• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

What's The Point

Smash Master
AA people, I'm picking you up from 3-4 on Friday. I want to leave as soon as we can, which means once Tech is ready, and I don't want to drive through AA during rush hour.

Also note that gas prices have risen.

There will be a second chance pick up after Tech is picked up, as going to AA is barely out of the way from Ferndale to Columbus. But I suggest you take the first one.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Ugh, this is based on a meme involving terrible written math form. The answer involves whether or not you take the 2(2+1) to have implied multiplication, becoming [2(2+1)], which is "stronger" than explicit multiplication, or not.

i just finished up my math degree kekeke i'd say if i saw that somewhere i'd immediately say it's 1

didn't you guys learn please excuse my dear sally?

haha ok i guess this is purely a notational thing, you should never have fractions like that. with the right notation this kind of ambiguity never occurs, you can't evaluate a fraction from "left to right" and have the division symbol holding the numerator and denominator together, yo :yeahboi:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
any reasonable implementation would perform the division then the addition the the multiplication.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So if anyone needs to reach me today than just text me. I wont be on the boards because my goal is to get out of work as fast as humanly possible. I already have my bags packed at home. Just need to shower and change clothes and I'll be ready.

I will text WTP when I think I'll be home and ready.

Lainzy don't get left ;)

:phone:

Top Bottom