• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I am in need of an RPG to play for my 3DS. It doesn't have to be a 3DS game though. I havent really played a great deal of RPGs for this system outside of Pokemon and The World Ends With You (loved it). Suggestions would be legit. Thanks!

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Devil Survivor has been so hard to find lately. I might have to try that though thanks for your suggestions and such. And no I don't have a flash cart...yet.

And lol at the second post.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
golden sun was good as a game but had a horrible story (the ds one). Sands of destruction is really good tech. Im a dragonquest fanboy so dq9 was beast for me too.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm looking for more RPG's to play too, but not just for the 3DS. All I've really played was Pokemon, Earthbound/Mother (currently playing right now), Super Mario RPG (Incomplete), and Chrono Trigger (Incomplete)

Roller

Smash Legend
I loved the first Fire Emblem game for the GBA. Apasher, if you have a PS2, Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games of all time. Also, the vast majority of the Final Fantasy games are absolutely awesome.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
didnt get jack about the ending or why they did the things they did, or anything really, plus english voice acting really took me out of it so if it took any thought to put together the story at the end, then I wasnt willing to put in the effort. Kh1 and 2 were much easier to understand.

Top Bottom