• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Basic Brawl Friend Finder [It's like a diary of replays!]

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Actually, I don't recall ever using Zelda or Ganondorf at the same time like I did that night. That player who kept interrupting my ''crasher'' status that is alleged mind you, was annoying me, so I switched to broken priority magic for that damned noob. He RQ'd after my Zelda killed him. My ganondorf was just being a lazy muffin, because I never play serious with average players, or spammers. I want the adrenaline to play it's role, in which I never have when playing somebody is more of a chore, rather than a fun challenge.

I usually stick with one character, and when I am bored I switch to all kinds of characters with the same colour. My main characters are Ganny, Pit, Zelda, and rarely Fox, Link, TL, Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu. I also like to copy people out of boredom. XD

Also if you really piss me off with failure, I will switch to Samus (Pink) and spam Down B EVERYWHERE.

Or, Sonic and run around Temple.

Or Olimar, Snake, or any projectile spammer and really spam the hell out of you. Obviously, if you have the knowledge to even write on this site, you are definately not the people I do this too. So don't worry. XD

Dyclone

Smash Ace
well i just assumed since i had no idea why you went after me with dash attack or Side B, i understand how you'd be annoyed by the random user

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
A neutral Zelda fighting a G&W last night was hilarious. All the G&W did was spam smash attacks. It was hilarious when Zelda would lose the SDs. I can't believe I was ZSS. I rarely use her.

:phone:

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Went on TB today. Who was that good ganon/captain falcon/mk/lucario (P2)? I was yoshi, and I liked how P2 and I were both picking low tiers (my yoshi and his ganon), and we were doing very well with them. Granted the other two weren't very good... then you went mk :glare: so I switched to my snake. Anyway, just wondering if this was anyone around here. Saving replays slipped my mind, but I do remember me getting a walkoff chaingrab k.o. on castle siege with yoshi against a dk, and P2 knew IDC and used it on Halberd. Unfortunately, the other two kept their items on. It seemed like ganon was his main, so maybe it was David Wonn or Alien? Just curious.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Sorry, only great players I got a 1v1 with today was a green zelda, and a really good white donkey kong who had an attitude with my ganny..

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Me neither

It definitely wasn't me either. I've been in Team Battle, but not with many good players today.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Yo Alien, I think I was there, watching you fight a Green Zelda

Were you using Ness and GaW and stuff? We went to Temple?

Finny

Smash Apprentice
late last night, a fighter falco and two taunt partiers. I got tired of them beating him up, and he looked like he had just bought the game that day, so I switched to a fastfaller (fox) and gave him lots of free kills. with his combined sd's it got him to sudden death w/ the kirby, and he pulled out the win by a stroke of luck. one of the partiers rq'ed and I left, hoping more fighters would enter that room so he wasn't alone with a taunt party. Then I entered BB again and I was put with the same group, but a partier red fox had entered to replace the rq'er. So I did it again :grin: This time I decided to follow this falco around (he later switched to link). He wasn't used to the lag, so I could walk back and forth through him and he would keep ftilting the other way. Then after awhile of making him win every time, we got dc'ed. amazingly, I was put with him again in my next group, but with a partier black shiek and red lucario. Guess what I did. :awesome: We were dc'ed again, but I was put with him AGAIN right after that (!). So, if this falco/link is reading this, I hope you didn't think I was making fun of you, I was just trying to help you out :) And if you want to have a good fight, don't go to basic brawl bro. Amazing luck too, getting your room 4 times in a row. I was lucario, actually.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Yo Alien, I think I was there, watching you fight a Green Zelda

Were you using Ness and GaW and stuff? We went to Temple?
Lol, GnW, and Ness? Psh, when I fight high leveled players, like that Green Zelda, and White DK. I am ONLY Ganondorf, no matter if they switch to MK.

Also, the third player that was there with the green zelda and white DK was ALWAYS a default zelda. Never changed. So at first it was me Vs, the green zelda, vs. that default zelda, and a SPAM pikachu was teaming with me. XD

Then pikachu left and DK replaced him. So now it became a cat fight, and a pro versus pro.

We were on Temple though, but thats not surprising..

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
in BB right now as red wario
Have you been destroyed by a Red Ganondorf? Possibly even black/white yellow.

I remember killing a really good red Wario at 0%. I completely destroyed him (and his bike). Seriously, all I remember was..

Hueahhh! (Dash attacked your bike you got on)

Ghuah! ( Used up smash destroying your bike and damaging you at the same time)

THUNDERSTOMP (After you tried to short hop down aerial on me and I shielded it all. I short hopped and stomped you to oblivion. (Not yet actually)

MMMMMMHHHHOOOORRRUUUAAAAAHHHHH! (I went to the right of you while you were still on the ground, and you rolled RIGHT IN TO MY WARLOCK PAWNCH INTO OBLIVION.)

You RQ'd afterwards. Please tell me that was NOT you. LOL it's funny because this red Wario was NOT a noob, at all.

Also I saw him just about when you started mentioning you were using red Wario. So I was curious.. >>

Sorry for double post. D:

link2702

Smash Champion
Im starting to see several decent - good ikes on both TB and BB.
hmmm......did u happen to be a dark toon link that just sat idle most of the match?

and did several matches 2 players ganged up on one ike? one was a crappy ike, the ike they ganged up on was somewhat decent?

annnnd then when the other player left, the decent ike and crappy ike went 1v1 and the crappy ike got butchered?

well...i think you can tell who i was....

damn i could of got him several times with the jab to dtilt combo, but lag kept screwing me over and i ended up doing the full jab instead of jab cancel.

ah well.....least when i got bored of butchering him as ike when i went pit and mirror shielded his aether was hilarious....i'd love to have seen the look on his face from that....

Sephy95

Smash Lord
I fought a C. Falcon/green Fox/white MK/blue G&W earlier. I 3 stocked him with green Snake in one of the matches when he was G&W. B) Umad, bruh? B) :troll:

FIREL

Smash Ace
hmmm......did u happen to be a dark toon link that just sat idle most of the match?

and did several matches 2 players ganged up on one ike? one was a crappy ike, the ike they ganged up on was somewhat decent?

annnnd then when the other player left, the decent ike and crappy ike went 1v1 and the crappy ike got butchered?

well...i think you can tell who i was....

damn i could of got him several times with the jab to dtilt combo, but lag kept screwing me over and i ended up doing the full jab instead of jab cancel.

ah well.....least when i got bored of butchering him as ike when i went pit and mirror shielded his aether was hilarious....i'd love to have seen the look on his face from that....
nah... i meant in general.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
I made a really good Ike RQ with my Ganondorf. <3 Also, I made a red Marth RQ in MID match (who was at that white Marth's level I fought with my Pit almost) with Ganondorf. LOL. I killed him with only 18%.

I'm getting faster, and I am starting to read to the point you are going to have to rely on luck. /Trollface

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Destroying people with Ganondorf will never stop quenching my satifaction.

Good games to the yellow Mario. Sorry about not giving you a better game. It was like 3 A.M in the morning. :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
who was this marth that 1v1'ed me and got owned in SD, then got trolled by me on my pikachu when he got on goggles pikachu at temple?

man i hate it when i have to reboot my router then it lags FFFFFS

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Atleast your router isn't doing ''Red is the new green''. Most irritating thing a human ever has to deal with. Why did red have to signal a disconnection anyways, it flashes like it's laughing at you.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Everyone on my list is red every since I moved from California. Its either a instant disconnect after practice stage or the we get stuck waiting 5-10 minutes before "GO" ends before we can move. Lately why I don't play with people on my list. The big irony is some of these people I also have on PSN and I have no lag or the lag is very slight...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
there have been rumors going around that the same ppl that hacked PSN are going to do the same to wii/xbox

its been 10 ****ing minutes still no room goddamn man

link2702

Smash Champion
lulzsec is there name...

and not only have they targeted gaming networks..they've also done it to game sites

annnnd....

evne an official government site.

these people are scary...they know what they are doing....and yet they seem to only be doing it for gits and shiggles just to say "hai, ur security sucks, lolololol, we hacked it to show u" as far as i know nothing serious has been done by them yet.

but even then....still creepy just how crazy these hackers are.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
in a room with 2v1vrandom who enters

really now this white marth and green pit make me laugh

OH **** YOU DISCONNECT

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you were fighting the wrong guy chum your partner got his *** spanked

Zulo

Smash Ace
Haha, yeah.

First time I check this thread, someone commented about a group I was in.. I should check here more often.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you also need to mix up your grab game. Those pivot grab and arrows got out read :troll: thats also the first time ive ever seen your pit in BB. When i meet someone consistently i tend to know who someone else just by looking at their style alone.

in team battle trying to iron out this lag >( yea supa i do that too and like it either works or doesnt

Zulo

Smash Ace
Haha I know. I was just in a pivotgrabby mood. Y'know how it is. You probably wouldn't recognize my playstyle from that, I was just screwing around. Usually I'm red, green, or blue when I'm Pit, switch between him, Marth, Puff, and Zelda.. Stay the same color with all my characters except I always use the Puff with the sunhat. And I spam up b with Pit. Best I can think to describe my playstyle. =/

I'd be very surprised if that's the first time you've seen me online. I have literally over nine thousand online matches and most of them are BB or TB. xD

Oh and items piss me off so I just throw them off the stage instead of using them.

Top Bottom