• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Sephy95

Smash Lord
hey sephy, im in a room with a green snake, that you,\? im the blue link. i just don't do well in items and lag combined
Yep that was me alrite. The green Link left and the Zelda was being a ***** in the last match before it DC'd in SD../
The lag was just terrible too. :\

Dyclone

Smash Ace
Yep that was me alrite. The green Link left and the Zelda was being a ***** in the last match before it DC'd in SD../
The lag was just terrible too. :\
i still don't understand who's side she was on, she just jumped in and started Fsmash spamming, the DC in SD didn't bother me, it would've lasted way longer with that kind of lag

FIREL

Smash Ace
Most people who choose default are usually noobs (maybe cuz they don't know how to switch costumes =P)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
i still don't understand who's side she was on, she just jumped in and started Fsmash spamming, the DC in SD didn't bother me, it would've lasted way longer with that kind of lag
Seemed like she was trying to stop us or something. Wish that green Link would've stuck around. Would've loved to ***** him around more. :troll:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
@FireL-so i look like a noob just because i perfer green luigi?
@Sephy-I don't really think a person who F-Smashes you off the edge of Temple is just trying to beak up a fight. I enjoyed fighting that link too, though he got a bit predictable

FIREL

Smash Ace
Most is the key word =P not all. Just one of those small first impression things. You can always prove me wrong with skills later on.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Most people who choose default are usually noobs (maybe cuz they don't know how to switch costumes =P)
Sad to say, its true... -_-
@Dyclone: My 2nd guess is that she was looking for an easy KO cuz she tried f-airing me which would've KO'd me if I hadn't powershielded...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Was just in a group with a blue Bowser(jerk), green Zelda(*****), and a dark Sheik(good). I was green Snake of course and damn P3 Zelda, what did I do to you? And P2 Bowser, you suck. =P

Takumi

Smash Cadet
Was just in a group with a blue Bowser(jerk), green Zelda(*****), and a dark Sheik(good). I was green Snake of course and damn P3 Zelda, what did I do to you? And P2 Bowser, you suck. =P
This group sounds familiar. What character were you most of the time?

Takumi

Smash Cadet
Hm. I don't know. I'm not usually agressive unless I'm being attacked.
I can't seem to remember.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Probably wasn't you. This Zelda just attacked of her own accord. On a side note....KNEE OF JUSTICE! XD I was just playin' as a dark C. Falcon just to have fun. I was a green Jiggs before.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
gonna come into BB

playing LA Noire half the day, its an awesome game

so whose the aggressive pikachu in here fighting the black wolf? Im on red hat pikachu chilling with afk green kirby. This pika isnt half bad but he doesnt really know pikachus ground and air game very well. Has decent spacing though. Aside from his lack luster grab game =P.

Pikachu, was black falco, on black fox.

kirby came back, lets see what he can do -- he doesnt like giving up in sudden death, but he was okish with me.

green Kirby, green samus, is now green sonic -- we keep going to temple

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
kirby left so hopefully you'll take his spot =D we got a taunting green luigi

VVVV i get that **** too sometimes...=\ keep trying

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ROFL i kept trolling luigi with skull bash and he rage quit LOOOOOOOOOOOL -- i was trying to taunt inbetween bashes to get him to lighten up, but wolf started taunting his howl along with me AHAH

room DCed :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wow that DK is ****ing annoying he and the other ike are going down

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Currently in a room with three tinks, one being myself.

Switched to white ness.

Purple tink isn't bad.

Really?? who keeps picking temple? I may just go afk and work on that english paper I should be doing right now.

Yoshi's Island, that's more like it.

Yes, fsmashing in your general direction means quit being jerks. He wasn't even fighting that much anymore. And I gotta go, my parents are going to be here soon. Later all.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea it was you i could tell by your play style

vvv when ever i run into a peach they're always in a taunt party so i leave

FIREL

Smash Ace
Wow...I get a 85020 error and lost the group...I was having fun with that group too...
ol i dont htink ive seen this one... but i hate all the error code in general.
Though i may have an idea of which one means (or how to deal with them)...

20100 - Usually happens when you are starting to go on to Wi-fi, just retry

50100 (i hate this one) - Reset the internet modem

86420 (i also hate this one) - I got this one alot before but rarely get it now. Usually happens when you don't find people for a while. Though you can keep trying or reset the internet modem. Also usually happens when you get disconnected from a group.
[85020 might be similar]

91010 - The gay phone rang

ROFL i kept trolling luigi with skull bash and he rage quit LOOOOOOOOOOOL -- i was trying to taunt inbetween bashes to get him to lighten up, but wolf started taunting his howl along with me AHAH

room DCed :(
Ragequitters are funny.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
finny is that your TL in this room with my DDD and this other pikachu

omg im so tried guys ROFL gimmie a break LOL