• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
green MK is out in about already!

good sonic and wolf fighting in here. Red kirby\red white mario are chill with me atm

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
A very good black Marth and also switches to dark Link and Black Pit. Was chill with me. I was using white Peach. Also had a dark Shiek and a fourth that switches to Ike, Falco, Kirby, Marth, Shiek, and Wolf.

:phone:

FIREL

Smash Ace
Lots of good crap happening... anyways...

1. Really Good Captain Falcon (normal / red) / Link
2. Really Good Captain Falcon (green)
3. Excellent (Daisy coloured Peach)

Both Falcons were 1 v 1ing each other.
Daisy Peach was doing a bunch of turnip stuff.

Anyone?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im in a room with a DDD that lost to me in SD. That red snake that left sure was ***! God p3 was horrible.

Im using red hat pikachu -- left room went passive

yo who is this black marth in a room with me red pikachu, blue ike, black DK/green snake? I've met this black marth in Team battle, i remember his style

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Does this black marth do a lot of retreat Fair and Fthrow>Fsmash? Doesn't do Dancing Blade a whole lot right?

Lol I should say dances in the air when he is attacking someone.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
fair not so much, he does counter more and goes for dair spikes. Does bthrow>fsmash

dc'ed from a room with pretty decent green zelda, blue lucas and blue/green link and me on red bowser/pikachu...we kept going to temple

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Everyone keep an eye out for this dark MK that uses upB a LOT. He also attacks afk. If anyone sees him........own the **** out of him. He ain't too tough.

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Everyone keep an eye out for this dark MK that uses upB a LOT. He also attacks afk. If anyone sees him........own the **** out of him. He ain't too tough.
Attacking all evil looking MKs then.. with wario-man/giga bowser. :troll:

link2702

Smash Champion
ran into a giga bowser as an evil metaknigth, I just spammed the IDC glitch the whole match(got da timing down perfect and can now do it non-stop for 8 minutes...or just 2 :D )

gigabowser wasn't happy :troll:

jking jking jking people.

but i actually have done that before....when i found a giga in a match a long time ago, just as a stroke of luck i had picked meta(love torturing them casuals with brokenknight, snake, and falco, and if i happen to get into a 1v1 against someone/the other 2 are AFK or just watching, i'll even go the broken eskimos and CG them the whole match :troll: ) and then giga happened to show up on FD, soon as i saw it, went into IDC as fast as possible.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i love running into ppl that switch to MK when they run into a hard to beat player then end up sucking like they did on their previous char

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I ran into a person that did that earlier, D.E. He was Sonic at first the he went all MK after I beat him up. Nothing changed though.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Blue MK? I encountered one last night and lasted for 3-4 hours and this MK played almost if probably very similiar to certain top MKs I've seen on YT.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Hard counters too

i love running into ppl that switch to MK when they run into a hard to beat player then end up sucking like they did on their previous char
Likewise, I love when they switch to a hard counter, such as a Star Fox character against Ganon. "Oh, it's just Ganon. LOL," they thought....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I ran into a person that did that earlier, D.E. He was Sonic at first the he went all MK after I beat him up. Nothing changed though.
oh him? i fought him in BB the other night he got pretty upset with mei

ive had those same people too wonn and it doesnt work when they counter because they dont know the match up

i was just in a room with this guy. I lagged so bad in it at first i sucked and he thought he was this amazing player. Then lag stopped and I just TROLLED him SOO HARD

then it DC'ed us when i owned him hard fun ****. Ran into him again on his green pikachu and gave him a beating with lucarios help. I love irony

FIREL

Smash Ace
oh him? i fought him in BB the other night he got pretty upset with mei

ive had those same people too wonn and it doesnt work when they counter because they dont know the match up

i was just in a room with this guy. I lagged so bad in it at first i sucked and he thought he was this amazing player. Then lag stopped and I just TROLLED him SOO HARD

then it DC'ed us when i owned him hard fun ****. Ran into him again on his green pikachu and gave him a beating with lucarios help. I love irony
Irony, greatest thing ever!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
dude you have no idea how angry i was that lag was holding me down >(

If johnnumbers uses a red lucario, im fairly positive it was him because his fair's were very nicely spaced. He kinda tryed to grab abit too much for my tastes. I hope he didnt take offense to me butting in. I left shortly after that anyway. Felt better

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I was just fighting this baby blue and red Kirby. You really are a spammer with those upBs. You dodge rolled too much which made you predictable. Whats worse is that you KO'd me in SD just cuz of a lag spike. Wish I had a 1v1 with you. I would've loved destroying you.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
3 metaknights 1 kirby[me]

i've owned green MK quite a few matches. But we have an afker now

he left after he kept killing the afker lol

ROFL he went black capt falcon in another room and i just ***** him hard

PersonallyIPreferDair

Smash Apprentice
I swear I keep seeing some fail MK players. They mostly dash attack and use the corkscrew and tornado.
I used to use metaknight. I would shuttle loop a lot, mainly cuz people never dodge it. :troll:

But yeah, most metaknights today are fail. They dash grab you to start out and then dthrow. Then comes the nado spam.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Online Metas more frequent lately, but still bad

I swear I keep seeing some fail MK players. They mostly dash attack and use the corkscrew and tornado.
I have seen more Metas today than in the last month put together. And yet they still are mostly awful as usual.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I just destroyed a green MK minutes ago. B) This guy thought he was so good cuz he KO'd me as original Link Tink(who I barely started using again.) I used red Fox(who I've been using for a week) and we were evenly matched but he got me in SD and taunted like a noob but when I brought out Snake, boy I could tell I made ya rage, brah. You shouldn't corkscrew so many times. Its gets predictable since you corkscrewed into an fsmash. B) I owned ya, man. The 1st and 2nd match I was Snake. I decided to DC the group to make you rage more. :troll: (besides, too much lag) The other players seemed too scared to attack as if they thought you were good. Anybody can kick someones *** as MK but you can't kick my ***.

Hey D.E., think it mightve been the same green MK you were facing, although he would not attack anyone else but me once I had entered.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Nintendo comes on tomorrow so ya really missed nothing if you just like Nintendo.

EDIT: To the red Link/red Snake I was fighting just now as red Fox/green Snake, sorry but I had to quit after that sudden death cuz I'm tired and there was major lag. -_- Nice one gettin KO'd by the cpu, man. One more thing: I was better than you. B)

Top Bottom