• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Gio's pool had Kel, Bowyer, Mr. Eric and Links in it. There were only 4 large pools..top 4 made it out. He got 5th. Bowyer, WTP and I all got 3rd seeds. Lain destroyed everyone..lol

I lost 1-2 to both Fonz and YbM and beat everyone else in my pool.

WTP lost 1-2 to Infern, 0-2 to Blue Rogue and beat everyone else.

Lain 2-0ed everyone. He has QUIVO, King Beef, SneakyTako and a few others in his.

:phone:

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Shoutout to TC for actually going through with our $5MM.
Shoutout to Gio for not going through with our $5 MM due to the phenomenon of God Kai Fear

:phone:

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Hey Soul/DBPM, if I was looking to go out to Warren on Tuesday, I need more information about the location and fest and if u need another setup etc.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Write the name of all of Captain Falcon's moves on a piece of paper and put them into a hat. Draw any number of your choosing, then add 'Knee' to the end. This is your combo.

Top Bottom