• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Dopey

Smash Lord
Dope always free when I'm round ;) an by that I mean the whoopins that bout to ensue once I'm mobile again in a week or 2... bringin MI back to the melee scene since no one was able to fill my bird boots when I left...FIRED UP!

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Dope always free when I'm round ;) an by that I mean the whoopins that bout to ensue once I'm mobile again in a week or 2... bringin MI back to the melee scene since no one was able to fill my bird boots when I left...FIRED UP!

Be a man and come to The Big House. There's no better test for if you still got it than facing dozens of OoS players

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304965

Roller

Smash Legend
So...mk is getting banned eh?

/ninja
You're alive?
Bumped(:

Good stuff Ori. I respect the attempt to try to get the community going. There are actually a lot of wifi MI players. If only we could get them all active! o:
You're alive?

Also. I just got a call from a guy I know at a UM frat. Only got the voicemail, but about to call him back. Sounds like they want to hold a tourney in November and they want me to try to get the MI scene out there.

Just hoping it isn't Revenge/Skynet weekend...

...Unless it's on Friday. OH GOD.

Will update.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Tech make that tournament on 12/10 official so Rob can actually make his plan. Also, plz stop saying gay things to me.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Bumped(:

Good stuff Ori. I respect the attempt to try to get the community going. There are actually a lot of wifi MI players. If only we could get them all active! o:
Ty sir ;)
LOL

Also its funny you all mention Judge. I'm headed over his apartment to Smash/get smashed. I'ma record.

Get is *** to tourneys i miss my 2nd favorite drunk :urg:

I'm being serious, if you go around rubbing on people's arms then asking for a handshake with a grin while saying friends, don't be surprised if people mistake you for being gay.

I mean sure its unfortunate that straight men cant be effeminate without being labelled gay, but lets be honest, if a gay guy was making jokes about "breaking" me and I wanted him to stop, then I'd stop doing the things that makes said person or people think I'm gay.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Tutu I haven't said anything to Tech since SiiS and I don't act effeminate, I act friendly. It's not even like, a mistakable difference. Someone patting you on the shoulder or "asking for a handshake with a grin" are definitely not "gay" actions.

And to clarify I didn't mean that to tech in a hostile way, I'm just trying to be clear that I'd prefer it if it stopped. Obviously I have no right to be upset with tech about this.

It's not a pat on the shoulder, you run your hand down our arms, then immediately after ask for a handshake with a grin while saying friends. That's a bit more than friendly to me... and to most of the people you've done it too in MI.

I didn't call them gay, I called them effeminate. Gay and effeminate are two different things. A lot of people don't enjoy being touched without their permission, esp if its a rub down the arm, I'd find that creepy even if my best friend did that lol.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Alright so
1) That's not even true
2) You clearly don't understand what effeminate means. If I did anything in a "feminine manner" (ie. like a girl) then I would be doing things effeminately. I repeat, a shoulder touch or a handshake are not actions that are done in a feminine way. Any reaction to any human contact as "effeminate" is just homophobic, because you're confusing acting feminine and a guy acting towards you in a way that YOU misconstrue as sexual.
3) What I'm going for is creepy, not gay. From your response, it worked.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tech make that tournament on 12/10 official so Rob can actually make his plan.
This, you have til late wednesday otherwise I may not be able to come.

I'm being serious, if you go around rubbing on people's arms then asking for a handshake with a grin while saying friends, don't be surprised if people mistake you for being gay.
This since I met thugz.

I don't act effeminate, I act INCREDIBLY homosexual.
fixed.

Gay and effeminate are two different things. A lot of people don't enjoy being touched without their permission, esp if its a rub down the arm, I'd find that creepy even if my best friend did that lol.
This.

Alright so
1) That's not even true
2) You clearly don't understand what effeminate means. If I did anything in a "feminine manner" (ie. like a girl) then I would be doing things effeminately. I repeat, a shoulder touch or a handshake are not actions that are done in a feminine way. Any reaction to any human contact as "effeminate" is just homophobic, because you're confusing acting feminine and a guy acting towards you in a way that YOU misconstrue as sexual.
3) What I'm going for is creepy, not gay.
1) Yes it is, lol
2) Thugz is correct here and tutu is wrong, but only in this regard.
3)
I ****ing died
Exactly this, that was the funniest thing ever.

1. It is true.
2. Being overly touchy-feely -is- something that girls do
3. It's creepy in the fact that a guy is being effeminate with me and I'm not into guys
1) This
2) No, you are wrong here, though I don't support thugz being gayer than gay people.
3) You sound pretty homophobic here, if someone is rubbing you, okay, but using only the word "effeminate" in this manner means that if someone has a feminine voice you can't listen to them without being bothered by gayness or if they are into dancing at a club you can't be friends with them. Or if they dress like a metro/use hair gel/brush their teeth three times a day. That's pretty silly.

And also last time you were drunk around him....that's when your the gayst
This! Oh god, just wait until you think he's trying to make a move on you...

Gay guys like guys. That's bad taste imo. I don't even understand why women like guys. We're hairy and ****.
This.

Top Bottom