• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

fZk

Smash Lord
Oh that sucks, I really can't see an opportunity to see any of the guys going to OH before this weekend. Tell Juu to get in contact with me, maybe I can mail it to him.

Hey, if anyone has seen a white gcc with no springs, let me know. Last I saw it was outrage.
I have that, me and xatic were trying to figure out whose it was, but you had probably left the room/not realized you were missing a controller had left the room so we agreed to let me keep it unless someone posted looking for it. When can I get it back to you? sweet?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Yes, I'm still around, though I only post if directly summoned.
Ah glad to see you're still around! I wanted to apologize for any past dickery I might have expressed towards you. I was 17 and incredibly stupid. Hope you're doing well!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I was... kinda in a ****ty mood that day...

Who are you?
Yo, get in the habit of eliminating those bad days. You'll need to at the next level of education, where you won't see your professor every day to constantly refresh your memory on material, and where you'll have to muster up some independent studying/motivation to be successful. I learned this almost too late, but you still have all your undergrad years ahead.

I've been pretty good as well, just been going to school and what not. Kinda started ****ing around with brawl again so I wanted to see what was going on here. How about you? What have you been up to?
Pretty much the same I'm at EMU, and i picked up a part time as a prep cook at a new restaurant in ypsi. Still no drivers license, which is the main reason I'm still playing brawl. Nobody plays other fighters in Ann Arbor

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Pretty much the same I'm at EMU, and i picked up a part time as a prep cook at a new restaurant in ypsi. Still no drivers license, which is the main reason I'm still playing brawl. Nobody plays other fighters in Ann Arbor
That's awesome! What restaurant? That's cool though, I forgot how much fun brawl was.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
It's called bona sera, they're teachign me how to cook and ****, its pretty awesome
I just looked it up, that place looks delicious. I'll definitely stop by some day. We should definitely do something sometime. That's the best part about jobs like that, you get so good at cooking. Especially after time you'll be able to do that **** so fast.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
yeah right now i dropped hours to focus on school(play more video games) so I'm only in on thursday and saturday mornings
Not sure why I was reminded of Alex Durski when I read that hahaha. I guess the words dropped/school/play more video games, were a mental trigger. What the **** happened to this thread btw? It's so dead.

kd-

Smash Lord
The Neo Blue layout turns this place into a searchable, working Shoryuken forums. Both this place and Shoryuken are empty/never have people replying, but at least this place isn't broken. Shoryuken's search is awful, and googling/clicking a shoryuken link most of the time is fruitless - it won't be able to find it. You want to talk about a bad forum change, look at that place

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I enjoy the more modern look of it all. I think we just need to start posting more in order to grow to like it. Everyone complained about the final look of SWF (The one before it turned to this) and then everyone grew to enjoy it.

I never complained about the final look of SWF, and most of the people that did used the skin that kept the boards lookin glike old SWF.

This one just sucks.

It's better now that you can tell when posts end and begin, but its still lame.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
What's annoying to me is how bad the black one is and then the people who use it use fonts you can't easily read on the white background of the "blue" scheme

ie: I skip most of soul pechs posts because I don't feel like straining my eyes worse to try and make out yellow on white

Roller

Smash Legend
I used one of the blue skins on the old format because Revolution looked like ass.

But for those who are mad about fonts, you can turn off seeing people's pre-set custom font colors in the options if you want.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I used one of the blue skins on the old format because Revolution looked like ***.

But for those who are mad about fonts, you can turn off seeing people's pre-set custom font colors in the options if you want.
That is actually kind of cool. Never knew that.

Top Bottom