• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Dark, if that's your red pika in here, you might want to be a little more careful in sudden death, but I must admit that tech was good. This is coming from the SHTLing purple fox.

And if it is you, then sorry, I'm way too tired for a 1v1.

And he left.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wasnt me brah

im using non-accessory type of pikachu when i get on him, im using wolf atm

hold up let me see if i can find you im bored.

Im in a room with a pretty good fox in it. Gray colored.

We 1v1'ed not too shabby, but you need to turn off smash balls bro. He switch to gold falco, pretty mean trying to counter me on my poor wolf. We 1v1 falco vs pika, he hurt me with his Final smash, i CGed him and final smashed him. Went to SD, we both died but he died first so. ggs kid for what its worth

Sephy95

Smash Lord
A Good Blue Goggled Pikachu
Fighting a Red Ike, Kirby, Wolf , and MK.

anyone?
I was the red Ike and that goggled Pikachu was NOT good.

On another note, I was just brawling a purple Samus/ZSS/red MK/dark Fox/dark Pit and boy you really got me..........with items. You had no skill watsover and grabbed an item any chance ya got cuz you couldn't beat me. What I dont get is why me? You made friends with that Diddy and MK but attacked me when you joined the group. Why? I did nothing wrong to you. I was the red Ike/green Snake/red Ganny/green MK/green C. Falcon who I beat your *** up with. The only way you were winning was by trolling and running away like a *****. You jabbed and used the fan like a coward and when it came down to it, I still kicked your ***. How'd you like that knee of justice? :troll: Or what about the Falcon PAWNCH you side B'd into. :troll: Now that was ownage, bra. :troll: Next time we meet, I'm just gonna spam your ***** ***. :troll:

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
There was a Olimar that was doing that crap. Anytime someone was at high percentages he'd try to Usmash them or use a powerful item. All the time he'd sit back and wait.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
There was a Olimar that was doing that crap. Anytime someone was at high percentages he'd try to Usmash them or use a powerful item. All the time he'd sit back and wait.
This guy didn't wait though. I would fight him and own him then anytime an item spawned, he'd use it on me. He got the MK on his side which made it worse cuz I looked like a bad guy. I KO'd them both in an SD though which I enjoyed.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
wasnt me brah

im using non-accessory type of pikachu when i get on him, im using wolf atm

hold up let me see if i can find you im bored.

Im in a room with a pretty good fox in it. Gray colored.

We 1v1'ed not too shabby, but you need to turn off smash balls bro. He switch to gold falco, pretty mean trying to counter me on my poor wolf. We 1v1 falco vs pika, he hurt me with his Final smash, i CGed him and final smashed him. Went to SD, we both died but he died first so. ggs kid for what its worth
I was leaving and entering rooms last night trying to find yours lol. But if I think I see you or anyone else from here I'll cycle through the characters I use. (Purple Fox, White Ness, Purple Diddy, Brown Tink, but the colors are definitely subject to change.) And I don't use Ness for fighting on wi-fi anymore for reasons that are self-evident.

And someone tell me if I'm crazy, but is it possible to SDI out of the fan? cuz I think I did that a couple of times last night :p either that or the guy stopped fanning prematurely.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

FIREL

Smash Ace
MKs.... heh heh

I was leaving and entering rooms last night trying to find yours lol. But if I think I see you or anyone else from here I'll cycle through the characters I use. (Purple Fox, White Ness, Purple Diddy, Brown Tink, but the colors are definitely subject to change.) And I don't use Ness for fighting on wi-fi anymore for reasons that are self-evident.

And someone tell me if I'm crazy, but is it possible to SDI out of the fan? cuz I think I did that a couple of times last night :p either that or the guy stopped fanning prematurely.
DI towards the guy and youll be able to get out. The difficulty depends on how fast the person can spam it.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
One thing I like about the bad players using characters that have the infinity jabs is there so easy to DI out of. DI behind them and you can punish them almost anyway you want.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
the paper fan hitboxes/animation differ from char to char, i'd say peach and some other characters can paper fan so fast you cant get out

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who is the red marth/blue falco in here along with

me on pikachu, red lucario and a just DCed Tink -- we were at final d

ic you in that room with black lucario/ red ike spehy

too bad its a taunt party my *** = gone

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
Yo. Whoever the gold Ike and Blonde Zelda/Red Marth was good job trying to take me on but no dice good job resorting to that kill your selves and give the Gold Ike free KO's tactic. And to the default random player you kept up pretty well and it's sad how they attacked you without a reason but thanks for helping me out. btw me (Blue Ike/Falco/Marth/Red Mk/Fire Flower Mario.) $$$

And to SZ7 that's usually the case with floatys.
:phone:

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Was in a group just now fighting this good red Bowser/red Link/red Snake/Ganondorf/red Ike/red Fox. Your MK sucked though wen I saw it. I still don't get why you wanted to fight me though? You were fighting P3 but then you decided coming after me. I was the green C. Falcon/green Marth. I didn't do anything to you, except side taunt and other taunts. I was beating you with C. Falcon most and I barely started using him a couple days ago. Your spot dodging became predictable but I couldn't punish sometimes. Either way in the beginning you were being a **** but after time passed I showed you respect, and you showed it back. It was great having friendlies with you. Hope we meet again.
That probably was me, rofl . I NEVER use MK . Because he is S tier . I prefer, Bowser, Ganondorf, and Link . (Now Pit) I use Snake for ROFL'Z, Ike just because I had a thing for two handed blades, and red fox because pivoting B special is just fun to practice . If it was me, I like to fight decent players, and I always try my very best to get them into a 1v1 with me so I randomly pick out somebody. I also, fit this description because I get mind****ed by Captain Falcons . Oddly enough, my Ganondorf (My Pit can, now though) is the only character that can **** high leveled C.Falcons . I also spot dodge alot, even with Bowser . It's not really a habit . It's my way of learning how to time my **** correctly, because there will be times when spot dodging > shield . Plus, I just love the colour red .

Sephy95

Smash Lord
That probably was me, rofl . I NEVER use MK . Because he is S tier . I prefer, Bowser, Ganondorf, and Link . (Now Pit) I use Snake for ROFL'Z, Ike just because I had a thing for two handed blades, and red fox because pivoting B special is just fun to practice . If it was me, I like to fight decent players, and I always try my very best to get them into a 1v1 with me so I randomly pick out somebody. I also, fit this description because I get mind****ed by Captain Falcons . Oddly enough, my Ganondorf (My Pit can, now though) is the only character that can **** high leveled C.Falcons . I also spot dodge alot, even with Bowser . It's not really a habit . It's my way of learning how to time my **** correctly, because there will be times when spot dodging > shield . Plus, I just love the colour red .
Well if it was you then goodgames. lol

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Was in a room with a green link (good), black marth (moody scrub), blue samus/zamus (passive). I was light blue marth :o Green link was showing off bomb techs on pictochat when black marth was accidentally hit by a bomb. Well, he went all out against link and won because link had been blown up a few times already and was at a high %. but on the next couple of matches on Frigate Orpheon and FD Link was clearly the better player, and samus and I watched from the sides. And in Frigate SD I thought that the scrub might attack me so I shielded his dash attack and DS'ed for the kill. He ragequit after FD and after that I showed green link some bomb/arrow tricks I knew with Tink on Japes. But he turned into a computer halfway through and I had to attack him :(

Well, just wanted to give that green link a shout out. You seemed very good, though I barely saw any zair. It would have been fun to 1v1 you.

FIREL

Smash Ace
1. Night cap (green) jiggs / baby blue G&W
2. Melee coloured Zelda (same one i saw earlier i think)

anyone?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
So red snake/blue snake

why go passive suddenly? You were having such a fun time getting out read on my wolf. Its a shame blue zelda and afk yellow kirby killed it

Seriously though, why quit fighting me?

Sephy95

Smash Lord
The white or red MK/red Zelda I just met right now, idk what your prob was but I didn't like it. Hope you enjoyed getting owned. I was the gold Link/green MK. Prick...

Dyclone

Smash Ace
going in basic brawl as dark link hoping i get a good group
Got Error code 86420
Got Error code 86420 again, this time i didn't even get a minute
Could it be? i finally got someone! A full group! But then, of course, we DC before we start...
"Your connection to the other players was lost.-Returning to the menu." I should give up, but I won't.
^Repeat +3
Gave up, doing TB instead, maybe ill try again later..
Worst TB I've ever been in... today is not my day. I hate the mario bros stage

FIREL

Smash Ace
1. A Very Good Fire Wario (Normal Wario, White and Blue) / Kirby / Falco / Pikachu

2. A Very Good Mario / Pink Weegee.

Anyone?

Finny

Smash Apprentice
lol Volkenn is that you I'm 1v1ing? Purple Fox/Diddy, Blue ICs next round? You are colorchanging wolf?

Pretended to be AFK on temple while me and kirby shot ice blocks?

If you want to really 1v1 we could both leave BB...

I see you asking for a fight. Fight ME!

vvvv

aww, nvm then. But to whoever that wolf was ggs, it's rare to find people who want to legit 1v1, throwing items off the stage when they appear, etc. I don't see why he doesn't want to fight me, though...

Funny, his playing style was similar to yours. Oh well. This pit/kirby being a jerk.

Did he also use red falco? Cuz that's who he entered with. Now he's going gold ike

Now he's fighting with the jerk. They are by no means friendly matches, however.

He just left.

Replaced by a blue zelda who thought it was a good idea to attack me. Annnnd..really? ragequit after one round vs my ICs?

This blue ZSS is pretty good. BlueWolfLink, is that you?

Wow, everybody left.

Volkenn

Smash Rookie
Nu uh ; www; it wasn't me, finny.

I usually stick to just red anyway. Although i've been playing red falco / red fox lately too. but nope i'm not even playing atm. @ ___@

yeah i've seen someone lately who really does act an awful lot like me. I think it's coincidence, but it was weird when I met him, those few times.

I----don't think so. I just remember him being wolf. I don't think we played for long, since brawl's online has been nothing but screwy for me lately and it disconnected after a few matches w/ him.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im out n about as pikachu

green link that 1v1'ed me, come find me if you wanna fight me more. I dont like it when the room gets super passive like that

nice try hard countering me though

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Roaming the BB world right now as Blue ICs. I'll never desync with up-b, always by a quick dash dance -> iceblock, and I won't allow "friendly" players to beat up nana. And I haven't mastered the fthrow chain timing for many characters yet, so I'll mostly use dthrows and grab -> charged usmash ftko. I'll never stay for more than 2 rounds in a full taunt party. Look for me.

And I'll go afk when one of my textures comes on that I'm pretty sure will desync. I.e. corneria. I'm pretty sure all three players suiciding means it desynced.

Was just in a terrible room with a default zelda and red peach that were dead convinced I was a crasher, and it was on WarioWare, so that was a disaster. The blue tink was cooler about it though. I mean, I wasn't even fighting back. After Peach left, a yellow yoshi came in, and I managed to convince blue tink and yellow yoshi I was friendly. However, blue tink betrayed me in SD :( Next time, I decided I would fight back. In SD, it narrowed down to me and the zelda *****. She planked and I hung around in the cave of immortality for about 3 minutes. Then she approached and we traded blows, with me teching and surviving until 540% as purple diddy. It was a long, intense battle, but I came out the victor, and she ragequit right after. Felt awesome. I would have loved to 1v1 her in a standard match and total her, cuz she sucked ***. The red peach before was actually pretty decent, but still a *****. Then the other two gained more respect for me and treated me like their new leader kind of, now that the tyrant was gone. then a red ddd/dk/default luigi came in and we had some nice 1v1s, though I choked against his dk (lol). Sorry I had to leave after a few rounds, ddd, my mom made me get off, but did you see me BDACUSing? :D

But @ dat zelda: thank you for reminding me of why I don't associate with taunt partiers. ****ing loser

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i made a marth rage quit at temple after i watched him and his ike friend lose to cpu tink

funny stuff

dont ever taunt me in SD gold falco, you wouldnt of had to rage quit after i switched back to pikachu

Top Bottom