• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
omg hi everyone LOL

Panda do you know how often i drive by your place im going to randomly show up one of these days. and whenever there is a smash fest someone should let me know because im over the bar scenes kind of. but me being an alchy forces me to go there. but id rather get drunk and smash it out LOL. hit me up everyone mucho love <33333333
omg judge you still exist <3

judge!

Smash Ace
shutup wtp ill style your *** still!!!!!!!! and i work till 10. i mean i could come after but meh. why whats going on then?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
omg hi everyone LOL

Panda do you know how often i drive by your place im going to randomly show up one of these days. and whenever there is a smash fest someone should let me know because im over the bar scenes kind of. but me being an alchy forces me to go there. but id rather get drunk and smash it out LOL. hit me up everyone mucho love <33333333
I plan on hosting this weekend. Hmu if you wanna play (1-248-494-0368).

So yeah whose down for a sf on friday or saturday?

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA people, I suggest a weekly smashfest, say Thursday at 7. Impromptu smash can still occur but we should have at least one day that we regularly gather and play on.

LOE1

Smash Lord
i came because i heard there was an argument here
sadly it looks like im too late
o, hai judge. teach me wario, i'll pay handsomly :denzel:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Works for me Kevin, though I won't be free until after 9pm starting in June. We should play at Mason, I'm thinking about putting a couple extra TVs in the storage room there for easy access over the summer. HarmS's TV has been there safely for months.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
lol wtf, then whose TV is it? Gio's?

Also, Masonfest is on for tonight 7pm. Moose, Gio, Aceplayer, Roki, and ThuGz confirmed so far

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure that tv was left at the big house

might be in for a bit as a study break

MJG

Smash Hero
so much hate in this thread lol

Im late but roller, you didnt beat me in every friendly :popo:. No I didn't name search. My name is too short...someone linked me to your post lol

FRIENDLIES>WIFI>MM>POOLS>TOURNEY

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also, yall smell like cod fish. See yall in the summer

clowsui

Smash Legend
bowyer

i'm going to be in AA for snoopingasusual (tourney @ mason hall on the 5th/jtsm's tournament) and i'm planning on going to grad school for econ but i'm not sure what i wanna do yet

we should chat...so you should go to that tourney

Top Bottom