• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
In the air all Peach really does have to worry about is Thunder because her air dodge is complete crap. Probably the number one thing I would change on her. Pikachus can easily time their Thunders on her in the air.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Pikachus Bair also ***** air dodgey peach really hard. I've gotten peaches that try to air dodge and i just bair and they get sucked into it. They really need to fix the IF on her air dodge in SSB4 and pikachus ledge IF as well. Pikachu when he grabs on the ledge can leave the ledge earliest vs the rest of the cast, yet only gets 24 IF instead of the usual 42? IF everyone else gets =P

FIREL

Smash Ace
Peach bomber has some pretty bad priority to it alot of things beat it. Its just that noobs dont know how to shield, pshield or dodge. So you see alot of people have the same problem i mean in plenty of my vids i get away with so much tjolt spam because no one ever shields it or they're too offensive. I've had a couple of people pshield my tjolts and approach me so the second they start p shielding is the second i start mixing up tjolts :pikachu2:heh
I misfired against peach bomber on time. Misfire won (and KOed)...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
You mean up'b? ROFL hahaha i would love to have seen that

vvvv

oh i've challenged a luigi to a side b charge battle he always wins but its pretty funny when you get one going

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Peach Bomber isn't all the good. I rarely use it. Only for surprise attacks but otherwise I use it to help on her recovery if I used up float. Yeah Pikachu's Bair is quite long so it can easily suck up Peach and hit her.

FIREL

Smash Ace
Peach Bomber isn't all the good. I rarely use it. Only for surprise attacks but otherwise I use it to help on her recovery if I used up float. Yeah Pikachu's Bair is quite long so it can easily suck up Peach and hit her.
Not only that but peach's Airdodge is only like 15 frames compared to the average 30ish

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Not only that but peach's Airdodge is only like 15 frames compared to the average 30ish
Yeah that's pathetic. That's her main problem when she is in the air and needs to get back on stage. She can be juggled pretty badly thanks to her being real floaty. She is not good off stage or high in the air.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that was still funny when he was taunting on the conveyer belts i wanted to do it to since i was laughing irl XD

k entering BB now on :pikachu2: no alt color

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
in a room with a red :kirby2: me :pikachu2: a blue :pit: and a :random:

nm room bugged out

now in a room with white :lucario: me :pikachu2: blue :samus2: and pink :kirby2:

the bowser/lucario is cool, the sammy and kirby are jerks

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Got some videos uploaded

Enjoy!

i've fought him before, if you employ a hit and run play style against him hes ez. Just DONT let him get the % lead and DONT take him to temple. Always keep smart MKs on smaller stages that arent named Shadow Moses, Temple, New Pork city or Eldin Bridge. ALWAYS take those types of MKs to Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2, or yoshis island brawl. The reason i say this is because once the MK gets the % lead he'll stall by going under final destination, smashville, or battlefield. And theres nothing you can do about it if he decides to ledge camp[aka plank]. If you go to pokemon stadium 1/2 or YI brawl he cannot go under these stages and they're both very neutral.

Dont forget smart MKs will shark[uair strings to shuttle loop or tornado] up and through places like Halberd. If you take him somewhere that limits where he can run you'll have a better chance of ****** him in a fair fight.

Obviously Ike isnt very good at hit and run so if i were you sephy i'd get on someone in the cast your comfortable with that can fight MK and has a very fast ground speed -- marth or falco are two good examples though marth loses to MK offstage and uair/tornados.
I whooped him with Marth. He was like any other MK. Dash grab nair upB blah blah. It got really obvious and he walked into my fsmashes, like a kid walks in on his parents in bed. XD

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I can try again but serious I hate that crap my remote does. Battery life is at 4 bars. My character runs when I'm not trying to. Random letting go of the shield and double jumps when I'm trying to short hop...

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Was in a room with a skilled blue lucas a minute ago, before I lost my connection. He knew how to go under smashville and magnet pull tricks. Definitely been on these boards before.

And I was the dark tink who was doing qd stuff and competing with him to shoot the balloon first, as almost every round was on smashville.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I can try again but serious I hate that crap my remote does. Battery life is at 4 bars. My character runs when I'm not trying to. Random letting go of the shield and double jumps when I'm trying to short hop...
Is it the wiimote or the CC.

Anyways....
Bad night on TB... got a lot of lag and noobs...

Sephy95

Smash Lord
An attacker and unlucky dark Tink/white Ness/mario Wario(P2) entered in a group I was in with a friendly Lucas/Kirby/Luigi/Snake/Ness(P3) and an Oliman(P3)(not a typo). Boy P2, you sure got your *** handed to you, especially by my green Snake(who I used the whole time). Thanks for the practice, bra.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Z7 you should consider either getting a GC controller or getting a new classic controller. It's hurting your play alot more then you think when you stick with a broken controller.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Might be the batteries or yea the device itself.

Anyway who was that green/red snake i just fought on temple on my lucario in BB? Had a golden pit and grey snake in the room

So who was that green/red snake that got totaled by me?
dont be mad son grenade better. And you gotta admit my stage tech was gdlike and my AS on the grey snake for a stage spike was pretty epic

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Might be the batteries or yea the device itself.

Anyway who was that green/red snake i just fought on temple on my lucario in BB? Had a golden pit and grey snake in the room

So who was that green/red snake that got totaled by me?
dont be mad son grenade better. And you gotta admit my stage tech was gdlike and my AS on the grey snake for a stage spike was pretty epic
I'll get you next time. :troll:
Yes I was that green/red Snake and that damn Pit was so annoying with his arrows. :L
I didn't get THAT beat by you. I made the mistake of letting your damage go too high...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'll get you next time. :troll:
Yes I was that green/red Snake and that damn Pit was so annoying with his arrows. :L
I didn't get THAT beat by you. I made the mistake of letting your damage go too high...
ahahhahaha, nah i could tell your were frustrated so i used it against you by taunting when i could and using a hit n run strat. I was the one that kept picking temple. I know Snake ***** lucario...you saw how well his jab, ftilt, bair kept me out. And your nairs kept getting punished too =P. I'll put the vids up on yt so you can see where you and i were making mistakes. It was a fun fight. Im getting sick and tried of going to BB to fight scrubs. Fighting ppl like you keeps me coming back u know? You never know when you'll run into ****
<3

btw that green mk you were talking about is in my room. Hes not bothering me though:bee: so i left

yo im in a room with blondie zelda, white olimar and red snake. Im the wolf is that you sephy?
left got bored :(

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Nah I was just in a room in a brown Mario, reg Lucario, and a blue G&W. Brown Mario was friendly but the other two weren't so I used green Marth to own them. Also I would very much like to see those replays. :troll:

And thats why I'm here, to make dreams come true. XD

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
okie dokie my room has a few slots open now full now.. i think the green ike stayed. He seemed pretty good about ****** lucario

in another room now with red falco he dc'ed, leopard skin snake left, red mario left, black samus, white MK and me on default gray wolf.

dc'ed new room now holy **** a room with a good white ddd, black DK, melee ganon! <3333333333

k im done for today, gonna upload those vids sephy. Firel i was on jiggs for the last room i was in so you'll enjoy how epic i lost and won on the jiggernaught. Goddamn that room was so much fun. Shout outs to that sonic/kirby i fought. Your a tropper for staying in the game broski

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I had a red Falco enter a room I was in, Dark Energy.It comprised of me(green Snake/green Marth/red Fox), a friendly dark Falco/white Marth/dark Fox/gold Ike(mainly Falco), and a DDD who left in which the red Falco took his place. The 3rd player was a Wolf/Olimar/Marth/Bowser(and some others) who me and dark Falco taught a lesson for trying to **** with us. Shoutouts to you Dark Falco. It DC'd the 2nd match after the red Falco had entered.

You basterds! I was just in a group with a Mario/Kirby(P4), Marth/Zelda/Samus(P3), and a Bowser/red Falco/white MK/ZSS(P2). Players 2 and 3 were having friendlies on FD while me n Kirbs(P4) just watched. Kirbs got a little bored I guess and used Snakes(me) ability to throw nades at players 2 and 3. They didn't take it like a joke and attacked my friend Kirbs at some points. P3 eventually KO him which made him sad cuz Kirbs went to the end of FD and crouched for the rest of the match. I avenged Kirbs by KOing the Samus but he was still sad. :( Kirbs was only playin around you jerks! He then DCed the group b4 a match. Poor Kirbs. :(

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Yep, thats definitely me. I would've had you in the first match if I hadnt been hit by that damn missile. I also now hate Pit more than ever. lol
I liked it. XD

Benify

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eggn0g
3DS FC
5214-9751-3548
I use DK quite alot in basic brawl and any chance I get, I cargo stage spike the wifi noobs ^_^ (and anyone else who isn't aware of the grab-walk off stage and throw against wall for a pretty much guaranteed KO). I am usually white DK, and I have done this alot today, and many more times in the past. Anyone experienced this recently?

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
when you use grenades you need to hit B, then hit your shield button. You'll shield drop grenades and you can pick them up and throw them like items. The default B tossing grenades are only useful in certain situations. When you hold the nade as an item rather then just holding B you can do alot of tricks with Z-catching.

Try it, have 3 people in BB ontop of you and shield drop a nade, someone will hit it and wham everyone is off of you. Hit B while your inside an attack and snake will bring out the nade frame 1

vvv if you knew that then you shoulda used it on me it would of shut down everything i have :( But you should destroy me tho its more fun when im on the edge of my seat =D

well for brawl you can use dazzle but im using a Hauppauge HD PVR, which is why you see the videos are in HD. I do some slight editing obviously. But recording all done on hauppauge, the thing itself is like 200$ but worth it if you wanna record in HD. Next gen nintendo will support up to 1080i which i cannot wait to upgrade to. Brawl in SD makes me sick

i actually got mine at best buy

Sephy95

Smash Lord
when you use grenades you need to hit B, then hit your shield button. You'll shield drop grenades and you can pick them up and throw them like items. The default B tossing grenades are only useful in certain situations
This I know. Can ya answer my question above? I'm tryin to have fun, not utterly destroy you. I'll keep that in mind. Also where can I get one? Best buy?

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I use the PVR too. It has amazing quality. It is worth the high price. I suggest using Sony Vegas Pro for editing any video. I would explain but I refuse to type a lot through a darn phone.

:phone:

Top Bottom