• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zyth you won youmacon 09 cause you mained MK and the TV's were too laggy for Marth to br properly played on.

Zinoto is going to be in A2 over the summer? I'm kind of hyped, also id be down for an IL tourny, just don't know if i could afford it. Looking for a job etc.

Yo i pirated melee so now I can take the time to learn all those things u guys do, you'll be seeing me at melee tournaments sometime, probably in the fall. Who all for MI melee is staying in A2 over teh summer btw, def want to get practice in.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
List of people in AA/Ypsi over the summer as far as I know:

Juggleguy
Zinoto
Roki
Gio
ThuGz
Lain
Hot ArmS
kd
Luke
JTsm
Tutu
Doomblaze
Zhu

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hi everyone. Tech said something about stupidity being on two threads over in the PR, so I decided to check back on the past 60 or so posts of this thread.

So how's everyone doing? If anyone wants to pay a visit to a WC Smash tournament, hit me up, I'm offering free housing with real beds and stuff. :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Definitely not allowed. Besides, I'm not the one in charge of namechanges (Virgilijus is), and you'd need Premium.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hi everyone. Tech said something about stupidity being on two threads over in the PR, so I decided to check back on the past 60 or so posts of this thread.

So how's everyone doing? If anyone wants to pay a visit to a WC Smash tournament, hit me up, I'm offering free housing with real beds and stuff. :D
That actually sounds fun, Does Mike or Vegas have any plans on hosting anything decently sized or bug this summer?

Also,
Congrats to you Gio.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Man been away too long, so many pages gone by, time to catch up on my 'stories'

also

The problem with 64 is most TOs say "it'll happen if there's enough interest" which accomplishes nothing in terms of encouraging the 64 players to actually show up.
I will go to ANY tournament that has a confirmed SSB64 tourney.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That actually sounds fun, Does Mike or Vegas have any plans on hosting anything decently sized or bug this summer?

Also,
Congrats to you Gio.
MikeHAZE always hosts something big every two months, so there might be something, though with so many big things happening this summer it might be a little crowded. Vegas is still regrowing as a community without a lot of people coming in from out-of-state, so I can't tell you for sure on whether we're hosting anything big yet.

i won youma '09 cuz Omega was overconfident and didnt take me seriously until his last stock.
I wasn't aware that Omega was capable of taking HDTVs seriously ever.

zyth

Smash Lord
I wasn't aware that Omega was capable of taking HDTVs seriously ever.
he was boasting how he doesnt lose to MKs before our fight and sayin how I was some random scrub and was gonna whoop me and get first. I proved him wrong and won.

Why are you trying to talk down my win and make johns for someone else?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Because I ended up 2-0ing you with Marth in a tournament shortly after (you even CP'd Rainbow Cruise lol), and I know for a fact that Omega's Marth was far beyond mine at the time. I'm talking down your win because I was hoping you'd be some secretly amazing unknown who legitimately took down Omega, and was disappointed.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
omega moved to vegas right after I beat him at one of the gygo's

that is the move of a scared person

just like how flame moved to the middle of nowhere after losing to sneaky

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Flame moved to North Dakota after he got Ranked. He wanted to go to a state where he would be #1 instantly.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
Because I ended up 2-0ing you with Marth in a tournament shortly after (you even CP'd Rainbow Cruise lol), and I know for a fact that Omega's Marth was far beyond mine at the time. I'm talking down your win because I was hoping you'd be some secretly amazing unknown who legitimately took down Omega, and was disappointed.
the fact of the matter is i beat omega. whether or not it was skill or luck, money was on the line(which is apparently all that matters) and he was singin his victory song before the fight even began. I beat him, you beat me. my playstyle countered his while yours countered mine apparently. doesnt make my win any less impressive. and even if you try to factor in hd tvs its not like he was on one while I wasnt. we both were usin it and I came out on top.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Didn't Omega move to Vegas?
Omega moved to Vegas and is currently switched over to MvC3, lol.

He entered a Brawl tourney a few months ago and lost in Marth vs Ness. :(

the fact of the matter is i beat omega. whether or not it was skill or luck, money was on the line(which is apparently all that matters) and he was singin his victory song before the fight even began. I beat him, you beat me. my playstyle countered his while yours countered mine apparently. doesnt make my win any less impressive. and even if you try to factor in hd tvs its not like he was on one while I wasnt. we both were usin it and I came out on top.
....sure.

are you mentally handicapped? this is a serious question

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Didnt know wins on hd tv's where serious. LOL

o

L.

zyth

Smash Lord
are you mentally handicapped? this is a serious question
If you are asking if I'm mentally handicapped from stating that I beat a person who bragged about being better than me, and about to beat me, while we played in the same environment, then no. if you are asking it for a different situation, the answer is still no.

So no I am not.

i'd rather read an argument then constant posts complaining about them

that's just a total waste of space

also zyth let's say you had to play against me, and for some reason we both couldnt down B. as meta knight this isnt a huge deal, but you cant whistle (assuming you're olimar). would you agree this is also fair, and if i bodied you (which i would :yeahboi:) i should post all over the boards bragging about it? how about if we played a match blindfolded?

do you really think you do people a favor by posting

'omg an argument thats dumb' over and over?

besides, the stupidity of some of the arguments in this thread is highly amusing

judge!

Smash Ace
omg hi everyone LOL

Panda do you know how often i drive by your place im going to randomly show up one of these days. and whenever there is a smash fest someone should let me know because im over the bar scenes kind of. but me being an alchy forces me to go there. but id rather get drunk and smash it out LOL. hit me up everyone mucho love <33333333

Top Bottom