• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Quit after you lose that $$ otherwise all your talk about how much I suck compared to you was just as useless as the rest of your gaming career

[6:28:29 PM] Aaron Ashley (Apasher17): that's my specialty in everything
[6:28:33 PM] Aaron Ashley (Apasher17): being the worst everything

according to you, yeah.

Also didn't you already quit like 3 months ago?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Tutu. Just to clarify: I was never even upset at you for re-stating the obvious.... I just hated myself even more because you re-stated the obvious.

And 3 months ago was just Brawl. Today I'm talking about Smash as a whole. I would rather just not waste my efforts into anything since I'm too pathetic for everything.

JTsm

Smash Master
Honestly, I think the best thing to do is to block Apasher. So much useless posts.

stewyian

Smash Ace
I can fit seven I have two right now possibly Mitch and loe1, so if they both say yes to we can't merge unfortunately

Roller

Smash Legend
I think WTP counted you and I when discussing the merger with Stewy. It sounds like we're going regardless of whether or not that happens though. Either there will be enough people for two cars, in which case we'll take two; or there will be few enough people to consolidate into Stewy's van, in which case we'll just take that.

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
Was the smashfest canceled/changed/ended early? I checked the room like a half hour ago and didn't see anything.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
SHOULD BE FOR LORDY'S IN MY HONEST OPINION
I've never understood this. Why would you travel to another state and support their tourneys rather than you own scenes'. It would be different if it was a national that had been planned for 2.5 years but we had this date planned before This Armageddon (not the original but that was canceled so we took the date). This whole situation would be like West MI going to a Chicago local instead of Outrage or SPAU. Its your guys's right to travel where you want but it leaves me at least with slight feeling of detachment.

fZk

Smash Lord
Spoiler alert:

MI will go to Ohio, have a terrible time and come back and complain all over the boards about how much Ohio sucks.

It's always the same thing.

I couldn't go to either but the difference between arm and lordy's is that there will be more people from OoS at arm, which means more exposure to different play-styles and chances to beat people you normally wouldnt get to play.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i just dont want to get exposed by l cancel, so im goin to ohio instead

JTsm

Smash Master
Made a Project : M Skype chat. If anyone is interested, my Skype name is jtsnakeman

fZk

Smash Lord
At Outrage last week somebody put a Logitech headset/headphone thing in my backpack. There was somebody in the venue with the same exact backpack as me, so I think they got confused and accidentally put them in mine thinking it was their backpack. So if you're missing a headset let me know.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
At Outrage last week somebody put a Logitech headset/headphone thing in my backpack. There was somebody in the venue with the same exact backpack as me, so I think they got confused and accidentally put them in mine thinking it was their backpack. So if you're missing a headset let me know.

That headset was Juushichi's. Idk when he'll be in MI next or at a tourney but you should definitely find a way to get it to the carpool that is going to Armageddon this weekend.

Top Bottom