• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you forgot mikehaze too

btw that green troll pikachu is back i trolled him on kirby before the room dc'ed twice

Wow vinnie, just wow.....

>_>

<_<
<3 shugie never quit dat singing :troll:

i still wont forget that night at todays house when we trolled speed about that song

windblade

Smash Rookie
Today i was in a battle with some white marth, who acted simalar to the one in the vid, exept a little harder to beat. He was just jumping around hitting the air and if you got hit randomly he will pull some split second combo, or somethin. But his craziness made him slip of the stage several times (Its amazing how many kills i got that round). Anyways, i forgot to post this but i ran into a zss who had hacked stages, she was pretty good, and actually killed me in SD (I was trying to hit the targets) so i would like to have a rematch with either , the crazy guy or the hacker zss. Both were pretty good.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
vinnie illmatic vinnie illmatic vinnie illmatic hearts cupid love valenines
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i play wiiconnect24 with basic brawl all items high hyrule temple 2.0
lags make me salty especially when baddies win offa it

Zulo

Smash Ace
I can not find any good groups today. Best player I found was a PT, but the group was really laggy so I eventually left. Right now this Zelda randomly started attacking me when I was fighting two taunter Pikachus (She had >120% and I had like 40... I'unno why she thought that would be smart.) And then she went Meta Knight.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i fought a pretty good orange peach last night

used red wolf, she didnt seem to have any answers to my rising shine tactics

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I can not find any good groups today. Best player I found was a PT, but the group was really laggy so I eventually left. Right now this Zelda randomly started attacking me when I was fighting two taunter Pikachus (She had >120% and I had like 40... I'unno why she thought that would be smart.) And then she went Meta Knight.
Probably BlueZelda, xD.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao im in team battle and got loving eletrode at wario ware when the map tells you you gotta stand still

im in tears right now the opposing team blew up trying to hit me while standing still XD

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
***** a group of crashers with Pika. DK headbutted Ness into the ground, and I smashed them both LOL.

Met another group with gay luigi, gay link, and gay wolf/mario/falco taunter. I left the taunter alone and focused on whatever crasher he wasn't fighting. ( I think I planked Link like three times in one match )
and then later DC'd everybody.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lmao i was in team battle and i beat this decent marth. He switches to fox after i have a bad round. He makes fun of me when i lose in sudden death on pika to his TL and when we're teamed up i AFK and he rage quits

LOL dont be disrespectful ****** next time

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
found a group at temple, ***** this falco trying to CG me on my bowser. Got spiked on accident. He taunts whole match, while i fight other people and we DC

welp

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
green MK came in killed orange lucas alot. I killed him twice and he rage quits the room when it loads

:troll: your bad for SDing like that

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought some ****ty TL online.

Surprised us both when I used shine to cancel his Dair.

Surprised him even more when the first hit of his fsmash was canceled by my jab, xD

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Witnessed hacked item rain for first time

I was just in a Team Battle nearly an hour ago where it started to lag as the players were entering. Normally this is a sign that I should disconnect as soon as humanly possible. To make matters even worse, it started to rain items as I have only heard about from other posts. Since I already hate lag and items both, it was a no-brainer to disonnect the group in the first two seconds. :-) Frankly, I don't care if it's some "cool hack" or not. Pick a better hack next time and maybe I'll let you stay.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
I was just in a Team Battle nearly an hour ago where it started to lag as the players were entering. Normally this is a sign that I should disconnect as soon as humanly possible. To make matters even worse, it started to rain items as I have only heard about from other posts. Since I already hate lag and items both, it was a no-brainer to disonnect the group in the first two seconds. :-) Frankly, I don't care if it's some "cool hack" or not. Pick a better hack next time and maybe I'll let you stay.
I would have played in mine for the first time. At least you had a choice, my wii crashed/froze and i couldn't reset it or turn it off. T_T All i could do was unplug it and start again.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
As much as I like glitches, why endure the bad ones?

I would have played in mine for the first time. At least you had a choice, my wii crashed/froze and i couldn't reset it or turn it off. T_T All i could do was unplug it and start again.
Based on what I heard about the hack previously, it usually causes the symptoms you describe. I didn't want to endure a silly match just to end with the same result that most run into. Normally I willingly embrace glitches, but some of the really bad ones aren't worth it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this blue mk/black sonic pissed me off by killing me in SD, returned the favor on the bridge 3x times and he rage quit after losing to the same mind game tactic

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
For the first time, the crasher in my taunt party was actually good. He was using Falco and he won each match by over 3 KO's. Idk why, but he didn't want to fight me, so I just watched.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Oh my god Alien Vision was here? I'm glad I didn't visit during that time...

I think I might play some BB later today. What characters do y'all use? :bee:

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Some people try too hard

I was having some really fun matches with the most overly serious player ever. They were playing falco marth pit mk. We were already fighting when we got a pair tp players to join. When that happened they tryed to get the tp players on their side with some ducks, but all they want to do is watch. Next match swear to god he is using the tp players as a shield, hoping I will jump in and start something with them too.they see what's coming and run. While all this his happening I'm laughing my *** off, taunting my kills and deaths alike and opening each match with a gg taunt. after a few matches of fighting all of which ended in sd (like five matches out of six) I give my opening taunt and in the middle of it I get shuttle looped off the stage and gimped to death while in hit stun, which is about as cheap a kill as I've ever seen. I guess they weren't having as much fun as I was

:phone:

:phone:

kaazers

Smash Master
P1 Neutral Ike, P2 Red Ike/Kirby, P3 Tan Ike, P4 Blue Goggles Pikachu

Had fun with a Tan Ike just now.

I originally asked the red Ike for a battle, but during our second match the tan Ike started butting in so I fought him for a few rounds. We gave back the point each time we got a KO. We were about even, with me getting his pattern near the end. LOL at last match when I accidentally grabbed the assist trophy and bowed, but he was still PO'd and grabbed a warp star and killed me -- my fault for thinking he wouldn't stoop to that. xD I was willing to let him hit me to be fair. He jumped off after that and took all my hard work with him. All the matches were set in Temple, and he always down taunted at the end of the match.

I don't know who did it but we got DC'd after that round...I got 4 or 5 matches in. Taunt parties seem to last hours but matches only 15-20 minutes tops. What?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I had a great time with a fellow Ganondorf player. (Brown)

We worked together as an alliance after a few good 1v1 fights ourselves. We fought this really good Snake (Green) who was a coward who needs to go **** himself. He couldn't even handle my Ganondorf (Default). So what does he do? He gets butthurt and starts going after the really annoying player that was with us who needs to die too. Lol.

Anyways. **** you green Snake. **** you random select ****** spamming *****.

I love you brown Ganondorf! Sorry for killing you on the last match. Everything was a blur for me. LOL:242:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I don't know what the **** just happened.

There was this Pit and ZSS. Every time someone new joined they whipped their *******s for no reason. They were having their own little Alliance TP! I guess this is like brand new or something though I've only seen it happen 3 times (usually between one male character and one female).

They let me (Green Zelda because they were both green at the time) join in at times beating people down regardless if they ducked or not and it was SO FUN. It was actually FUN! ^__^ Though they always had a hint of doubt with me and attacked me if I got way too close to them nonetheless.

I ♥ you guys but hate you too.

Top Bottom