• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was in a great fighting room with all great players. There was a peach who never wanted to attack me so I never attacked her. But after many matches, the peach KO'd me so I D/C'ed the whole room.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I was in a great fighting room with all great players. There was a peach who never wanted to attack me so I never attacked her. But after many matches, the peach KO'd me so I D/C'ed the whole room.
So instead if continuing on and attempting to try and challenge a Peach player you just D/C the whole group? All because you were KOed? That goes to show your a sore loser and will D/C anytime something doesn't go your way. That doesn't make you look good at all. Take this any way you want......

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I don't DC groups when I lose. I usually only DC taunt parties that turn into a fighting room.
I also DC groups when there are too many terrible players or spammers.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
That's a lot of disconnecting you'd have to do

I don't DC groups when I lose. I usually only DC taunt parties that turn into a fighting room.
Let's just say we would never be in a group together for very long, since my objective is to turn taunt parties into fights. :-) It's quite easy to do when I play along by their "rules" and gradually break them. Or I just come up with creative things that they don't expect. It doesn't take long for misunderstandings to ensue, or players just quit and get replaced by genuine fighters. Then I know I have accomplished my mission.

As for spammers, just activate sandbags. At least that works for the projectile spammers. And as for too many terrible players in a match, that happens often, so you'd have a lot of disconnecting to do. Personally, I switch to characters I am not good with to even the fight and to give me some practice, but that's just me.

I reserve the disconnections mostly for idle teammates in Team Battle, item trolls, and ridiculously laggy matches. But for the item trolls and idle partners, I want to at least own them once before doing so.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Why not just leave the group instead of not letting the people have their fun? I mean, I know you're not one to stop the spammers from, well, spamming.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
This is why you don't teach noobs how to DC. Then, they think it's their right to demolish wifi because they suck too much to counter fellow noobs' spammage.

In the first place, TPs suck **** without any fighting.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i broke up a TP this afternoon, felt great. I proceeded to **** the 2 other TP people then after winning/losing and 1 TP was left i destroyed him and went into work

i should use wario and diddy more for crashing lol. This guy got on peach and tried to annoy me with turnips and float+aerials and i went to the top of temple and just air camped on wario then killed her with a fart in the last 20 seconds

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Bowser, DK, Snake, DDD, and Rob are best for crashing taunt parties. If you crash a tauntr party, use one of those characters.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
i broke up a TP this afternoon, felt great. I proceeded to **** the 2 other TP people then after winning/losing and 1 TP was left i destroyed him and went into work

i should use wario and diddy more for crashing lol. This guy got on peach and tried to annoy me with turnips and float+aerials and i went to the top of temple and just air camped on wario then killed her with a fart in the last 20 seconds
Fartality.

Bowser, DK, Snake, DDD, and Rob are best for crashing taunt parties. If you crash a tauntr party, use one of those characters.
What about Meta Knight?

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Bowser, DK, Snake, DDD, and Rob are best for crashing taunt parties. If you crash a taunt party, use one of those characters.
Anyone else find how ironic this post is? Good, i don't feel like explaining it.
Carry on.

Anyway, i don't know if this is my mistrusting side but why is she telling us what character is the best crasher? She's trying to call us out.:grrr:

Btw, i just noticed, all the characters she mentioned have crap for recovery with some obvious exceptions and are horrendously slow unless dk stands for diddy.

Alot of implicatons but this is my doubtful side.

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
Rob, D3, and Bowser can't crash lol.

Robs camping is killed by 3 on 1's. His dsmash will also get really stale.
D3 will have a hard time attacking because he's really slow and meant for 1 on 1's.
I'm not even gonna explain Bowser. We're probably being trolled anyway.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
man lag sure is *** tonight

im trying to crash parties on black wolf if you see me get out of my way im in a bad mood

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I think I'm officially turned off from team battles for a while now... I've gotten the worst partner out of the group/groups for like, the last 15th time now.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
If you didn't notice, the characters that I said are best for crashing TP's are actually the worst. I was trying to see if anyone would believe me, and you all did.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Haha, very funny. A classic joke indeed. Do you have anymore of these humorous and witty tales of brawl and taunt parties. Please enlighten me.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i love you red falcon that randomly came into our room and started owning

i love so you much right now

let us own with punches together forever. Also this pikachu wouldnt be half bad if he thundered, and uair'ed abit more he uses fair way to much. Oh no wonder why he mains marth :troll:

room thus far

P2
Purple luigi, red falcon, red snake, red fox, white bowser, red ike, red lucario, red mario, blue mk

P3
blue pika, default marth, default PT, default lucario

P4
red ness, zss, pink diddy

Me
white kirby, red pikachu
dis *****s red fox is pretty good

this you foxblaze???

will fair into the lip of final d, mind games heavily on shine and edge guards with it, boost grabs, pivot lasers

interrupted this guy on pika from infiniting the fox :\ i wanna fight him you moron

lols i had no idea pikachus dair could **** fox's up b like that

dc'ed :(

Segastorm

Smash Apprentice
okay, which one of you did I just see on basic brawl, match up was red kirby(me), green kirby, pika/dedede, and mk. That green kirby was using your standard throwing techniques most other kirbys wouldn't know about, and no, he did not learn them from me, so come on, which one's the traitor?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Did anyone come across my Gold Pit today?

I trolled this decent Default MK so hard. I ran around FD with like 170% for a whole minute; while a very decent Zelda was trying to kill me too.

Good games. I would've played nice-- but I saw how you both were trying to make me lose by double teaming alot.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
alien once you discover how good Wario is for trolling/stalling i think you'll have a new main

That Marth plays a lot like me, but I think I'd remember that match. Good matches still.

i got more vids with foxblaze in them but im gonna wait till tomorrow to upload -- theres a guy in it that fairs so much on pikachu, i found out later he mains marth lol

unfortunately the vids of his fox i had werent good. But if you run into his fox you should fight it, his fox is fun to fight. But hes scared of pikachus grab though, understandably so, if i see him again i'll just fthrow CG him

dthrow infinite is gay i find fast character matches fun and exciting

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
alien once you discover how good Wario is for trolling/stalling i think you'll have a new main
Not only because of his moveset, but just because it's freakin' Wario, man... He's basically already got the troll face goin' on and all of his taunts are perfect to mock your opponents with.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I sometimes just use fair a lot. Usually followed by grab, pummel, bthrow/fthrow. I don't usually do CGs online partially because they're harder online, partially because it's usually not frsrs and dthrowing people over and over isn't fun.

But yeah fair's actually not that bad of an approach I've found. Noms shields.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
i love you red falcon that randomly came into our room and started owning

i love so you much right now

let us own with punches together forever. Also this pikachu wouldnt be half bad if he thundered, and uair'ed abit more he uses fair way to much. Oh no wonder why he mains marth :troll:

room thus far

dis *****s red fox is pretty good

this you foxblaze???

will fair into the lip of final d, mind games heavily on shine and edge guards with it, boost grabs, pivot lasers

interrupted this guy on pika from infiniting the fox :\ i wanna fight him you moron

lols i had no idea pikachus dair could **** fox's up b like that

dc'ed :(
I use either red or neutral fox, so probably me.

And I think I remember that dip**** Pika.

And, I tend to use shine out of utilt juggles sometimes.

:troll: im pretty sure that was foxblaze

shame he didnt stay on falcon
I'm not sure about this one.

i got more vids with foxblaze in them but im gonna wait till tomorrow to upload -- theres a guy in it that fairs so much on pikachu, i found out later he mains marth lol

unfortunately the vids of his fox i had werent good. But if you run into his fox you should fight it, his fox is fun to fight. But hes scared of pikachus grab though, understandably so, if i see him again i'll just fthrow CG him

dthrow infinite is gay i find fast character matches fun and exciting
Fox probably has the most to fear from that above anyone else.

And, I do tend to see good Pikas above other characters, so I wouldn't doubt I've fought you.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Brown Ganondorf / Blue Wolf / Green ROB /

Anyone?

Brown Ganondorf - My Gold Pit 3 stocked you on Super Mario Land (Desert).

Blue Wolf - Then I destroyed you on Battlefield with my Brown Ganondorf. I also killed you with FoG + Smash Ball. You thought you could hide on the top ledge, huh?

Green ROB - Your ROB was very decent. I enjoyed fighting your ROB. This took place on Harbor.

:063:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I use either red or neutral fox, so probably me.

And I think I remember that dip**** Pika.

And, I tend to use shine out of utilt juggles sometimes.

I'm not sure about this one.

Fox probably has the most to fear from that above anyone else.

And, I do tend to see good Pikas above other characters, so I wouldn't doubt I've fought you.
do you remember a white kirby stopping him from CGing you? :troll: that was me. Red pika was also me. That blue pikachu was the gay one spamming fair all day everyday

I got vids of your mario/falcon and MK on my laptop atm. You fox is pretty damn balln though, i was impressed by the edge guarding ****ery you displayed on final d. I was giggling the whole time

I sometimes just use fair a lot. Usually followed by grab, pummel, bthrow/fthrow. I don't usually do CGs online partially because they're harder online, partially because it's usually not frsrs and dthrowing people over and over isn't fun.

But yeah fair's actually not that bad of an approach I've found. Noms shields.
yea but on pika? I'd rather use fair for poking but uair alot more for juggling. this guy used fair EVERYTIME he jumped

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Yep, probably me. I remember a ****ty blue Pika spamming fair. And I think I remember the Kirby.

I don't have the best memory, especially since all noobs tend to use same characters/colors.

Top Bottom