• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo i was teamed up on twice yesterday

felt good given some noobs the hard **** best part was the one that usually just annoys you from afar is the good player. But they're unwilling to get inside for fear of getting hit:awesome: The other best part is when they quit after their aggro horrible friend leaves

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
have you seen more MKs?

i fought a decent salty MK on saturday.

i mean you could tell he was mad about the ban since he can only play mk online LOL. The 3 hour 2v me fights i had i went MK and that green prick got shut down pretty hard when he didnt know how to deal with nado and random SLs

plenty of lols and COME taunts where had

oh yea and i went to rainbow a few times too

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I haven't seen any more MKs than usual.

Saw a pretty good player today who used Snake/Jiggs/Bowser/others but I was already pretty exhausted, screwing my spacing and PSing, and his taunter friends trolled the entire time, so I couldn't even enjoy it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Recently. Been sucking since this morning when I started off with two lag spikes in a row.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Were you just in a group briefly with green Marth/Pit/Pikachu? The Marth ***** you game one if so, on Battlefield. :D

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Or you're just a ****, and have yet to realize it.

I've been lag spiked, item trolled, and gayed in every possible way.

I need to fight the CPU for a while to regain sanity.

And I've corrected you on this before, but you misspelled realizing again.
Realizing, realising.

Color, colour.

Prophecy, prophesy.

Who gives a ****.

DaBeast

Smash Ace
NNID
DaBessBeast
3DS FC
3566-1658-7713
Its obvious that "Insanity", the place where AV is from is in Europe judging by the accent.;)
Or he could be trolling us again.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought in a ******** FFA today.

Gimped some crappy wolf player five times with the iceys, xD.

Zulo

Smash Ace
Got in a decent group right now. There was a white Kirby/Peach/Zelda, and two others that weren't as notable but still good. They were ganging up on the Kirby so I started fighting with him.. but it ended up with the three all attacking me. I was the green, uh... everything.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I was in a taunt party and there was a crasher using white DK. I decided to pick white dk too for the next match to bother him, but he chose meta knight, and I was meta knight the match before. Everyone in the taunt party thought I was the crasher and the real crasher acted like he was with them. People really need to start remembering players by their numbers.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
TP'd with a skilled ROB/Snake/Marth main. Enjoyed it until you got all buttmad, not realizing you had killed me when I returned the favor. Still, nice matches.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
I was in a room with a good pikachu/kirby and a couple links. If the pikachu/kirby is in this thread I would like to play you 1v1 :bee: Before the links joined though I got trolled so hard by this kirby lol

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I was in a taunt party and there was a crasher using white DK. I decided to pick white dk too for the next match to bother him, but he chose meta knight, and I was meta knight the match before. Everyone in the taunt party thought I was the crasher and the real crasher acted like he was with them. People really need to start remembering players by their numbers.
Either
1) They forgot about you;
2) They were being a$$holes;
3) They knew you were BZ :troll:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I think I fought against av in a taunt party. The person was ganondorf. He spammed side B and short hop down air. I used GW and MK and won every match. I blocked his side B with GW's down tilt many times and he still kept on doing it.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
AV wouldn't do something that ********.

Did you notice if he autocanceled the Dairs or not?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
It has something to do with his warlock magic, and a strong grip on one's throat.

And maybe his tier position.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Who's this sexy purple TL thats dittoing my red TL .
And now the purple TL is 1 on 1ing a new TL that entered

Clownbaby

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like me firel, but I thought I had that match the day before yesterday. Were we on corneria, other toon green/brown? Probably not me I'm almost positive I had the ditto tl matches day before, yesterday was all about putting mks in their place.

:phone:

:phone:

parrish

Smash Rookie
have you seen more MKs?

i fought a decent salty MK on saturday.

i mean you could tell he was mad about the ban since he can only play mk online LOL. The 3 hour 2v me fights i had i went MK and that green prick got shut down pretty hard when he didnt know how to deal with nado and random SLs

plenty of lols and COME taunts where had

oh yea and i went to rainbow a few times too
On saturday like 4 PM.
I think i was that green MK lol
Very funny mathces again you and another Bad player MK/DDD/WOLF

However yesterday i have great matches with:
My Green MK VS Fox/ZSS/MK/LUIGI/MARTH
Someone on the forum??
I would like to play AGAIN. :)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
what kind of ganondorf spams side-b....
I used to do this. Actually I was told to by some (obviously stoopid) Ganondorf main.
This is kinda random, but ya know, I could never really figure out what Ganondorf was doing to the other player when he used his side special...
He attracts his opponent a bit to his palm in which he inflicts dark magic onto the character that paralyzes them temporarily. Secretly causes extreme pain but the opponent cannot show this because of the paralysis.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
In BB as normal MK/blue Kirby, pretty good looking red Ike player. He made 2 players quit so far.
Oh... he got ***** by some gold Ike, nevermind.
That guy sure liked red
It turned into two 1v1s. The red player (P3) (ike bowser forgot the rest) and P2(Diddy DDD MK) who ended up messing up P4(Peach yoshi Kirby forgot the rest) and P3's 1v1. I don't understand how I ended up doing a 1v1 with P4, it was sure not a friendly one and P4's plays surely showed that. P2 and P3 switched between watching us, P3 trying to start up a 1v1 between them, and actually fighting(friendly). Gave an intense sudden death to watch while not having to pay attention to P4 raging before me. Really fun room. I left because P3 and P2 left and I knew people would come and interrupt us since that's been happening so much in that room...
Everyone in that group was definitely better than most 'decent' taunters (>My weegee :( )

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
On saturday like 4 PM.
I think i was that green MK lol
Very funny mathces again you and another Bad player MK/DDD/WOLF

However yesterday i have great matches with:
My Green MK VS Fox/ZSS/MK/LUIGI/MARTH
Someone on the forum??
I would like to play AGAIN. :)
where you green pikachu, green falco? that green guy never went MK

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Fought two ****ty FFAers and one Sonic FFAer who was surprisingly good with mixups. Then one of the douchebags DC'd everyone. :grrr:

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
How do you tell the difference between a person DC and a bad connection DC?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
The game appears to be frozen when nobody moves for a couple of seconds. That is when someone quits the session. Bad connection D/Cs can drag out by major input lags, lost frames, and taking long for the game to continue playing a lot, stopping at frames constantly. With these D/Cs you get them almost instantly when the connection is fully lost.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
I used to do this. Actually I was told to by some (obviously stoopid) Ganondorf main.

He attracts his opponent a bit to his palm in which he inflicts dark magic onto the character that paralyzes them temporarily. Secretly causes extreme pain but the opponent cannot show this because of the paralysis.
Ganon-banned much?

TheFourthOctave

Smash Cadet
I had some good 1v1 matches with a Mario/Wario/Ness right now.There was also a light blue Yoshi/Falco, and the other player was always replaced every few rounds, and was generally a noob everyone ganged up on. It was fun playing Luigi against his Mario and Lucas against his Ness.

Retro X

Smash Apprentice
NNID
uncorruptable
Good Toon Link main on today, who also used Marth a bit and blue Kirby once. I beat his Marth but had a little trouble against his Toon Link because of all the crap he threw at me at once...then other people got in the way and we unfortunately got DC'd

If he's on here I was a bunch of characters, but all red characters, including Kirby, Olimar, Jiggs, and my own Marth. Actually one round when it was just one on one we both chose Marth coincidentally and it was quite a fight, although the Smart Bombs and Beam Swords he had on for some reason were kind of annoying...

Top Bottom