• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Thats really :088: have you done anything besides that as of late to increase your :088: capacity? I haven't heard much from Hot_ArmS about how he has been keeping his :088: level high.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Drive like I drove to Apex

Tech Chase owes me dinner because I imparted my wisdom onto him AND gave him my doubles spot :D :D :D

Roller

Smash Legend
I may...

It's been too long since I've seen a lot of those guys, and somebody has to stop Q from winning every single game of Settlers that gets played in my absence.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Of all the times to take that Smash 64 Grand Finals photo... I'm partially hidden behind the guy directly behind Isai. You can kinda tell it's me upon close inspection, but I wish the photo was taken at a better time.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
YESSS smash boards is fighting sopa, raperaperape. If you aren't against sopa please kill yourself <3 you might as well because if sopa passes your lives will suck.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I am a fashion show right now. Lots of naked people and people in leather strutting around. This **** is hilarious. Where are the drinks??

Top Bottom