• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sarix

Smash Ace
My original online screen name was Sarith but then I decided to go with Sarixis halfway through my freshman year of high school. When I registered here I forgot to put the "is" in lol.

zyth

Smash Lord
My name has always been Zyth on pretty much evreything I use....Zyth is the name of the main character for a manga I drew, which I plann on making into a web series within the next year.

and it is pronounced similar to scythe. not Zith.

also Ori what time for the SF?

D

Deleted member

Nas has a cd titled God's Son and I was a huge Nas fan in highschool. Goddy is just a shorter version my old teammates used to call me.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Is the only smashfest happening at Ori's? ... going to be crammed lol. Can you PM me your address though Ori?

kd-

Smash Lord
My first screen name for games was on this online tank shooter called Wulfram. My friend and I were making a clan and we named it the 'Shadow Clan', as he went by the name ShadowPanther (We were like, 13/14?). Since he went by ShadowPanther, I followed suit with the name ShadowDragon. A short while later we decided it was stupid and my friend eventually changed his moniker to LilJerry (he was a Jr.). I liked the dragon part of my name, but didn't want to just be dragon, so why not just be Korean Dragon. The whole name is really dumb, but I like 'kd'. I hate it when things make me use 3 or more characters; I'll use kdkr (super stupid/redundant) or a dash if I can.

The interesting thing about 'kd' is that no one can really mess with it too much or say it wrong, which is sad because messing with people's names is funny sometimes, and nice the other times. The worst I get/have gotten is 'katie' or 'KoreanDragqueen', which is lolz. If you say 'kfree', no one really knows what you're saying except me hah. I used to go by seoulkd for some stuff, since I needed a longer name but I really don't like it anymore. Someone in a WoW raid referred to me as 'soul dk', how you get that from seoulkd is beyond me.

Edit: if I need more than 2 characters nowadays I'll use babokd; the word babo means idiot in Korean (similar to baka in Japanese). Makes me all the more fake Asian, but suits me well.

JTsm

Smash Master
JT = Jolteon Trainer = Youtube Account
sm = Senk man = PSN account.

Some people say SM is snake main, but nah. lol

Someone in a WoW raid referred to me as 'soul dk', how you get that from seoulkd is beyond me.
seoul is pronounced soul. dk=kd backwards. It's still dumb but its not too hard to figure out.

Sailor Moon+Princess Tutu=SailorTutu

But that's like kind of embarrassing, and often gives people the wrong idea about me. I made my first name on the boards TewX2. But that was short and ugly, and eventually i stopped caring about random people having the wrong idea about me. So I made Sailor Princess Twenty-two. Which is the maximum number of characters a name can be on swf, or at least was back on mlg servers, no idea about now. Of course nobody calls me by the forum name, not even people who have just met me. Everyone just calls me tutu, and on occasion I get "sailor" from people who don't know me.

kd-

Smash Lord
Contrary to popular belief and common sense, I am smart enough to figure out how he came to that conclusion. I just really don't know how

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
seoul is pronounced soul. dk=kd backwards. It's still dumb but its not too hard to figure out.

Sailor Moon+Princess Tutu=SailorTutu

But that's like kind of embarrassing, and often gives people the wrong idea about me. I made my first name on the boards TewX2. But that was short and ugly, and eventually i stopped caring about random people having the wrong idea about me. So I made Sailor Princess Twenty-two. Which is the maximum number of characters a name can be on swf, or at least was back on mlg servers, no idea about now. Of course nobody calls me by the forum name, not even people who have just met me. Everyone just calls me tutu, and on occasion I get "sailor" from people who don't know me.
Flare

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm a young high school freshman who has a sister at UM. I have a chance to go to Ann Arbor next Saturday from like ~7-9/10. So I'm wondering, will you guys be having a smashfest then? And if so, where?
On an unrelated note, I've played with Kinglit once, through a friend.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
JT = Jolteon Trainer = Youtube Account
sm = Senk man = PSN account.

Some people say SM is snake main, but nah. lol
Cool to know!

Hey while we're on the subject of name origins, let's hear yours Juggleguy.

Top Bottom