• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Samus Player in the Country.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
That's just avoiding a solution Pi.

The best samus player thread turning into a relevent grammar thread, so much for the hype that this thread had.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Those who extend.
The extendurs.

Also, any confirmation of plup going to apex?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Ewwwww. Jiggs/Samus?

That's actually a really interesting dynamic. I'd like to see it.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Really interesting, can't wait to see that. Plup is mad good, hyped to see how these characters will work together at that level of play.

You and I can hit up GC with the same combo Prime, once I get good (sometime next year lol.)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ewwwww. Jiggs/Samus?

That's actually a really interesting dynamic. I'd like to see it.
Dynamic is the incorrect term for that team lol, it's hella slow, I wonder how they'll help each other out quickly.. seems kinda weak. Getting grabs for rests doesn't seem likely either, there's a lot of holes with that team already. =/ No powerful attacks except for blaster.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
This thread has been fun throughout.

Plup looks really ****, Darrell showed up super hard, then there's the MI Samusees/Hunters/Samii. Like Kage said, 2011 seems like a pretty good year for Samus overall.

Varist

Smash Lord
oh so what now you're the teams expert kage?
don't let first at zenith and rom4 get to your head. samus gets tonnnnns of grabs. what a great teams char, missile and puff bair edgeguards are unstoppable no?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
Sami (even though it's a proper noun, not a common noun, but whatever)

Let's talk about all the dummies who still think that Samus isn't tourney-viable.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I can't tell how serious you're being. But there's a lot of evidence to the contrary.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
samus is definitely tourny viable.

plup has beaten hungrybox.

hugs and darrell also perform very well at tournys, beating high caliber players.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Looks like Vectorman might be attempting to do the impossible at his next big tournament (for Roy).

I don't think Roy has the potential to be that good at all either, for the record. Here's to seeing maybe some new technology.

:phone:

Top Bottom