• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I plan on having a Brawlfest Wednesday. If A2 is coming we need to go over the ground rules...cannot have a repeat of what happened last time...

:phone:

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Confidential sources say that Captain Douglas Jay Falcon was the U.S. asset involved in four-stocking Bin Laden.
Most likely.... I do believe I remember Obama saying how 'American forces had brought justice to Osama Bin Laden'... through a highly secretive operation he simply called 'The Knee', later to be called 'Operation Fair' by the press due to its political correctness.

Also I think Ori is forgetting that Osama was turtlin' at the bottom of Temple, plus he is a heavy heavyweight, he can accumulate really high damage/kidney failure and he had amazing DI and recovery. I believed sources said that 'Operation Knee' was not succesful at first, but with the help of follow up attacks mainly using the same technique from 'Operation Knee' and, of course, superior tech skill, multiple strikes were linked together while Osama could do nothing but influence the direction of his retreat and ultimate defeat.

But I mean.... I'm glad he is gone from the competitive fighting community because Osama:
1) Always *****ed and moaned when items weren't turned on
2) He was waaaaaaayyy too campy would always rage quit
3) Used his fighter stance at very unorthodox times
4) Refused to play if he wasn't able to choose the stage every time
5) His tech skill was god awful
6) he always insisted that I play his friends who all used Kirby and only tried to Kirbicide me.

Little known fact: Osama uses a button layout that rivals Tutu's layout.

Little known fact #2: I have a final in about 3 hours and have not studied, yet this topic/thread was too entertaining compared to studying.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm going to start coming to Smashfests this summer. Friday afternoon. I am finally free. 8) Though I'll probably be spending that particular evening sleeping.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
LOL @ mesa's post

and wtf, turns out that i do better in melee when LOE1 isn't around o_O
makes absolutely no sense

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I keep trying to get better in Brawl but I end up placing in the money in Melee instead. :urg:

LOL @ mesa's post

and wtf, turns out that i do better in melee when LOE1 isn't around o_O
makes absolutely no sense
You know that group at the lunch table? Yeah the one with all the cool kids. You know that really annoying guy that is clearly sitting on the outside of the circle but does his best to butt into conversations when its clear people are tired of listening to him and his lame *** stories?

stop being that guy

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You know that group at the lunch table? Yeah the one with all the cool kids. You know that really annoying guy that is clearly sitting on the outside of the circle but does his best to butt into conversations when its clear people are tired of listening to him and his lame *** stories?

stop being that guy
agreed x_x

:phone:

Moooose

Smash Champion

stop being that guy
Yet you continue to be that guy. How do you do it day after day?
These have nothing to do with evaluating game play. These are the posts I have an issue with. They are unnecessarily rude. I don't condone bullying. I like you as a person, and I will have no beef with you...as long as you apologize for these two posts.

Sorry for picking you out of the crowd Tutu, I think the MI smash community in general needs to be less *******-ish.

Top Bottom