• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm wondering if you're an exclusive white peach? Yesterday night I ran into this pro red peach. At first we just watched two taunt partyists fight match after match over a small misunderstanding. So we stood over by the side, played with items/turnips etc. And suddenly we played that copy cat game. where one player does an action and the other pushes the same buttons and does the same thing back. So me and red Peach went on a flat surface on Hyrule by the left of the respawn place. And walked very very slowly toward one another, took forever to pass each other because of our speed, and reached the end. we then turned around and did the same thing back. It was just so random, it had me laughing the entire match. Times like that, I wish I recorded it. So many matches I've played I wish I could never forget.

(double post because my last post was already too long haha)
That was my first game upon returned to play for being absent for nearly a month. I don't always use
as so people can't try to identify me. So I change her outfit color to keep it random.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
That was my first game upon returned to play for being absent for nearly a month. I don't always use
as so people can't try to identify me. So I change her outfit color to keep it random.
lmao so that was really you? wow, small world. we've probably fought alongside one another or against each other at some points lol.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
If you mean against other Peaches and Zeldas it is dependent. I get more spark out of Peach than Zelda since I don't have any trouble against her at all. Although I hate dittos it was very long ago when I fought a
that actually made me play seriously. Then again with the Peaches on Wifi it is a gamble if it is a good or bad one until you start fighting.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
No according to a certain reference, his lag makes him get gangraped...
Noobs still get *****, especially with nade spam.

A lot of the time the "crasher" will try to disrupt the couple and then the guy and the crasher will fight. Once one leaves, usually the guy, the crasher will form a new couple with that female. I've seen it happen a lot.
**** the female ( probably a sick ******** middle aged guy ) I **** em both.

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
If you mean against other Peaches and Zeldas it is dependent. I get more spark out of Peach than Zelda since I don't have any trouble against her at all. Although I hate dittos it was very long ago when I fought a
that actually made me play seriously. Then again with the Peaches on Wifi it is a gamble if it is a good or bad one until you start fighting.
I have a hard time against Peach's when I'm playing Zelda. when I'm playing Peach (my second main) Zelda's are quite easy.

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
had some great matches against a gannon as purple tl as zelda and samus watched. Got my but kicked in one round but the others were good matches back and forth. Too bad we couldn't get more 1v1 without the computer(after the ladies left) but it was still fun teaming up for some of the comp kills.

and I need to apologize to the people I was playing in team brawl. There was a pro rob, and a decent fox vs me (tl) and my partner who had a decent grasp of a bunch of characters (I only remember tl and mk). Anyway I sucked, the beer had gotten to me by then, and I became super focused on rob, particularly on getting a spike at any cost. (Which I never got, I only had one real opportunity and a bair came out). Anyway sorry to my partner who got increasingly desperate for a win going mk, and eventually leaving. I realized I should leave the group, but it was so late at night and it takes so long to find people on tb at that time figured I was better than nothing.

:phone:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I don't get how people can handle couples. Someone tried doing this to me. It's horrific always trying to find something interesting to do or constantly ducking.

I really want to crash TPs but I can never find one room where there already isn't someone crashing. I just can't handle more than 1 crasher.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I like using female characters because I just like using them. Not just in this game but others as well. I never assume it is a female behind a female character. The couple thing is ********.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
That reminded me of something not really related to BB, but once me and two other friends were having a FFA and one of them was Wario. I was using Pikachu and we started crouching face to butt and crawling across the stage like that. Third friend was like "..."

2 minute ninja... lol

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I like using female characters because I just like using them. Not just in this game but others as well. I never assume it is a female behind a female character. The couple thing is ********.
Yeah, but that's just how the world of BB is. Brings in the outcasts, social rejects, and sexually depraved nobodies who think bangin' a female video game character would be hotter than hot.

That reminded me of something not really related to BB, but once me and two other friends were having a FFA and one of them was Wario. I was using Pikachu and we started crouching face to butt and crawling across the stage like that. Third friend was like "..."

2 minute ninja... lol
I've already mentioned this once here before, but I used to go into BB's as Fox and crouch behind someone repeatedly, then taunted, "Here I come!" just to see their reaction. 'Twas hilarious. Lol.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Seriously though, how the **** do people play match after match crouching in front of the same person, doing nothing...

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
They are very patient trolls, waiting for a crasher just to test their 3v1 skills in hopes of bettering themselves.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yeah, but that's just how the world of BB is. Brings in the outcasts, social rejects, and sexually depraved nobodies who think bangin' a female video game character would be hotter than hot.
That is actually funny and pathetic at the same time. Lords knows what their reason(s) for doing that but I don't mind beating them to see how their loyalty is afterwards.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Wario looks like ****. BB noobs are shallow.

When I see female characters, I immediately think female, homo, or ******.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Well, on wifi, peaches are usually 80% *****y ten year olds. But on SWF, homos pretty much dominate.

XstrawberrygoddessX

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'm a girl and I main a male character. So I don't understand why people assume the gender of the character is the gender of the player :/

:phone:

Zulo

Smash Ace
Just got done fighting a decent item noob MK in TB. Kinda the epitome of annoying. I wanted to 1v1 him but didn't get many chances. All he ever did was dashgrab dthrow and kinda knew how to gimp.

The rest of the group's surprisingly good for the middle of the day. An olimar, and a GaW who left and was replaced by an okay Marth.

Zulo

Smash Ace
I use Peach sometimes. All the female characters happen to be really fun to use. I just have a hard time with Sheik.. But I like using Peach, ZSS/Samus, Zelda, Jigglypuff, and Marth.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Wonder how much I've missed since my little hiatus?
You didn't miss much. The thread is the same except with this new idea of taunt couples.:glare: You would be better off continuing your hiatus completating about life or whatever;).
But before you do check out the tourney thread and join.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You mean contemplating. ( I do not have obsessive spelling and grammar issues. )

And Jiggs is obviously female. Haven't you heard her voice?

And the couple thing has always been around.

Also, nice to see you're back, Sephy. Like DaBreast said, you should check the tourney thread. Entries aren't really full, AV and Falcon'sFist dropped out.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Couples are obviously appearing more often than before, though there isn't a specific way of telling someone you want to have a couples TP.

Couples sometimes leads to an Alliance TP, where as I said a while back, two (rarely three) people will gang up on innocent players for fun, regardless of the TP Signal.

link2702

Smash Champion
why is trolling da casuals so much fun? :troll:

not just in basic brawl...at actual other sites... :troll:

Top Bottom