• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The fact that you haven't is disturbing considering it has one of the most epic final boss themes ever that and the fight itself is just awesome 0_o
Agreed, it is the best final boss themes for the Mario RPGs. But I have played a bit not much though I do feel bad especially since I own and have beaten SSS and PiT at least 3 times each.

And yes L_Cancel the next tourney is Rizk'in #2 and quit getting our hopes up ;~;
:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I think I have good taste in men. I like them hairy.
That's not a shoutout to Rob. Auspher has his eyes out for that.
ewww, gay! Auspher has bad taste, I'm like ugly and fat and balding. Sure I have the best mustache on SWF (unless Krystedez father has an account) and pretty eyes. Auspher should probably go for someone like Thugz and break him in.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Mikey, I have a ride to Revenge but I believe that car is full. WTP usually gives me priority seating. I don't know about anything else opening up at this time.

:phone:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Gio lain judge and myself are all on the confirmed list for revenge but I don't think any of us are going
i thought you said you were going?

lain said he's calling off

Tchase and mikey are dragging judge along

Gio's going, i've only been talking to him about this for ages

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I was going until gifts dropped out

Lains always a guessing game until after its started as everyone knows

Gio I was guessing on because he's lately just been a brawl troll and him and rabbi did the same trolling for SiiS with the Sandwagon

It looks like Tchase has a ride and Mikey doesn't
Judge has been retired for a while but if he goes that means he might be more active here which I like

I went off of there being like 7 MI names and 1 car going

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Why would anyone not want to go to a tournament with lain? Think about all the hotboxing!

Also, bad job TC of getting me for your December shindig :/

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
i thought you said you were going?

lain said he's calling off

Tchase and mikey are dragging judge along

Gio's going, i've only been talking to him about this for ages

The original plan was to have Gifts drive and WTP drive. However Gifts cant go now because he wont have the money. Therefore only WTP is driving. I have a ride and Ann Arbor people will always get first crack at the rides.

And Rob..dude.. I AM BUSY AS ****.

I've been trying with what little spare time I have but its not easy. And I REALLLLLY want to avoid using Mason Hall if I can.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Actually, tickets are still like 24 dollars round trip...so there's still a good chance I'll come if SOMEONE does everything I say.

Top Bottom