• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
But Gio how do you **** with MK if you don't practice? You need to be able to consistently press the B button. And press B AND Up at the same time. That's some **** right there.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
I think not playing can actually make you BETTER since you lose bad habits and approach the game with a new mindset. IDK. :yeahboi:
this, but I think it more results from you not playing the same people over and over and getting habits because of playing that person/people to often.

i've never practiced tech lol DONT GOT A WII FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:metaknight: :denzel: :metaknight: :yeahboi: :metaknight:

:kirby:
and this

ZTD | TECHnology

Okay I got it working. I thought I had to enter the color in with the quotation marks. I was mistaken. Sweet this makes mobile posting for me like 10 times easier. :bee:

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
Hey I got some vids of me from a tournament I played in (Melee). I play kinda boring, though, so I understand if you don't want to watch ;_;

sorry imma a little late seeing these vids

I am disappointed......in the fact that there are only 3 vid and you have been gone for how long????

PS keep them coming

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
lol tech almost beats me in melee, picks D3 against mario, and catch all my post errors.....you hate me dont you...

Kail........I deserve one mess up every once in a while.....i play mario if you havent noticed -_-

ZTD | TECHnology

Soul, I don't hate you. We're childhood friends. I just love to embarrass you is all :bee:

Also Kail I see what you're doing also.

Get your hand out of there.

So I implemented custom colors settings on Smashboards and nobody in MI knows lol.

How much does practice really help in Brawl, unless it's 1. for a matchup you're unfamiliar with or 2. with a character you're new to using?
It depends on who I'm playing, when it's vs people like Lain or L_Cancel it helps a lot because they just murder my bad habits and such. Especially vs L Because he goes out of his way to point out what it was he was punishing and like gives alternatives that might work instead of what I was doing. Against a lot of other people I just practice what i learned from playing with L/Lain to get it down better. That and tech skill practice, I prefer practicing in game because then I know whether or not I can perform said tech in game or if I'll have to wait a bit longer before using it in tournament.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Enough Brawl talk... Meleefest at Mason 10pm tonight, any AA'ers still in town are welcome to join. Confirmed so far: Chad, Gio, Calvin, Juggleguy

Who else can make it? Dan, Will, Bowyer?
I just finished the semester, so depending on what ppl here are doing, I very well may join you.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Yo I wish I could come to Ann Arbor to Smash but I can't make it out.

I need to get in contact with the people in east Michigan for melee sometime

Drop me a PM

Oh and you like that DSMASH Ankoku? :troll:

Top Bottom