• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Sonic In The Area

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
At least I was being humble enough to admit that I am not the only competition in the WC, you on the other hand... >.>

BTW I knew it was a joke, but the intorwebz makes counters to counter-counter jokes.

:091:

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I need to figure out who mains Sonic in BC or something. Because at this rate, i might as well be the top Sonic of the West Coast (For Canada, ffff, there's American competition down below. XD)

Means squat though in the end...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Are you kidding me? WC ain't got jack to anything you see elsewhere... I bet TX and the Tri-State areas alone can make up for more than that the WC will have to offer. At least I can still play Barlw if I want to.

I wonder what areas in the U.S. have gone back to majoring in May-Lay as of now, though.

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
Except for that part where DSF traveled and beat all them East Coast kids that we herd were good.

You're out of Vegas if you think TX is good, lol we gots to keep them rivalries going.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wait a minute Techno, what are you doing here in the back-alley of SWF?

Anyway I was only convinced that the other regions have bigger tourneys, I am still unsure of who really is better by region... though doen't the EC have M2K? :/

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lol I'm pretty sure most of the US frequenters of this board are like in the top50 Sonics in the nation =P Which isn't that bad, when you consider the tens of thousands of people who play brawl XD.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
If he's responding to Napi, I think he's right.

How can there be "the top 50 Sonics", if not even 50 people use him? :X

But then again, Napi was obviously using sarcasm, so meh.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Haha actually I wasn't being sarcastic. I meant inclusive of casuals :p I'm sure there are a gazillion casual Sonic players. Which you can see by playing basic brawl. All I see in basic brawl are MK Ike Sonic and some other chars like Snake or Pika.

so inclusive of casuals, I'm pretty sure us here are among the top 50 Sonic players =P

R4ZE

Smash Ace
i want to challenge dark sonic for the title of best sonic in FL. but i don't know how we would do that because sonic mirror match doesent really say who is better.

its kinda more like.. who can land the mote bairs and fsmashes on a fast moving target... thats all sonic mirror is.

(he would probly kik my ars anyway)

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I'm probably like, second best sonic in the state, below sonic Lucario, though I've never played him, lol.
Just becuz Idk any other sonics in MN, except maybe twinkletoes who doesn't even own a Wii.
=/

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Forget many good sonic in canada spin-Dash?
Damax,Izfn,Spin-Dash you, and me Daisy-Fan.
If "Izfn" was supposed to be "Infzy" (LOL best typo version of my name evar).... well I'm not a particularly good Sonic; I'm not even best in Ottawa anymore... IvanEva beat me, and his Sonic isn't very good LOL. Also there's Ayaz from Toronto, but I dunno how much he plays Sonic vs. his "real" main, Captain Falcon :psycho:

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I've yet to have seen anyone in any Alabama tournament get anywhere with a Sonic, and though I'm sure it's just my memory, I can't recall anyone having ever even used Sonic to begin with.
Therefore, I boldly take on the title of

BEST SONIC IN ALABAMA

or you know, at the very least southern Alabama.
That being said, Sonic isn't my main, but that's only because I like winning way too much, and Donkey Kong makes it so much easier for me.

Superhacker75mil

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap, Malcolm's Sonic took a match off of M2K's MK in a tourney set at BBC Finals here in NJ.

It had the crowd in an uproar; he did it in the second match. I couldn't watch as much because my friend PRiDE had an important match on the line with Keitaro (he won it, I'm glad I was watching, it was intense). He did the lose the set, third match at Delfino, I think he was two stocked with M2K at a high percent, but still. Beyond tender.

Yeah, this guy's just too good. I don't really care what's what, he has to be the best Sonic in the States.

Meanwhile, I seem to be at a point I can really only go up from...v_v; Bad day for me.

But I'll do it. I'll figure this out, though I doubt it'll be a Sonic-exclusive affair ever again.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Whaaaaat the ****.

Malcom

I would have like, slow jerked in his face and asked him how it felt to lose a match to Sonic.

He probably **** himself.

wow

:093::093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
MalcolmM beat M2K?

THAT is ****ING STEAK.

Who's not tournament viable NOW *****?

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I think we've narrowed down our top sonics:
Puff/Espy
Malcom

I personally think Puff's better than 3000, X might be really good, but we don't know for sure yet, and Malcom is just ****.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yeah, Malcolm and Espy are pure steak.

X just wins small Utah tournaments (know offense X you're good)

3000 died?

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol

infzy's sig is so win :D

<3

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL maybe he wouldn't have lost if he took the time to study the matchup on Sonic... but who needs that when you can win anyway? XD

R.I.P Mr. 3K, we really did not know ye all too well... perhaps if you were a part of our community...

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Huh? Is Mr.3k gone? I just don't think he's the top sonic in Texas anymore, although I think he'll still be a major tourny attender. =/

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
We're joking around about how he hasn't been to any tourneys anybody has heard of, I'm sure he's still out there.

Still it would be awesome if we could stay up-to-date on what he does.

Espy is becoming very promising in the Southwest area.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I haven't heard of 3000 since steak was first born.

Then Xyro came around with that 3000 thread a little while ago.

Then he died.

@infzy, lol, I referenced it already but I didn't feel like getting the quote. You win XD

Lizam

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lizzam
Yep im kind of the same as you. Competition between sonic mains in my state non existant, and the only other sonic main i know of in this country who visits SWF is greenstreet, but hes in Somoa or something... so yeah. Brawl is also kinda dead here. yay >_<
see, djbrowny's cooler than most us because he can actually claim title of best Sonic in the country.

;3
Hey, I wouldn't claim the country title....yet..

But yeah, brawl is dieing here in Australia. I'm hoping its just a holiday break and the tourneys will be back up shortly.

Top Bottom