• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zyth

Smash Lord
nah im runnin thru path of radiance. sacred stones wasnt too hard since you could go to the tower to lvl up and they had shops around the map you could go to to get weapons.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I gave up on the Southfield P&R Building a while ago. I'm trying to find out if Time Travelers Comics Cards & Collectables (in Berkley) is feasable. I hear they host MTG tourneys.

:phone:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
30 per hour is really really expensive. Consider that you need the building for at least 10 hours. where th ehell are you going to get 300 dollars from? venue? no way.

SporT my KankeR

zyth

Smash Lord
bring it on. my team will destroy you and leave you crying.
liike. a. *****.

and Tutu: are you sure you dont mean Radiant Dawn for Wii? those skills were so free for 3rd class ppl, but the skills in PR on GC suck hard compared to them.

PoR was more broken because skills activated more often.

lvl3 classes were also beyond broken as well, but at least Ike wasn't using aether every other attack. like in my 3 run throughs of Radiant dawn... I think I've got aether twice? PoR tho... I probably got it at least 5 times per chapter

zyth

Smash Lord
lol ur ike in RD sucked then. i know my Haar in RD activated his stun every other fight, and so did my Rolf and Edward. in that one every one came with one, and my chars would use theirs at least 3 times a chap

I mean i think getting 2 in 3 run throughs is a bit unlucky, but it was def reduced from the amount u got it in PoR.

Rolf was a archer, I have yet to see a class that rivaled the brokenness of lvl 3 acher's in FE.

Edward was also really broken, and it comes as no surprise to me that u constantly got skill activation, when the likelihood of it happening was based on the skill stat, something archer's and swordmasters are almost guaranteed to max by lvl 12 lol.

Laguz still sucked tho, besides the royal's.

zyth

Smash Lord
I mean i think getting 2 in 3 run throughs is a bit unlucky, but it was def reduced from the amount u got it in PoR.

Rolf was a archer, I have yet to see a class that rivaled the brokenness of lvl 3 acher's in FE.

Edward was also really broken, and it comes as no surprise to me that u constantly got skill activation, when the likelihood of it happening was based on the skill stat, something archer's and swordmasters are almost guaranteed to max by lvl 12 lol.

Laguz still sucked tho, besides the royal's.
well Leonardo was pretty ****...I never got him to 3rd tier.

yea I saw edward and just thought: gettin a non-lord sword fighter in the prologue?yup. hes gonna be broken....

well to be fair, griffca(the black lion) was great, especially since he came with a 5 use laguz gem in the last 5 chapters. and ena wasnt too bad.

Leonardo would have been good if you could somehow manage to get him to 3rd class lmao. I mean significantly worse than the rest of your archer's but still good.

I thought all the lion's were royals. It's been a while. was ena a dragon? cause dragons were ****ing trash. except the level where there were like 20 dragons and they wouldn't attack your dragons, that was just a dumb level.

Top Bottom