• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hmm if I go to this I will save like 50 bucks and get to go with a group of people as opposed to going to Chicago alone. I'll probably do this as much as I want to go to Chicago.l Plus better experience in Ohio.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

You should reserve a spot anyway if you end up being able to since there are limited spots and they are running out. Better safe than sorry yo.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
WTP. I'm possibly interested. I could pick up Tech from work (depending on what time he gets off) and we could meet at your house and leave by 7.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So SF + Crunkfest at my house sometime this week. What day works for you guys? I'm basically free to hyperbolic time chamber lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wednesday and Thursday are the best days for me.
Thats fine by me, just give me a call and I will be ready.

crunkfest at ori's? are you sure about this? i don't think you know what this implies now that i'm 21 :yeahboi:
Like I don't care if there is drinking (Only if you are legal) as long as it doesn't get obnoxious. If it gets to that point were you are getting out of hand I will cut you off and ask you to leave since this is in my parent's home and they are allowing me to do this for you guys.

Last SF I had went till 2 am and I had no complaints from my parents, so lets not make this the last SF at my house.

haha wow, that's awesome. i never get out of control. when i get really drunk i tend to just find everything extremely hilarious and giggle uncontrollably

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'll probably throw a Meleefest at my place sometime before UMT1. 4 TVs + 2 cubes already in place, can't get any easier than that.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

So I just got a crash course in decoding frame data and such by Fino and my brain is fried. However I learned something about my character I didn't even know until then. Lovin' this.

Top Bottom