• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LAIN.

Go back to the Delta Upsilon thread and post this:

"I, Lain will attending Delta Upsilon on April 30th, 2011"

If you dont do it in that format AZ won't reserve you. Spots are limited. Gogogogogogo.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sooo when would be a better night for a Brawl smashfest tonight or tomorrow I'm free to play starting this afternoon

Happy Birthday Edit for Hot_ArmS and Anther!

:phone:

What's The Point

Smash Master
The plan for Ohio right now is I'll show up in AA around 7:30, get Gio and Lain (Maybe Tutu), then pick up Tech when he shows up. If I am unable to reach any person before Tech shows up, we go without them.

if you're trying to reach me, my phone is ****ed up and i am much more likely to notice a text (my phone vibrates when i get texts but is silent and doesnt vibrate for calls -_-)

What's The Point

Smash Master
You could also remember to call me at around 7:30.

I need your address as well.

Change of plans. I'm going to go to Plymouth long before 7:30, probably around 1. Getting to AA at 7:30 from EL means I'm driving through rush hour, which is just stupid.

So, Tech, I'll pick you up since I won't have to do continuous driving. You will still need a ride back.

Everyone else, we're leaving an hour or two earlier. So expect to leave at latest at 7.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll take the train back so no worries there. Do you need my address again or do you still have it in your GPS?

And thanks, I appreciate it.

Also what time do you expect to pick me up?

ZTD | TECHnology

I will be off from work around 5-5:30. Should be home no later than 6:30. More than likely earlier than that. I would already have my bags packed. I would just need to shower to get the smell of Subway sandwiches off me and I'd be good to go.

EDIT: Oh **** guess who's in the BBR RC now? ;)

What's The Point

Smash Master
I think the best plan is that I go to AA sometime between 1 and 3, get Tutu/Lain/Gio, we smash at Gio's place. When Tech is about 10-20 minutes from his house, he sends me a text and we go to Tech's. Then leave from his place to Ohio.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
i might be down. melee i assume? which i'm totally ok with.

if like at least 5 ppl come i'll come and bring a couple ppl too

ALSO I"M SORRY CONDEMNED SOUL I NEED TO TALK TO YOU STILL, I KNOW, QQ
if you can make it we can talk then.......do people still smoke purple haze and AK?

Roller

Smash Legend
Yo, MI people going to SiiS5. Are you guys gonna do a hotel again? And if so could whatever car I come with from NJ get in on it to reduce costs? This is assuming I can get there. Which I should be able to do.

Also. I like the new avy Tech.

ZTD | TECHnology

Definitely doing the hotel thing again. who was going to be in your car?

And thanks :D

Also thanks to Scotu...and Kyle in his own special way ;) lol

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hey so if I do a sf tomorrow who would be interested. I really wanna play and I'm posting this in advance.

Top Bottom