• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Dyclone? And you could not own everyone on smashboards.

I don't see you at the top of national tourney results, or on AiB's top five.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Let me rephrase that:

Those who are entering this tourny - I am only afraid of ****lone. Everyone else will be gay'd by my Gold Pit.

:065:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, you won't get it by the time Dark sees what you posted.

What's with the ****ing Pokemon?

:015:

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Let me rephrase that:

Those who are entering this tourny - I am only afraid of ****lone. Everyone else will be gay'd by my Gold Pit.

:065:
****, how did he know about Ikes biggest problem. xD Well time to start practicing pshielding. Or i could go ddd:awesome:

Edit: Stop derailing this quality thread with spam. :awesome:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
@ Blaze - You can't tell me that Abra doesn't look good with my black text'd posts.

:063:

@ DaBreast - I ment to say: I will gay everyone by destroying them with incredible speed; skill.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
CGs all day, waddle dees are my meat shield.
Edit: stop making me post :awesome:

Im srs though.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
YOU'LL be a meat shield. CG's don't make one invincible.

If you want to beat him, try IC's or Marth if you want fairness, MK or Snake for gayness.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I will destroy your MK's, DDD's, Marth's, Snake's, IC's, Diddy's, Wario's, Olitards-- if you are not at a very high level. My Ganondorf can handle high level playing MK's. So my Pit will be much more of a burden to handle, since, well he doesn't have only disadvantages like Ganondorf. :reverse: I will see what you guys can do during this tournment, so let's go back On-Topic.

:063: I know.. It's tempting to respond to my arrogance. Just be patient. You will see when that time comes for why I am so arrogant about my abilities. Lol.

There was this one guy on this one level and I ***** him for like 3000 stocks in one second.

^ Staying On-Topic

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Kind of staying on topic, MK has nothing to worry about with arrows, he has Nado for that, and if Pit gets aerialed while using WOI he's pretty much screwed.

Owned some ****ty Falco on wifi, he suicided around four times.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Partially On-Topic: My Pit will screw over your advantages that you have. Your At's, and advantages do not phase me. So don't get cocky, and make sure that you know what you're up against-- sometimes I can be a very inconspicuous shadow that will strike prominently out of nowhere before you can even breathe my delightful friend!

I saw this Peach just now and I destroyed her with ROB. It was so awesome.

^ On-Topic

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I just got online btw

Alien you've never played offline, shut your mouth scrub. You shouldn't mock what you don't understand, especially since i use to play this game competitively
. And while i may have left because i dont agree with how they run their tournaments I am more then capable of taking out little ****s like you. Done it before to players who **** talk online and I've ***** them offline. You'll never be safe from my grappler game.

Fox also hasnt seen my DDD either.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I just got online btw

Alien you've never played offline, shut your mouth scrub. You shouldn't mock what you don't understand, especially since i use to play this game competitively
. And while i may have left because i dont agree with how they run their tournaments I am more then capable of taking out little ****s like you. Done it before to players who **** talk online and I've ***** them offline. You'll never be safe from my grappler game.

Fox also hasnt seen my DDD either.
Yea. You definately will get your *** whooped continuously. Is this a challenge I hear? You brave lil' man!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I don't really care anymore because talking about it means nothing to me. Wifi challenges also mean very little in the face of lag and ****ty BBR-R rule sets.

So your trash really holds no water in my eyes. If all you can do to validate your skill is spew crap then your really not much of a challenge.

Back to playing casually like we're suppose to :troll:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
You know very well you can see a better player in lag just as much. No Johns. You are just making excuses. We can easily add each other and fight online. Don't be a *****.

:054:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I just don't care about fighting 1v1 anymore because the game is not fun in that way to me any more. Competitive community ruined that aspect for me.

If you want me so badly then come fight me in Basic. Either way this conversation is over.

speaking of which its quiet tonight, not alot of people on

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I just don't care about fighting 1v1 anymore because the game is not fun in that way to me any more. Competitive community ruined that aspect for me.

If you want me so badly then come fight me in Basic. Either way this conversation is over.

speaking of which its quiet tonight, not alot of people on
Nah. You are being a *****. Anybody who gets barraged by arrogant trash talk wouldn't say what you are doing if they were really good.

So I guess you suck, and just too scared to admit it. Let alone prove it. Tsk.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Alien Vision, nobody is going to believe your a good player with out proof. You should save replays and send it to someone to put on youtube so people can see how you play.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Everyone I fight don't record their replays.

DLA might put up replays of me fighting him with my Ganondorf, though.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Now this room is fun.

2 Annoying kirbys, one of them partially smart. And a yellow falco that wants to 2v2

lets go, time to troll some blobs

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
A good room for me is one with no items, I wouldn't care if the players were good or bad. I love when I get to have 1 vs 1 matches in BB.

Alien Vision, you can go to basic brawl, and save a replay of a match you like, then send it to someone to put on youtube.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this one is getting trolled pretty hard. He grabbed a capsule and tried to toss it at me but i shined him took no damage and he exploded killing himself

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I had a replay of him glide-tossing with items like a god. XD He definately was a decent Marth. That Luigi was his slave. I lost alot before, but then I got really pissed. That was my Pit when I got severely aggravated with those two. (Which is why I killed him like that in Sudden Death). :D Like I said. It's the best I got right now.

If anyone will be nice enough to record my replays-- It'll be appreciated.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I don't understand how moving pits arrow in different directions before shooting it makes players think it won't hit them.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I had a replay of him glide-tossing with items like a god. XD He definately was a decent Marth. That Luigi was his slave. I lost alot before, but then I got really pissed. That was my Pit when I got severely aggravated with those two. (Which is why I killed him like that in Sudden Death). :D Like I said. It's the best I got right now.

If anyone will be nice enough to record my replays-- It'll be appreciated.

I wonder who dat weegee is :p...... (no its not me)

Anyways, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=233863 ,you can send your replays to YoshQ and he can record them.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
room with a purple ddd, yellow sonic and tink and everyone is pretty mad

lol **** temple oh god this DDD is a party crasher and a bad one

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Incredible Group!

It all started with a blue Diddy (P3) who got beaten severely by my gold Pit, then he went pink C.Falcon when I went brown Ganondorf-- he got beaten again :p. Then it grew from that to another great player who watched us until the very end (he was P2)-- who had their own fair share of skill mind you. Then it came to the last player after many noobs, and crazy 1v1 & 1v1 battles.. A green Kirby (P4) came in that happened to main a green Sonic. At first they were trolling with Kirby, but my Pit wouldn't allow it. So they went green Sonic, and we became some pretty good buddies afterwards :D. My brown Ganondorf destroyed his sonic though. Lol. He was really good. I haven't seen a Sonic like that since the black Sonic I fought a long time ago with my black Zelda on BF.

Anyways, I would like to say to that red Pikachu / default Falco / blue Diddy / pink C.Falcon / blue Kirby / pink DDD / etc. I had a very great time with you; especially with our 1v1 sessions.. I saved over 51 replays!

It was a pleasure to spend over 2 hours of hardcore brawl with you guys. Too bad at the end I was getting too frustrated with spamming noobs; especially one of them who was pro at running away. They always get so ****ing lucky. I even tripped in the gayest D-Smash combo ever. Too bad they still got ***** by my Pit afterwards. :reverse: It's a shame that we all got D/C'd by transmission though :<

Good Games ! I was the gold Pit / brown Ganondorf / random characters

:063: Lol. My post count is now 666 after posting this.

parrish

Smash Rookie
Room with a Kirby, black zelda, Boswer and my Withe King kong! Nice matches i think Dark 3nergy are the Kirby after the battle he use Picachu and i was use R.O.B. btw nice crazy bomb party lol.
:cool:

Top Bottom