• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I learned something working at the EMG clinic this morning that I think you guys would appreciate. Turns out that temperature affects nerve conduction. If your hands/feet are cold (defined as less than 90F or 32C) then the nerve conduction velocity goes down and the amplitude goes up.

What this means is that playing when your hands are cold results in your fingers moving slower than they normally should.
Oh ****ing really. Your fingers move slower when your hands are cold? Really. I never knew that.

lol good to hear from you, dude

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
i understand where otori is coming from. I can never focus with my shoes on, it feels restricting 0.0

I wanted to take them off at tourneys but that would be awkward lololol. Otori knows whats up

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I would never go as far as taking them off, but I sometime untie/loosen the laces to give my feet some breathing room instead of being constricted.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
YOOOO Gio lets become the Otori and Kakera of Michigan. Double :metaknight: and sit on the floor bare foot.

:yeahboi:

also Otori is too adorable :3

D

Deleted member

But their fighting scene as a whole is much better than America's. And it is the scene that you are in that makes you a better player. Why do you think the japanese said those players would better if they played in Japan? Same thing happens in other games, for instance in sc when foreigners get good they get invited to korea to play.

:phone:
Japan is tiny compared to America. I bet we'd be awesome too if all we had to do was take a train to the nearest arcade.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay.

Jon: You post nothing worth reading. I like you as a person but you're almost as bad as Abu.

Tutu: LOL at that fortune cookie. I am back in the game now though. I did get really discouraged after seeing the gap between myself and top players but....I can change that. I have to keep going. I just hope you do as well.

Ori: That Ocean meme is ****ing amazing LOL.

Everyone else: Quit arguing. Let's get better. I might host a Smashfest this week. Now chill. If you guys want to waste time arguing that's cool. I'm getting better. Join me if you want. :cool:

Roller

Smash Legend
we already had smashfests in AA last night and tonight. The rest of y'all fallin behind before you even start.

EDIT: o yeah, Next PR will be entirely AA/Plymouth(honorary AA) with the exception of SK. get@us.

o, and L_Cancel, but he's honorary AA. <3

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Sorry about ditching you and Thugz, Roller. I had a few family matters I had to take care of, but everything's ok (i guess) now. Let me know when the next one is ^_^

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Dan/Tony I need an anime to watch

You know what I watch

go go go

preferably one thats not airing

SCOTU

Smash Hero
idk what you've seen already. First thing that comes to mind is Mirai Nikki, but that's currently airing (unfortunately), and that's only cause i liked the manga too damn much. uh................. have you seen Canaan? or, uh, ga-rei zero? I guess nothing so far i've suggested is plotless moe/ecchi. If you wanted that, idk, last several things i've seen like that i dropped reallly quickly like, CursedxCubexCurious and Ro-Kyu-Bu! hm...

I still like Mai-HiME. Uhm, if you want something VN based go for like, True Tears, maybe? Tower of Druaga's pretty funny. oh. You'd like Kaichou wa maid-sama. hm, idk.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
idk what you've seen already. First thing that comes to mind is Mirai Nikki, but that's currently airing (unfortunately), and that's only cause i liked the manga too damn much. uh................. have you seen Canaan? or, uh, ga-rei zero? I guess nothing so far i've suggested is plotless moe/ecchi. If you wanted that, idk, last several things i've seen like that i dropped reallly quickly like, CursedxCubexCurious and Ro-Kyu-Bu! hm...

I still like Mai-HiME. Uhm, if you want something VN based go for like, True Tears, maybe? Tower of Druaga's pretty funny. oh. You'd like Kaichou wa maid-sama. hm, idk.
I'm saving Mirai Nikki until it finishes

I haven't seen Canaan or ga-rei zero. I've been rec'd ga-re zero by Teczero before. CursedxCubexCurious aired last season right? looked interesting. Haven't heard of Ro-Kyu-Bu though.

Saw True Tears, loved it. started Kaichou wa maid sama and dropped it because i was watching 6 airing shows at once. Maybe I'll pick that up.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm saving Mirai Nikki until it finishes

I haven't seen Canaan or ga-rei zero. I've been rec'd ga-re zero by Teczero before. CursedxCubexCurious aired last season right? looked interesting. Haven't heard of Ro-Kyu-Bu though.

Saw True Tears, loved it. started Kaichou wa maid sama and dropped it because i was watching 6 airing shows at once. Maybe I'll pick that up.
Let's watch Ro-Kyu-Bu together, Travis. Loli Basketball. It's guaranteed to be a terrible show.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Let's watch Ro-Kyu-Bu together, Travis. Loli Basketball. It's guaranteed to be a terrible show.
I still have to finish itsuka too lol now that i think about it

oh its THAT show

I have some amazing reaction images from that show

im in

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Speaking from only seeing the first episode. I can fully affirm your assumption.
I only watched half of the first episode and ended up falling asleep. So yeah, I'm fully aware how terrible it will be, but I enjoy terrible things sometimes.

I still have to finish itsuka too lol now that i think about it

oh its THAT show

I have some amazing reaction images from that show

im in
I haven't finished Itsuka either, lmao.

math >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> engineering in terms of difficulty

lmao i've had 2 of the profs on the top 10 hardest graders :woman:

dang, easiest prof is in engineering and one of the top 10 EASIEST majors is engineering too. maybe i should switch to boost my GPA :yeahboi:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Engineering is pretty easy.

Anyone talking about how hard their major is, is either in the wrong major or just bad at everything. When I say "in the wrong major" I simply mean you're terrible at it and should do something you can handle.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I feel compelled to host The Big House 2 just to show people that it's actually possible to run a big tourney efficiently.

Who's on board?

Top Bottom