• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

ironhand

Smash Rookie
Oh wow you guys are crazy if you think hugs is better than plup. I've seen his recent stuff it's not impressive. He has more holes in his play than plup. If it comes to a Samus ditto or a tournament placing plup will do better than hugs. Believe me there's no stopping this kid.
Has he ever been to a national and placed Top 32? Nope.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Lol I understand if you wanna promote your region's samus as the best but you don't have to resort to dissing the other ones for no reason when they are all I'm sure pretty skilled at this video game

Alukard

Smash Hero
Lol I understand if you wanna promote your region's samus as the best but you don't have to resort to dissing the other ones for no reason when they are all I'm sure pretty skilled at this video game
smh ... colbol ... ur supposed to hype things up papa ... i was expecting ... "i'm the too ****ing technical and i **** your faces nyc"

If you aren't from NY, you should probably just kill yourself.
LMFAOO! werd

Violence

Smash Lord
Oh wow you guys are crazy if you think hugs is better than plup. I've seen his recent stuff it's not impressive. He has more holes in his play than plup. If it comes to a Samus ditto or a tournament placing plup will do better than hugs. Believe me there's no stopping this kid.

:phone:
You going to APEX? If you're there, Hugo's there, and Plup's there, I'll take you up on that.

$100 on Hugo placing higher.

Renth

Smash Hero
this is very entertaining.

Perhaps at one of those noob tournaments I should have played plup I didn't so I have no opinion about him other than. If he runs with players like Linguini and Col Bol you guys better take notice rather than dissing.

You remember when nobody ever heard of hungrybox? Well right now nobody has heard of Plup this kid is coming up.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Peef you are going to get *****.

Though if you are doing it on purpose to get MacD to be you nurse and tend to your wounds, then continue

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
this guy is just trolling me >_< he wont show to the tournament and if he does he'll be like" I DUNNO HOMIE, I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS CURRENTLY BUT ILL DO IT FOR A $1"

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Best samus in the country? As far as skill, sexiness, and fun?

Hands down IHSB. That green machine will cruise all over you, and you'll still like it.

MY BOY JACK!!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
ooooof darn well i have no time machine, i do have a controller though. Apex main recording set up best of 5 $100 fox vs IC's?
I am not sure my good friend, at this time I do not have enough money, but I would consider performing said match for a single dollar.

=]

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
So...............

..........who IS the best new school samus?

IHSB or Plup?

Also, put P.C. at a recording station and call it fund raising for something. Charge everyone $1 a game. Sounds broken to me.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
IHSB is my fav too, but I'm biased as all hell cause I know the guy and stuff.

He's definitely the coolest looking Samus, hands down.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Dunno how that has anything to do with the subject. Stop white knighting, nerd.
Wtf is white knighting, I only warrior through.

I am not sure my good friend, at this time I do not have enough money, but I would consider performing said match for a single dollar.

=]
You are going to back out even after being challenged like that? That's not what I taught you. *Shakes head*

PEEF!

Smash Hero
this guy is just trolling me >_< he wont show to the tournament and if he does he'll be like" I DUNNO HOMIE, I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS CURRENTLY BUT ILL DO IT FOR A $1"
You were supposed to read these posts in order haha

I will never mm someone immensely better than me.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Ur gonna need a time machine boi

These ICs go too hard for an old man
I hope you know what your getting yourself into. Last time i played an ice climbers (Chudat) I utterly ***** him everyone could recall that, right Cort lol. He had to change his character to give me comp lol. But I hope you dont have the same fate as chu.

Top Bottom