• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

rsr2

Smash Lord
I use to listen to her music. But thanks to my roommates at college, I want to kill myself if I ever heard a song from her. >_>

Off topic, working at McDonalds is the easiest thing ever.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sovereign those great ones :)
My personal favs are Ice, Quiet, Saviour (Acoustic), February Air, and Lions!

I haven't listened to Siberia yet, but Toes and Siberia sound really nice.

I'm really looking forward to her concert on Monday! ^_^;

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
okay listen to her music without looking at her and you will be like omfg this sounds like a dying chipmunk.

then you look at her and think oh yeah she is hella cute in a stick figure kind of way, but thats about it.

she milks it so hard and gives cute little smiles and **** because she knows her music is god awful. HARD TRUTHS.

p.s. msu. ****.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Agreed RobMan, they are killing me. But I'm still looking forward to their future games I think they'll get it back together soon.

:phone:

Sticks

Smash Rookie
Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. Don't expect to see me around here much, I'm more over at AiB. I'm just going to quote myself from AiB, too.

There's a little brawl thing there which is why this is being posted, and I have no idea what the prize is. This is all the information I could find on it.

http://www.bigshotgaming.com/forum/topic/1629/
http://www.bigshotgaming.com/forum/topic/1627/

Usually not very big seeing how it's doing more than brawl and the ruleset isn't the unity one, but whatever. I'd bet some of you play a few of the other games, but I'm posting this for the smash part.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I want to go really badly but I am sure I have to work because I hardly ever get weekends off.

Oh well there is always next year.

lito313

Smash Rookie
how much are the passes n u got to pay for singles also? my girl is going to the con soo is it goin to be she told me her pass was 50 bucks just to enter the tournament its 50?

SCOTU

Smash Hero
The beginning of the end of the middle class' beginning to end the gap between the beginning and end of high/middle class

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would strongly prefer to not have to explain for a 2nd time that I work insane hours during the week and have limited time to do a new venue search. I understand your time constraints due to Megabus's early booking = low ticket policy, however you have time. Please give me a little more time. In the meantime, I have asked Juggle if he can secure Mason for me. I will know shortly about what I can do in order to facilitate your frugal voyage here.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
63386 hours a week? You realize they abolished slavery, right? Damn, that's a lot of hours.

I do no believe that me saying something once a week is hounding, though I am a Wolf main, so hounding is what I do naturally. If you just lie to me and say "Yo, rob, I got a tournament for sure that week", even if it's a 5 man tournament, I don't really care, so long as housing is free and I get to see the Lions, I'll be fine :p

:toonlink::drmario: don't feed the troll :p

Top Bottom