• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, when did this happen? I don't remember Gio ever going out of his way to travel for a Melee-only smashfest, especially not if lain would be his ride there, lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I saw Sumer at 5 Guys today since I'm in East Lansing for the night. Also good luck to those who went to Columbus rep us well! ^_^;

:phone:

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Do Brawl Smashfests happen anymore?

Also since you mained the hardest character for my main to fight... You are so going down...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Myth I may start hosting more at my house in West Bloomfield. If I plan one I like to give a day or 2 notice. I'll send you a text or AiB shoutout next time I host something.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwww ori bro. good actually we had a lot of fun with out u today

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
I trolled some guy on Youtube, said I was trolling after the comment with trololololo and they still took the bait.

Wtf internet?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Genesis just isn't worth it for me. Plane tickets are ridiculous. I'm more familiar with EC Melee players. And the venue isn't even air-conditioned.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
sorry about the wait guys I made the whole crew battle 1 long video but youtube said it was too long so I'm seperating it by My teams chars (Since we were CLEARLY the underdogs) I still need most names for who was playing.

after thats all done and uploaded Ill work on the other vids either in order or just starting with those team matches

Roller

Smash Legend
Why would they spend money to have a smashfest at a cramped venue with no available non-laggy tvs? Especially when there are multiple better places in AA, WB, EL, and plenty of other areas to hold one for free? (before I left there were ~2 smashfests per week in AA alone.)

Rizk, why don't you try hosting a tourney? Maybe in the fall, since the summer is more or less booked. At least most of it is. Could inspire some local players so you'd have more of a scene out there, and would give you an opportunity to make it out to a tourney again.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Michigan's perforamce at Delta Upsilon:

Lain - 1st. Defeated - Moose, King Beef, Kel, and Y.b.M twice.
Gio - Drowned in pools :(
Bowyer - 13th. Lost to Quivo and Infern.
Tech_Chase - 9th. Defeated Moose. Lost to King Beef and Links.
What's the Point - 9th - Defeated KassandaraNova. Lost to Kel and Blue Rogue.

Yeeeeaaah Michigan.

Top Bottom