion
you must be new to this forum, because every other post i post i hate you all. this is a forum i have no clue who you are, nor have i met you in person how could i hate you?
Well, I don't know you, so the only way I'd know how you think of me is through your words.
Hate's a strong words, so I don't think you actually hate me, but I do think you really dislike me.

And you have met me in person, exactly once.
At Scala's.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
when you make stupid arguments and constantly argue with people and dont joke around at all it's very hard to tell if you're just trying to piss people off or if you really think that way. you're not a pro nor do you know fighting games inside and out, stop making arguements about stuff you have no clue about and just have fun and joke around with us ok? i dont hate you nor do i dislike you, you're just getting on my nerves.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I don't argue with people, people argue with me and I defend my point until proven wrong.
I don't joke much on forums, namely because I'm not funny on forums. In real life I can crack a few grins.
I'm no troll, so I do think the way I think.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Man, I have like 4 hours worth of videos from Test Your Might VI.

I got more tournament sets recorded from a tournament in Ohio than I did from West Bloomfield. WHAT THE HELL.

Top Bottom