• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

zyth

Smash Lord
I just remembered the most freest thing about the advance FE. the arena. I spam it so much....get full lvs on my chars before i finish the chapter....end on turn 100+. get ****loads of gold

Leonardo would have been good if you could somehow manage to get him to 3rd class lmao. I mean significantly worse than the rest of your archer's but still good.

I thought all the lion's were royals. It's been a while. was ena a dragon? cause dragons were ****ing trash. except the level where there were like 20 dragons and they wouldn't attack your dragons, that was just a dumb level.
oh well he was too trash for me to invest any time in lol. that dragon lvl was funny. i sent the 2 dragons they give you on the others and just lved them the **** up that chapter.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I really wanted to claim it...wait for the ESN to go bad and sell it for a few hundred bucks.

But I physically couldn't. My conscious is huge. I can't steal from someone.

zyth

Smash Lord
I found $90 at school once. i turned it in and 3 weeks later i got called back to the office and they told me since no one claimed it it goes to me.

zyth

Smash Lord
so i just spent the last 2 hours grindin my chars in the arena in FE sacred stones. my chars are to OP for chapter 3

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Whoever wants to challenge me in FE and we happen to be going to the same tournament, let me know so I can bring my shizz. Time to break out the old GBA + link cable.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I got tired of updating the website and Facebook page, as people might be able to tell. I can make you an admin of both if you're willing to do some basic updates.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's weekly.

Why is this not easily understood?

I'm still going, Thugz texted me back, Tutu is apparently getting a ride so maybe JTSM, and I assume Zinoto and Gio are still going even though they haven't responded.

Top Bottom