• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Hey, Rob, what are you going to do w/ the vids from yesterday that I think you captured?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

So like I was watching the Lain vs Poltergust set from Pound 5 out of boredom and it was actually pretty entertaining. So in future tournaments you're going to start seeing this:

Tech_Chase :dedede: :yoshi2:

Aww yeah that dinosaur looks sexy next to the penguin.

Watch out, Gio....

:troll:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Is yoshi that good v ice climbers?
I know that his pivot grab is broken
and he likes to troll me in LT with a GR to Uair at 70.

But V ice climbers? Why

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't really know enough about Yoshi but the BBR MU CLAIMS Yoshi beats ICs. Yoshi does have a lot of safe options for separating them however. Eggs will often hit Nana if they don't hit Popo. Yoshis like to be all over the place. I can see it even ish.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah. and Yoshi has Invincibility in his smashes right? I think Grab armor beats that though.

Yoshi's nair is good. And yoshi can camp mad hard, at least against puff that is. lol. He wrecks us.
I have problems in the ZSS v IC. I don't know what to do. My best spacing move is so hard to use because it gets PS'd to Grab. I can try to Pivot Grab, but if i miss thats a free stock. Platform camping? I don't have many safe options to attack through platforms. And then my dash attack is unsafe as hell.

Fuh

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i used to **** zeldamaster all the time, now ever since TCSC1, ive been having a hard time approaching in melee

:phone:

Or he just got better while you stayed content with being a free win.

And TCSC was like 3 months ago... people have bad days, but bad months? Naw daw the issue isn't some magical day that's making you play bad... you're just bad.

There's a simple remedy to this though: Get good.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
its both. i can tell that its me. today i almost got 4 stocked by a scrub ganon >____________>

wait, it was a month after TCSC1

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What's up with Tutu

saying all the stuff I used to tell people when I was in MI

If hes beating you by rolling and spotdodging then why would he stop?

herp derp im doing something you fail to punish on a consistent basis, now I'm going to stop because I've seen the error of my ways.

Is that really what u expect to happen? Also the only people who act like character choice determines skill level are scrubs. Scrubs as defined by Sirloin's "Play to Win"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Roll and smash is actually one of the most effective ways of ****** scrubs.

I used to have all sorts of trouble with it in like.... summer 2007 on MGC's laggy LCD TVs. Especially with Falco. Falco's so broken. Did you know that he moves forward when he fsmashes? Soooooo broken.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'm utter trash at melee, have 0 tech skill, but I know that I'm better at smash than he is overall. Brawl kids can play Melee too.
Still you know what I mean. Free money is free money. I mean I don't play melee either and im sure I'm just as good if not better. Oh and hey guess what I'm trash at brawl to. Lewl

Top Bottom