• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
And Melee combos rely on DI. You want real combos, go watch the 64 TAS vids.

lain

Smash Master
ALSO, from the tourney when we were playing at tech chase's, there are some replays i saved as prolly all MK. it was either on jon or sparta kick's wii, the smaller one on the table nearest the glass front walls. SUPPLY ME WITH THEM PL0Z

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
ALSO, from the tourney when we were playing at tech chase's, there are some replays i saved as prolly all MK. it was either on jon or sparta kick's wii, the smaller one on the table nearest the glass front walls. SUPPLY ME WITH THEM PL0Z
theres a replay of you MK dittoing someone on my wii

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I talked to Will just now.

I'll know for sure whether I am attending within 30 minutes.If there isnt enoug hype or setups though might have to pass.

I CAN however host a string of smashfests in 2 weeks like last time. I got the place to myself for a week. Holla!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'd come to the SF but I don't wanna ditch my friends. I'm pretty sure Boxxy just got picked up by Lain from where we were hanging. I'm pretty sure he is. gonna be gettin dat green >_>.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah so I just got off the phone with Gio and he says there is no smashfest >_> I was actually looking forward to playing lol.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
So the new Ironman is to play a game of League of Legends, than Starcraft 2, then Melee (Since Brawl is a bad game). I think this order maximizes difficulty.

Top Bottom