• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

I don't support thugz being gayer than gay people.
OMG, YES!

Thugz is gayer than gay people because he hits on the 5 points of gayness.

Slang: Thugz is gay because he hates mega man but has never played it.
Merriment: Thugz is gay because he's always happy if people aren't trolling him.
Homosexual: Thugz is gay because he's a homosexual.
Bright: Thugz is gay because he wears a pikachu hat.
Club: Thugz is gay because he goes to social events (this meaning is a bit old fashioned, but it fits).

3) You sound pretty homophobic here, if someone is rubbing you, okay, but using only the word "effeminate" in this manner means that if someone has a feminine voice you can't listen to them without being bothered by gayness or if they are into dancing at a club you can't be friends with them. Or if they dress like a metro/use hair gel/brush their teeth three times a day. That's pretty silly.
I really only meant it in the sense of having my arm rubbed. It was an improper use of the word

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol @ the fact that the mega man PR commented on how thugz is gay, I had nothing to do with that, other than mentioning to "someone" on FB about this thread.

Also, yeah, I was being pretty extreme, but I agree that if thugz wants to believe he isn't gay, he should live in a reality where he isn't behaving like he's trying to feel every guy up as if he's on ecstasy or something 24/7.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I honestly do not care.

And for the record if I thought Tutu was a homophobe, I would have called him out of it. No harm done. He brings up legit points. Either way whatever about Thugz.

My final statement:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck.

:yeahboi:

:phone:

-Coco-

Smash Ace
I honestly do not care.

And for the record if I thought Tutu was a homophobe, I would have called him out of it. No harm done. He brings up legit points. Either way whatever about Thugz.

My final statement:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, chances are its a duck.

:yeahboi:

You main a PENGUIN who grabs people's ****s, you sir have no room to talk :awesome:

and also tech if you're looking for good RPGs GET BOWSER'S INSIDE STORY RIGHT FREAKING NOW! <_<

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Anyone feel like playing on Sunday? I kinda feel like practicing but I'm not sure

Also tech and anyone else who has recording setups would you let me know if your going to bring them to DW. I want to have one on each TV so every match can be recorded. I want to see how all the stages work out

Roller

Smash Legend
If Kevin decides to drive down, I might tag along. Depends, I forget which day my exam is next week.

Also. Derek, a Vertical Horizon song is playing on my Pandora. Immediately thought of you. lol

Roller

Smash Legend
Ok. If I say the name of the song. Having said it made me think of Tech. I would sound more homosexual than THuGz. So I'm going to leave that out. L

I thought of him because his name used to be Vertical Horizon.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
No one knows how I feel...

First it was Excel...

Now it's Shugo.

D:

Is there a problem Mr. Ellingham?

Gay guys like guys. That's bad taste imo. I don't even understand why women like guys. We're hairy and ****.
I think I have good taste in men. I like them hairy.
That's not a shoutout to Rob. Auspher has his eyes out for that.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
-_-

Dammit my past continues to haunt me.

And god damn I am kinda hungover.We destroyed that fifth in record time. Wish I had eaten BEFORE drinking lol.

Top Bottom