• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
john numbers is in my room

red lucario fighting a default ike. Me on red pika and a chill zss. Ahahahaha the ike rage quit <333333333 jus me and john numbers now

quit his room, out and about now

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
john numbers is in my room

red lucario fighting a default ike. Me on red pika and a chill zss. Ahahahaha the ike rage quit <333333333 jus me and john numbers now

quit his room, out and about now
O damn, someone actually was there.

Why was that ZSS jabbin' everyone after the fact, tho? Kind of annoying.

Also, if you're unsure as to whether or not a red Lucario is me, check the playstyle. I grab a lot.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yes i know you do, i was in a room where i was jigglypuff and you were on lucario and you kept trying to grab this *** pikachu. And yes you were using grab alot tonight.

When i see someones play style, i remember it for life.

As for that strange ZSS, she was canceling her jabs. She tried to get serious with me at temple but never really pulled herself into the fight. Kinda strange.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
What a long group. It started out as me, a fire Luigi, KO'ing a Sheik after he/she was caught in my FS. It ended with me, red Ike now fighting a 2-face blue Link with that same Sheik helping him at some points. I was victorious mostly but at the last match the blue Link tried being friends with me after he had backstabbed me and switched sides to Sheik. I didn't buy it so I showed no mercy. I had KO'd him twice already then Sheik stepped in but surprisingly, a new Mario that entered helped me. I was thankful that after all the matches I went through fighting them both, someone finally enters that helps me. The Sheik ragequit and DC'd the group cuz he/she knew she had no chance against us. You're tactic was neutral A? C'mon. You suck. Even if Mario wasn't there, I could've taken both of you at once, noob. :troll:

Shoutouts to that regular Mario that helped me out. That blue Link made friends but backstabbed you too after I KO'd him. Don't trust players like that, brah.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yeah, so there was this crasher who used mainly Lucas.

And a partyist Falco who tried to show me up by going white Lucario. It was like a competition to see who could get more kills on that Lucas with Lucario. I got more kills most of the time, but wow, that was fun! XD

Also there was another partyist using mainly Ike and spamming "Prepare Yourself" taunts everywhere.

Anyone wanna fill me in on who those people were?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Too many TPs tonight. Thanks to duty I couldn't take a nap to stay up. I have to make myself stop...I'll probably have better luck later in finding some victim(ers)...

Sephy95

Smash Lord

And a partyist Falco who tried to show me up by going white Lucario. It was like a competition to see who could get more kills on that Lucas with Lucario. I got more kills most of the time, but wow, that was fun! XD

Also there was another partyist using mainly Ike and spamming "Prepare Yourself" taunts everywhere.

Anyone wanna fill me in on who those people were?
Wheres #5 in your name? o_o lol Idk but I had a ok time with a blue Kirby/white MK/blue Peach and an ICs. The other player was an attacker who was a blue ROB/gold Falco/dark Samus/C. Falcon. I had been fighting the blue Kirby but we settled differences at some point so I turned my attention on the attacker. I owned him mostly as red Fox. I was a red Ike/green Snake/green MK/green C. Falcon/red Fox of course. The attacker left after it turned into a 2v1 to my disappointment so I left shortly after.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero

I get people that do that with Peach. XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
gonna switch to classic controller for SSB4

feels so weird playing it over GC controller, so if you see someone randomly SDing alot or making mistakes its prolly me

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
is this red peach in my room u supa? we got a snake and shiek in here and im on kirby

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Alright, so there was this purple Samus who kept attacking me in a 4-player brawl. I was red Fox, then I was white Wolf, then I was black Mario. That Samus was pretty good, but not enough to beat mah Mario! I did this cool n-air > punch-punch-kick > f-air spike combo on that player while he was near the ledge, killing him, in one match. There were also some good sudden deaths!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
trolled a 3v1 room with pink wario +7 kills at Jungle japes

LATER LOSERS WAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
it was lag + water + klap trap that did all the work

im in a room now with green pit, red mario, ike and me on red zelda -- this pit is kinda annoying

Finny

Smash Apprentice
I think I was in a room with you, Sephy. Green marth/Gold falco? You grab released -> DS a lucas? He went after you after I accidentally killed him in S.D.? I think he thought I was you, b/c we both switched characters the next round. I was snake/purple fox. I trolled him with red meta a few rounds. I don't use meta. I was really tired so I don't remember a lot of it, but it was always Fd, no items, for the most part. You probably saw me spamming spotdodge a lot. 1 i took the act today so I didn't want to think about anything after and 2 that lucas was spamming dashgrab/shield grab before you entered. lol. That room was fun though. The lucas also seemed to think that he could get his kills back by spamming fsmash, esp. the last round.

I'm fairly sure the marth/falco was you.

And it was a 2v2, where I fought lucas and you took the other guy (random). We mostly stayed out of each others' way. Mostly.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
There was some Red Peach and a Pit in my room, watching me(Red Lucario) fight some crasher who kept changing characters, such as Link, Bowser, and Mario.

Anyone wanna speak up?

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Looking for a cyan yoshi, blue DDD, red Falco, blue Kirby, blue PT. I was the Red Ganondorf fighting you on Temple! That was some really great duels man! :D Glad we got Player 3 to cooperate! ^^ (YOU ALSO KILLED YOURSELF AS GREEN YOSHI THE ENTIRE ROUND BEFORE YOU LEFT D:. Spamming Down B on the hills of Temple > dead XD)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I think I was in a room with you, Sephy. Green marth/Gold falco? You grab released -> DS a lucas? He went after you after I accidentally killed him in S.D.? I think he thought I was you, b/c we both switched characters the next round. I was snake/purple fox. I trolled him with red meta a few rounds. I don't use meta. I was really tired so I don't remember a lot of it, but it was always Fd, no items, for the most part. You probably saw me spamming spotdodge a lot. 1 i took the act today so I didn't want to think about anything after and 2 that lucas was spamming dashgrab/shield grab before you entered. lol. That room was fun though. The lucas also seemed to think that he could get his kills back by spamming fsmash, esp. the last round.

I'm fairly sure the marth/falco was you.

And it was a 2v2, where I fought lucas and you took the other guy (random). We mostly stayed out of each others' way. Mostly.
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was me as well. I remember meeting a purple Fox. That Lucas did fsmash a lot. Little basterd.........I'm gonna head on if anyones on still?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo green pit in here with me watch your *** that snake is good ROFL its me the red pikachu!

green pit=green ike and the snake is on ganon, theres a friendly black pit in here

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
I would love to know who that (default) MK was today. Pwned me quite thoroughly... It's interesting to see a good one on Wi-Fi. I could learn a thing or two from him. Other people in the group were a default Mario, and later Marth, as well as some other person who switched a lot. So much Final Destination...but there were pretty good players.

Anyways, if anybody saw a Blue/Default Pit who kinda sucked, that could very well be me! I enjoy flying under stages and rarely taunt. I also often start matches with an arrow. Though I may still be a scrub... I'm working to improve! Yeah!!

FIREL

Smash Ace
Can't remeber what colors they were but i dont think it was green Snake/ red ganny, also happened a few minutes before my post.

LordShade67

Smash Ace
NNID
LordShade67
3DS FC
2148-8642-9915
Red Marth/Orange jacket Wario/Gold Link/Yellow Kirby taking on a Dark Falco?

Good stuff with Marth,but I thought your Wario could use more air game.Just me though.Good predicting with Bite.Too bad that Falco scrub had to go idle. =/

I was the Dark G-Dorf btw.I was originally intending to screw around,XD

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I was a green Snake/red Ike just fighting this gray Ike who would not quit. I mostly used red Ike on him hoping to discourage him. There was also a white Marth/Fox and a blue Luigi/toon Link/others. lol I forgot those 2 mostly. I DC'd to break the group apart but I would then meet the same Ike again in another room with a red Peach and regular Fox. Fox was the problem so I used red Ike/gold Falco/green Snake. I ended up sticking to green Snake and was winning then the Ike, surprisingly, left. I stayed 2 more matches, winning my last one and red Peach ended up leaving, so I then left, bored.

Was anyone these characters?

Dyclone

Smash Ace
playing a good red C. Falcon/black sonic/ganon 1v1, i can tell he visits these boards
GGs man, you have a few habits you should take care of though

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Multicolored tink/mario/dedede/falco/sonic/snake? I was a pink diddy/purple fox/red-yellow yoshi/ness. Mostly yoshi, though. There was also a claus lucas and a green kirby/default falco? lucas was fighting, but I decided to give him as many kills as possible. tink followed suit, and I think falco/green kirby got frustrated with us. Lucas had about +16 at the end of each round. He was a trooper for sticking around as long as he did. I tried to make it us two vs. tink and kirby, but I don't think he got the message.

link2702

Smash Champion
meh...bored enough to play lolbrawl

look for someone who always starts out as either metaknight or snake (love to scare the hell out of the casuals, occasionally if i get a 1v1, or the other 2 players are idle, i'll go ice climbers and REALLY scare the **** out of the other player :troll: ) and after that goes with random characters, chances are that'll be me.

if i actually get put up in a match against a decent oppenent i might try somewhat

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I crashed a taunt party successfully. :troll: Who was the fsmash spamming dark Sheik. :troll: Sorry I tore your team apart and they left you alone after getting *****. :troll: One of the players also used a fire Luigi. Hope that wasn't you, FIREL....

Top Bottom