• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I use Sony Vegas for years even through college. It is -THE- best editiing software for any HD/standard video. I havent found anything better then sony vegas

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yo whose the red snake...nm its green MK

sephy did your green mk dsmash alot? spot dodge dsmash, random shuttle loops, tries to dtilt lock, ftilts random tornados

lmao his wolf is such ***, doesnt even know how to recover on it AHAHAHAHAHA. Wow the taunters left now its just me n him im so lazy though

OH **** A BROWN IKE THAT MEANS SRS BSNS DAMN ****S ABOUT TO BLOW UP IN HERE. Wow this black zelda does not like it when i come near her side of temple comes at me with dins fire and ffs the room DCed arrgh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sephy95

Smash Lord
yo whose the red snake...nm its green MK

sephy did your green mk dsmash alot? spot dodge dsmash, random shuttle loops, tries to dtilt lock, ftilts random tornados

lmao his wolf is such ***, doesnt even know how to recover on it AHAHAHAHAHA. Wow the taunters left now its just me n him im so lazy though

OH **** A BROWN IKE THAT MEANS SRS BSNS DAMN ****S ABOUT TO BLOW UP IN HERE. Wow this black zelda does not like it when i come near her side of temple comes at me with dins fire and ffs the room DCed arrgh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Thats him alrite. The green MK uses Wolf also. I'm gonna check it out.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Nice 1v1s white marth/default snake/biker wario. I was the dark tink/saturn ness/purple diddy. You seemed pretty good, but didn't have a lot of experience with the diddy mu. Force me to mix it up; don't let me get away with going auto-pilot.

ggs.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Entered a room with a stage hack. I was green Snake and the others were a blue Lucas, a Bowser, and a Wolf. We went to the target test stage and the online waiting room stage. I get the feeling it was either the Lucas or Wolf doing the hax.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Remember that hyped room i was shouting about last night? Here it is.

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyefc5uzWzk

part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-X8kO_lPNc

Part 2 is alittle more 1v1. Part 1 is alot of me failing LOL and alot more randomness. Fun stuff none the less

you with the lucario/rob better watch your *** that DK wants my jigglypuff hard. ***** got gimped by your gyroooooooooooooohohoho u mad?

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Theres a lot of DDDs I see that know how to chain grab. I guess thats considered good unless its the only thing they got going for them.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Incredible game Jigglypuff (Straw hat) . We took out two really good players. A green Snake; light blue Marth. Aswell as a yellow Wario. I was the red Pit. I have been maining him lately, sorry Bowser mains. Lol.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I use to play DDD, if hes not bairing or trying to grab you hes probably a baddie

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
- A white Kirby who always aligns with me
Were you ZSS most of the time this happened, because A few months ago I decided to be white kirby and be partners with one person on BB. I choosed to be a team with a ZSS and I copied her hair so I can be her little sidekick :awesome: . She left the room, but then when a player joined, it was the SAME ZSS ^_^ . Maybe is was me, I know this was pretty long ago but can you please answer?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Luigi taunt KOs FTW!

I had a lot of fun yesterday afternoon / early evening in Basic Brawl as Luigi with one mission: Only attack with taunts! Since the first match was clearly a taunt party, it was easy to "sneak in" an attack or two here and there. It was a good way to see who was taking it seriously. Eventually in that first match I scored a double KO with the taunt! Of course they seemed to be mad over it, but I just kept plugging away with the taunts and occasional jumps and dodges. And yes, I won that first match, but then it gets even more fun....

In the next match, the Charizard from the previous match really wasn't liking what I was doing. Even one of the Pikachus was trying to get some attacks on me. Sure, I took some damage here and there, but my mission was to resist the urge to do any traditional attacks. That way, the taunters didn't really know what to make of me. Sure enough the Charizard gets a Metal box, and late in the match I score a taunt KO since his heavy weight made it hard for him to get back up. One of the Pikachus taunted, so I think he was the only one who took the match as lightly as I did.

Now I have successfully crashed taunt parties in the past with just Luigi's taunts, but two wins in a row?! All 3 left one by one after that in complete humiliation. I wish the taunting Pikachu would have stayed for one more. Oh well, that made my day. :-)

:phone:

PG-13

Smash Cadet
This is my greatest taunt party story ever:
Once one of those spammy Zeldas was terrorizing a few Pikachu newbies and a Link, and then all of them left except me(I was Sonic), and so then a tournament Falco and a semi-pro Ice Climbers came in. We let the Zelda taunt and shoot fire at us(which we would dodge), until it was Pros vs. SpamZelda.
That was fun. However, she learned something that day:
-Air attacks have a meaning.
-Don't Spam.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun yesterday afternoon / early evening in Basic Brawl as Luigi with one mission: Only attack with taunts! Since the first match was clearly a taunt party, it was easy to "sneak in" an attack or two here and there. It was a good way to see who was taking it seriously. Eventually in that first match I scored a double KO with the taunt! Of course they seemed to be mad over it, but I just kept plugging away with the taunts and occasional jumps and dodges. And yes, I won that first match, but then it gets even more fun....

In the next match, the Charizard from the previous match really wasn't liking what I was doing. Even one of the Pikachus was trying to get some attacks on me. Sure, I took some damage here and there, but my mission was to resist the urge to do any traditional attacks. That way, the taunters didn't really know what to make of me. Sure enough the Charizard gets a Metal box, and late in the match I score a taunt KO since his heavy weight made it hard for him to get back up. One of the Pikachus taunted, so I think he was the only one who took the match as lightly as I did.

Now I have successfully crashed taunt parties in the past with just Luigi's taunts, but two wins in a row?! All 3 left one by one after that in complete humiliation. I wish the taunting Pikachu would have stayed for one more. Oh well, that made my day. :-)

You have the replay? You should post it on youtube or something. :bee:

Anyways...

1. Ganondorf/ ????? (can't remember)/ White MK / Lucas
Anyone?

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Replays saved. Will send to anyone interested.

You have the replay? You should post it on youtube or something.
Fortunately I saved them both; I just don't have a youtube account. I will be more than happy to send them over the Wii to someone who does, though.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Fortunately I saved them both; I just don't have a youtube account. I will be more than happy to send them over the Wii to someone who does, though.

I think you can send it to Dark, he can record it i think (or i must've misread)

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Was in a group just now with a leopard Snake/C. Falcon/Sonic/ICs(P2), a Wolf/Bowser/Sonic/Ike(P3, and a black Marth/ZSS/PS Samus/Fox/Peach(P4 and someone else b4 Marth. Forgot who. P2 was good and I wanted 1v1 with him, but both P3 and 4 kept gettin involved. P4 was the cheapest cuz he she kept coming wen my % was high. P3 was really lame walkin into my Snake's fsmashes so he was easy. P4 was a couple steps above but still not better as you rolled too much bra, and you were easy to read. Get that Marth outta HERE! I went after P3 to try and make him leave by owning him but either P4 or 2 got involved. I expected more from P2. You were too skilled to try and beat up on someone 2v1 bra. And your Sonic sucked. :troll: In the last match, I was green Snake(mostly every match), P2 was ICs, P3 was Bowser and P4 was Peach. Then someone DC'd us during that match. Whoever it was obviously didn't want none a' dis. :troll:

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I hate groups that take advantage of an afc player. they are never good anyway and winning BB doesn't count for ****. I've been getting too many of these groups today, and i won more that half of them. Pretty boring to deal with...

FIREL

Smash Ace
Found a really great TB group with a very good marth (above the "average decent"). Sadly it only lasted 3 matches.

NightDragon

Smash Cadet
Ya know, tomorrow is supposed to be the rapture. Know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna hax a bit.. gonna go on BB as giga bowser and just raep everything, for the heathens need to be put through hell before the earth is completely destroyed. :bowser2:

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Hollly **** just spawned into battlefield w/ a giga bowser, who was afk.

He left.

Wow green mk way to be a jerk to that pikachu.

No I will not "fight you"

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I hate groups that take advantage of an afc player. they are never good anyway and winning BB doesn't count for ****. I've been getting too many of these groups today, and i won more that half of them. Pretty boring to deal with...
Can ya name one. I was in a couple groups with afk players today. I was a green Snake.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
hm... never saw a green snake
i can name one
zzs(me) Kirby(afc) Snake(?) Ike(?)
both the ike and the snake took advantage of the kirby. that's the only one i encountered a snake, i doubt it was you though...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
hm... never saw a green snake
i can name one
zzs(me) Kirby(afc) Snake(?) Ike(?)
both the ike and the snake took advantage of the kirby. that's the only one i encountered a snake, i doubt it was you though...
Hehehheh, coughitwasmecough.
Seriously though, it was me. It happened around 2 or 3pm. For me anyway.

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I kinda pick green for most of the characters I use.(since it is my favorite color)

Think I'll head online now. Look out for a green Snake/green Marth.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
hey sephy, im in a room with a green snake, that you,\? im the blue link. i just don't do well in items and lag combined

Top Bottom