• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Yeah, it pretty much has to do with the fact it all looks pretty awful. The other skins aren't even making it better. It's just different shades of disappointment, like Apasher's Smash career.

:denzel:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yeah, it pretty much has to do with the fact it all looks pretty awful. The other skins aren't even making it better. It's just different shades of disappointment, like Apasher's Smash career.

:denzel:
I blame Brawl for being in the way.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
How did you come up with "Ori_bro" anyway?
Back when I first started playing Smash, like 06/07 at the AADLGTs, I would go with my cousin Okiyama. He told me I should come up with my own tag. since we were static teammates for the entirety of my Melee career and the first majority of my Brawl career I wanted to get something similar to his so I chose Ori. When making the SWF account I needed more than 3 characters so I initially added _man and as soon as I created the account I realized how Ori_man had absolutely no flow or sounded good at all so I changed it to Ori_bro and since then it has remained Ori_bro. I have had name changes on AiB for trolling purposes and for fun but that's about it.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Mine was supposed to be Damn it tom. (all one word) but Smashboards was dumb and wouldn't let me put damn in my user name. Its also the user name and gamertag I use for everything else, but Smash. My smash one 'Legit' is a joke we had back when I started playing this game, plus its 5 letters so it fits for the names in Brawl

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
My screen name is 11 years old now, which means it is now half as old as I am. If I recall correctly, it was made in anticipation for SA2B when it was announced to be going to the Gamecube. Fun fact: Sonic didn't sell in my area, so I had no idea he had a game past Sonic the Hedgehog for the Genesis, Sonic Chaos for the Game Gear, and Sonic Pocket Adventure for the NeoGeo, so I didn't even know Super Sonic was a thing. I was such a big fan of the first two titles I mentioned that I looked to the internet(recently discovered), and, well. Let's not speak of what I found.

rsr2

Smash Lord
My name is lame. It's just my initials with a 2 at the end. When I wanted to play Runescape for some reason rsr1 was taken so I put 2 and it worked. Kept the name ever since. I was 11 when I made it.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I started as IATD in mellee but changed it to DRDN because I didn't want an anagram for a tag, then came w.c.***** (my group of friends in high school) and T.M.K. Which was given to me by loss prevention

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Apasher is actually based on my name (Aaron P. Ashley), but I changed Ashley to Asher so people won't confuse me for a girl.

I used to say it as "A-P-Asher" but everyone I knew in the GH/RB community (before I even got into Smash) said it as "A-pasher", so I stuck with that because it sounded better.

I regret making my YouTube username PocketAces1796 tho.

Top Bottom